Random Thoughts Thread - Page 192
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Random Thoughts Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-12-2009, 07:18 PM   #1911
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Location: I see you, and you will not know when I will strike
Liked 3485 Times on 1612 Posts
Likes Given: 3590

So?? In this scenario?? I'm the Iron Sheik?? Or the Duck is The Sheik and I get to pummel him??

If I am going to be the bad guy, and he has to be Anti American, I am going with Nikita Koloff, that guy was awesome....

JD

Old 06-12-2009, 07:21 PM   #1912

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dillinger View Post
How does a thread in the Bunker, with no meaning what so ever, generate close to 700 views?!?

Remember when the AR part of the forum used to have ten new threads a day?? Whatever happened to all that AR advice that went out of here???

JD

You know it's so funny because it used to be that I would play around on the whole site, but since I became a supporting member I tend to just read the rest of the site, but only say things in the bunker... the bunker just owns lol

Old 06-12-2009, 07:30 PM   #1913

Liked 10 Times on 10 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dillinger View Post
So?? In this scenario?? I'm the Iron Sheik?? Or the Duck is The Sheik and I get to pummel him??

If I am going to be the bad guy, and he has to be Anti American, I am going with Nikita Koloff, that guy was awesome....

JD
From that era, nobody was cooler than the Rowdy One.

Lou Albano was great, simply because as a manager, he would find two and three freaky guys that looked alike to make a tag team.

One Moondog was bad. He found three.

Old 06-12-2009, 08:18 PM   #1914
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5738 Times on 3362 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kamala_(wrestler)
Remember Kamala?

I met him at my last job. The guy came into the office to talk to my boss; he had to bend over a bit to get through a standard-sized interior door. I'm about 6'2" & 220ishlbs; this guy friggin dwarfed me. My boss said he was very polite & professional, especially considering he was in the office about a tax notice.

I had a roommate who was a real wrestling fan & memphis native; this guy (in college) watched wrestling on two different channels about three nights a week (sometimes saturday morning for the local show). Jerry "the king" Lawler helped Kamala make his jungle intro-video in Lawler's east Memphis back yard.

Last edited by orangello; 06-12-2009 at 08:20 PM.

Old 06-12-2009, 11:15 PM   #1915
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 10542 Times on 4552 Posts
Likes Given: 1691

Stepping back a few years, and a nod to the father of the current style of wrestling exhibitions (That would be a tip of the hat to Gorgeous George) does anyone remember an OLD time tag team- Rip Hawk and Swede Hansen? Met them in non-professional setting- very nice people. Curious, I asked- the jump off the turnbuckle onto your chest- the body slam- the flat handed slap in the throat- does that REALLY hurt? A. Naw, not really. Q. What DOES really hurt? A. Having a fan nail you in the ear with a thrown flashlight battery- THAT hurts!

Old 06-13-2009, 05:38 PM   #1916

Liked 5 Times on 5 Posts

was so depressed last night thinking about the economy, the wars, jobs, Savings, Social Security, retirement funds, etc......

I called Lifeline.

Got a freakin' call center in Pakistan .
I told them I was suicidal.
They got all excited and asked if I could drive a truck...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pain is Weakness Leaving the Body - USMC
"Qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum"

Old 06-13-2009, 05:42 PM   #1917

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by RL357Mag View Post
was so depressed last night thinking about the economy, the wars, jobs, Savings, Social Security, retirement funds, etc......

I called Lifeline.

Got a freakin' call center in Pakistan .
I told them I was suicidal.
They got all excited and asked if I could drive a truck...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Are you joking?

Old 06-13-2009, 05:48 PM   #1918

Liked 5 Times on 5 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samples.32 View Post
Are you joking?
Of course I'm joking....if I ever felt suicidal I would probably kill some gun-grabbing Liberal instead, since they are the number one cause of depression...
Pain is Weakness Leaving the Body - USMC
"Qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum"

Old 06-13-2009, 08:40 PM   #1919

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by RL357Mag View Post
Of course I'm joking....if I ever felt suicidal I would probably kill some gun-grabbing Liberal instead, since they are the number one cause of depression...

well... you never know these days lol

Old 06-14-2009, 05:19 AM   #1920

Liked 7 Times on 5 Posts

I partied tonight like I was 21 again.

So much fun.

Man am I smashed.

Gotta love the DD.....

Recently, a routine police patrol was parked outside a local neighborhood bar in Minnesota.

Late in the evening, the officer noticed a man leaving the bar so intoxicated that he could barely walk. The man stumbled around the parking lot for a few minutes with the officer quietly watching.

After what seemed an eternity and trying his keys on five different vehicles, the man managed to find his own car which he fell into. He was there for a few minutes as a number of other patrons left the bar and drove off. Finally, he started his car, switched the wipers on and off (it was a dry night), flicked the hazard flasher on and off, tooted the horn and then switched on the lights. He moved the vehicle forward a few inches, reversed a little and then remained stationary for a few more minutes as more patrons left in their vehicles.

At last he pulled out of the parking lot and started to drive slowly down the street.

The police officer having patiently waited all this time, now started up his patrol car, put on the flashing lights, promptly pulled the man over and carried out a breathalyser test.

To his amazement the breathalyser indicated no evidence that the man consumed alcohol at all!

Dumbfounded, the officer said "I'll have to ask you to accompany me to the police station. This breathalyser equipment must be broken."

"I doubt it," said the man. "Tonight I'm the designated decoy."