Random Thoughts Thread - Page 1889
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Random Thoughts Thread

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-21-2012, 11:42 PM   #18881
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Blueguns's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: 2,000 miles Northwest of Bill's Laundromat, Bar & Grill, CA
Posts: 2,001
Liked 538 Times on 379 Posts
Likes Given: 273

Default

Watching the movie "Jack". Robin Williams is pretty good in this one.
__________________
-Matt
Blueguns is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 12:06 AM   #18882
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Gonzilla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,951
Liked 335 Times on 258 Posts
Likes Given: 156

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikingdad View Post
So, to clarify, you quit on the principle that if they require membership then that is unacceptable?
I believe we have all known people who do not like being told what to do. The whole honey vs vinegar analogy still holds true.

NRA needs a new spokesman - saw briefing today and Wayne did not represent the voice of reason very well and he could have used the idiots disruptions as an example of the lunatic fringe and their inability to engage in meaningful dialogue.
Gonzilla is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 12:37 AM   #18883
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
MobileMarine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: youngsville,nc
Posts: 3,894
Liked 1315 Times on 945 Posts
Likes Given: 650

Default

OK yall here is what my local very liberal media outlet has posted about guns , its a Q&A type thing , see what you think and if they covered it good .
http://www.wral.com/q-a-gun-terms-and-laws/11901193/

I also learned today that I have no business , I MEAN NON WHATSOEVER even attempting to re-upholster a seat cushion , My two yr old kids could do a better job than me .
The wood on the golf cart seats was a lil ragged so I cut out some new wood and say HEY Im this far , Ill go get some vinyl and recover the seats .
Famous last words before opening the can of worms and regret .
I can perfect the sides but the corners ......... You could find less wrinkles on a 98 year old womens butt hole .

Wife is sick as a dog so im getting the kids ready for bed , brush the teeth , grab some pj's , take the dirty diapers off and realize that we are completly out !
PISSED ! So now my thick cut bacon samiches are cold
__________________
Danger is real , Fear is a option

“Whoever acknowledges me before others, I will also acknowledge before my Father in heaven. But whoever disowns me before others, I will disown before my Father in heaven.
“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”
MobileMarine is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 12:55 AM   #18884
Lifetime Supporting Member
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Santa Cruz Mountains,CA
Posts: 14,922
Liked 9081 Times on 5276 Posts
Likes Given: 11970

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MobileMarine View Post
brush the teeth , grab some pj's , take the dirty diapers off and realize that we are completly out !

So you better check to see if the kids need diapers too before you run to the store!
Vikingdad is offline  
orangello Likes This 
Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 01:07 AM   #18885
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
downsouth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 5,009
Liked 1414 Times on 844 Posts
Likes Given: 146

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikingdad View Post

So you better check to see if the kids need diapers too before you run to the store!
I thought that is what he was out of.
__________________
NEVER FORGET
downsouth is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 01:15 AM   #18886
Lifetime Supporting Member
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Santa Cruz Mountains,CA
Posts: 14,922
Liked 9081 Times on 5276 Posts
Likes Given: 11970

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by downsouth View Post
I thought that is what he was out of.
Oh. my bad. I thought he was talking about being out of his diapers.
Vikingdad is offline  
axxe55 Likes This 
Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 01:17 AM   #18887
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
downsouth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 5,009
Liked 1414 Times on 844 Posts
Likes Given: 146

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikingdad View Post

Oh. my bad. I thought he was talking about being out of his diapers.
Yea, me too...
__________________
NEVER FORGET
downsouth is offline  
axxe55 Likes This 
Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 01:32 AM   #18888
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Mississippi
Posts: 859
Liked 276 Times on 189 Posts
Likes Given: 32

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MobileMarine
OK yall here is what my local very liberal media outlet has posted about guns , its a Q&A type thing , see what you think and if they covered it good .
http://www.wral.com/q-a-gun-terms-and-laws/11901193/

I also learned today that I have no business , I MEAN NON WHATSOEVER even attempting to re-upholster a seat cushion , My two yr old kids could do a better job than me .
The wood on the golf cart seats was a lil ragged so I cut out some new wood and say HEY Im this far , Ill go get some vinyl and recover the seats .
Famous last words before opening the can of worms and regret .
I can perfect the sides but the corners ......... You could find less wrinkles on a 98 year old womens butt hole .

Wife is sick as a dog so im getting the kids ready for bed , brush the teeth , grab some pj's , take the dirty diapers off and realize that we are completly out !
PISSED ! So now my thick cut bacon samiches are cold
Ooh, the comments on that article made me so pissed, I involuntary crushed a half full coke can. Liberal bastards made me waste my coke.
Gizord1 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 03:40 AM   #18889
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
MobileMarine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: youngsville,nc
Posts: 3,894
Liked 1315 Times on 945 Posts
Likes Given: 650

Default

Quote:
Ooh, the comments on that article made me so pissed, I involuntary crushed a half full coke can. Liberal bastards made me waste my coke
Deal with it everyday , Chapel Hill Is a mecca of extreme liberetards , socialist and homosexuals , nothing raicst about it , its a fact . The Durham is nothing but a crime infested sewer dependent on gov hand outs . Raleigh is a mix , use not be this way but its gotten bad lately .
Whats worse is all of the news anchors at that station all come to the shop to get tires and work done .
You would thinnk that when you see an obama bumper sticker it would be a black person driving . Not around here , its all well to do white people in their hybrids and VW's .
I drove the grizzly to the gas station and a dude pulled up with a obama/biden 2012 sticker and another that said I heart obamacare .
Guy : Wish I had one of those things , they look fun .
Me : Yea there ok
Guy : I prob get killed or hurt real bad on one of them though
Me: Well nothing to worry about , your obamacare will take care of you .
Guy : yea you got a point there
I drove off in disgust , wish i had a chance to rip that phucking sticker right off his pos car .
It may be wrong and illegal but I will rip a obama sticker off a car every chance I get . All my Buck Ofama stickers got ripped off so fair is fair
__________________
Danger is real , Fear is a option

“Whoever acknowledges me before others, I will also acknowledge before my Father in heaven. But whoever disowns me before others, I will disown before my Father in heaven.
“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”
MobileMarine is offline  
2
People Like This 
Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 03:58 AM   #18890
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: West, by God, Funroe,Louisiana
Posts: 18,707
Liked 9211 Times on 5058 Posts
Likes Given: 74

Default

If you rip off a sticker just right, it'll take the paint with it.
trip286 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Firearms Forum Replies Last Post
Post random photos you have taken cpttango30 The Club House 72 06-01-2014 05:33 PM
What are your thoughts on the .357 SIG? Samhain The Club House 17 09-08-2009 10:33 PM
your thoughts dirtysouth The Club House 11 08-03-2008 04:47 PM



Newest Threads