Random Thoughts Thread - Page 1870
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Random Thoughts Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-16-2012, 02:53 PM   #18691
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 5732 Times on 3358 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

Quote:
Originally Posted by winds-of-change View Post
I have a kitten and therefore I have kitty toys scattered around on the floor. I heard the kitten jumping around and playing on the kitchen floor. I went in there to watch it play and to see what it's 'favorite' toy was. He was batting around a torn piece of Styrofoam he must have dragged up from the basement. Like toddlers who prefer to play with the box than the toy that came in that box. LOL
If you will simply suspend the toys from the ceiling fan, bottoms of stools & counters, and such, the toys won't be on the floor.

At least it isn't hanging out in your freezer, yet.

Dead Bears, the only good kind.

Old 12-16-2012, 02:58 PM   #18692
RIP my good and faithful dog.
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 7112 Times on 4282 Posts
Likes Given: 8632

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangello View Post
If you will simply suspend the toys from the ceiling fan, bottoms of stools & counters, and such, the toys won't be on the floor.

I don't mind the toys being on the floor. Sometimes when I walk past a kitty toy I kick it just to get the kitten going. I also like to put ping pong ball type kitty toys in the bathtub. He goes in there and goes crazy as the ball rolls around the walls of the tub. Very reactive playing for him and it's so funny to watch.

Now, the dog toys on the floor......I hate stepping on a doggie chew toy when I'm barefoot. Damn, that hurts!

Old 12-16-2012, 03:22 PM   #18693
Mommy, who lights the sun?
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 1939 Times on 1180 Posts
Likes Given: 2116

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangello View Post
I thought you only hated bears!

Balota
"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed." 2nd Amendment to the Constitution of the United States
Practice does NOT make perfect. Practice makes permanent. Only perfect practice makes perfect.

Check out 4th FTF Shoot & Hoot.http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f138/4th-ftf-shotgun-shoot-hoot-vanzant-mo-oct-4-5-2014-a-105142/

Old 12-16-2012, 03:26 PM   #18694

Liked 2460 Times on 1596 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MobileMarine
Hey what do you guys think is a fair asking price for this old farmall cub ? The motor is shot but rebuildable . It also has a good belly mower , I drug it out of the woods this morning and cleaned it off a bit . I listed it for 700.00 on craigslist with local transport . I still have everything for it , figured it would be a good winter project for some old fart who know old cubs , I know nothing about them other than they are red old and slow .
Around here, not much more than scrap weight. If it would be an easy fix, maybe more. The deck is probably worth as much as the rest of it, imo.

Feral cat waterboarder

Old 12-16-2012, 03:46 PM   #18695

Liked 736 Times on 488 Posts
Likes Given: 790

I hope I can find and afford my M1 carbine before its too late....

Old 12-16-2012, 03:47 PM   #18696
RIP my good and faithful dog.
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 7112 Times on 4282 Posts
Likes Given: 8632

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trez View Post
I hope I can find and afford my M1 carbine before its too late....
I dream of an AR-15.........

Old 12-16-2012, 04:17 PM   #18697

Liked 9204 Times on 5058 Posts
Likes Given: 74

Quote:
Hey, Trip. I bought a small box of Cordial Cherries today when I was at the store. There are 4 in this tiny box. I'm going to eat one tomorrow. Do I have any volunteers to run the video camera? ROFL.......
That's just so dirty...

Old 12-16-2012, 05:05 PM   #18698
Mommy, who lights the sun?

Liked 1939 Times on 1180 Posts
Likes Given: 2116

Quote:
They don't make those with lever action

Balota
"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed." 2nd Amendment to the Constitution of the United States
Practice does NOT make perfect. Practice makes permanent. Only perfect practice makes perfect.

Check out 4th FTF Shoot & Hoot.http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f138/4th-ftf-shotgun-shoot-hoot-vanzant-mo-oct-4-5-2014-a-105142/

Old 12-16-2012, 05:15 PM   #18699

Liked 1084 Times on 786 Posts
Likes Given: 558

We take a box of those cherries to grangpops grave every year at christmas , some animal usually gets them .
Not much of a cat fan , they like to tear your furniture up , chit in hard to reach places and piss in the clean laundry basket or dryer , least not forget the midnight kneading on your gut . God forbid you get a female thats in heat , most annoying thing ever .

Trip , the customers i was talking about are down right weird and strictly by the rules and book .
The husband is ...... ok but the wife is a straight up dumbass with the looks to boot . Neither have any business on a boat let alone own one . They have had it for year and dont know how to start it , park it or even put gas in it . So they wanted me to stay until they learned how to park the boat in the boat house with a 15mph cross wind on a pontoon . I can put it in like it was on rails but they kept ramming , not bumping , RAMMING the dock and neither could grasp the simple concept of keep it straight and dont give it gas .
The fuel gauge quit and she freeaaked out thinking it would explode or catch fire .
She got in with us for a test run and asked where the SEAT BELTS WERE !
Swore they were in there when I picked it up ......
Um we went to go back to the ramp to drop me off at my truck and her husband wanted her to drive the other car back from the ramp which is 3 driveways down in a private community . She made him turn around and go back to the house to get her license !
I could not get in my truck fast enough and no sooner than I was leaving she called and asked this .... '' I just wanted to know if the boat is running good''
After a long jaw dropping pause I said '' Uhhhhh yea ..... '' WE JUST GOT OFF OF IT FROM A EFFING 20 MINUTE TEST DRIVE .
There is no face palming with these people , its more like face planting into jagged concrete embedded with glass shards . I try to make the bill high enough where they wont call me again but it never fails

She does not have a mental issue as I have asked around and evidently thats just the way she is and everyone avoids her . I chit you not , the booger I just picked has more common sense than she does and how her husband stands it I dont know . To make it worse , She IS the welcoming committee at the lake and makes these stupid ass arts and crafts to give to everyone .
She emailed me some stupid recipe the other day and asked if I got it , i said i think so , ill have to go back and look . Oh dont worry I have a copy right here AND ill email it again .. Just out of the blue , hey here is some random ass recipe !

I have another couple a few doors down from wisconsin and they are funny as hell when him and his wife do chores together , CONSTANT bickering back and forth , He really is a by the book company man , he retired from GE as the head accounting guy after 30-40 yrs .

Danger is real , Fear is a option

“Whoever acknowledges me before others, I will also acknowledge before my Father in heaven. But whoever disowns me before others, I will disown before my Father in heaven.

Old 12-16-2012, 05:16 PM   #18700
Lifetime Supporting Member
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 8279 Times on 4784 Posts
Likes Given: 10706

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Balota View Post
They don't make those with lever action
No, but they make this..

Mossberg 464 SPX Tactical Lever Action Rifle .30-30 Winchester 16.25 Barrel 6 Rounds Collapsible Synthetic Stock Black 41022

http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/product/7-G41022#