Random Thoughts Thread - Page 1864
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Random Thoughts Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-14-2012, 06:51 PM   #18631
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 9203 Times on 5058 Posts
Likes Given: 74

UGR, there's an elephant in front of your TV. Watch out. They've been known to turn unexpectedly.

My thoughts and prayers go to the children, parents and school administration affected by the shooting this morning. This is also the only time in my life I've wanted to actually pray to satan. I want to pray that he punishes the shooter accordingly. There is never a reason to shoot up a kindergarten class.

On another note. Just installed a flat MSH on my 1911. It's a serrated composite off a Colt. I didn't really want a composite, but neither did the owner of the pistol that it came on, hence the reason the local Smith had it laying around the shop. $5 out of my pocket, plus the 30 minutes or so I've been sitting here doing a detailed cleaning and the installation, (my gun was just due for a cleaning), and it feels like an entirely different gun. I'll never go back. I will one day swap for a steel one, but for the availability and price, I'm happy with what I just bought.

Old 12-14-2012, 07:13 PM   #18632

Liked 1083 Times on 785 Posts
Likes Given: 558

I getting the twins a derringer a piece when they start school . Why the hell dont they lock down schools when classes start ?
I am just about speechless , I was dropping my 2 off at day care when this was going down , I feel some very new rules are in the near future .
This phucker wont mad or depressed or even on drugs , the sonbitch was bound to have a dang demon in him .
They should hang his corpse up for the parents of the dead to have their way with and left to rot , his mother would be best to leave the country .
I wish they had got him alive with hopes that some outraged parent would break bad on his ass . I dont wish hell on anyone but this guy ought to be seeing it first hand right about now

Danger is real , Fear is a option

“Whoever acknowledges me before others, I will also acknowledge before my Father in heaven. But whoever disowns me before others, I will disown before my Father in heaven.

bigdaddy60 Likes This 
Old 12-14-2012, 07:15 PM   #18633

Quote:
Don't forget the child care credit on your taxes. Also MM, with the shop and projects in close proximity to your house, could there be some substance that is toxic to your family ? It seems that you guys have more than your share of illness. Just a thought.
Shop is 5 miles from home , once a kid hits day care or school they tend to stay sick or snotty .

“Whoever acknowledges me before others, I will also acknowledge before my Father in heaven. But whoever disowns me before others, I will disown before my Father in heaven.

Old 12-14-2012, 07:23 PM   #18634
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 8276 Times on 4782 Posts
Likes Given: 10703

Quote:
Originally Posted by MobileMarine View Post
I getting the twins a derringer a piece when they start school . Why the hell dont they lock down schools when classes start ?
I am just about speechless , I was dropping my 2 off at day care when this was going down , I feel some very new rules are in the near future .
This phucker wont mad or depressed or even on drugs , the sonbitch was bound to have a dang demon in him .
They should hang his corpse up for the parents of the dead to have their way with and left to rot , his mother would be best to leave the country .
I wish they had got him alive with hopes that some outraged parent would break bad on his ass . I dont wish hell on anyone but this guy ought to be seeing it first hand right about now
The shooter's mother was the kindergarten teacher and is one of the victims.

Old 12-14-2012, 07:32 PM   #18635

Liked 6 Times on 3 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Can't decide on a .264 model 70 or a Belgium made browning in 257.....

Old 12-14-2012, 07:59 PM   #18636

Liked 2389 Times on 1488 Posts
Likes Given: 51

Wife called, my truck at home got broke into, speaker and amp stolen. They didn't break anything. Thinking about just selling the damn thing now.

Oh dern....

Revelation 19:11

And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

Old 12-14-2012, 08:06 PM   #18637

Quote:
Wife called, my truck at home got broke into, speaker and amp stolen. They didn't break anything. Thinking about just selling the damn thing now.
Merry Christmas ......
Some people would steal the stink of sh1t if they could sell it . Are people still going for radios and amps ?
I am in the process of moving all customers boats back to the house till after the holidays , between the pawn shops and the scrap metal buyer beside us , sh!t is going to get worse here soon

Old 12-14-2012, 08:21 PM   #18638
I'm a mechanic, I fix problems you didn't know you had, in ways you do not understand
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 3270 Times on 1812 Posts
Likes Given: 140

Quote:
Originally Posted by kytowboater
I'll buy that 22Re from you

I have $400

3 gallons of crazy in a 2 gallon bucket

Know your limits; exceed them often

That which does not kill me had better run pretty damn fast.

Sticks and stones may break my bones but hollow points expand on impact.

Old 12-14-2012, 08:25 PM   #18639

Liked 2389 Times on 1488 Posts
Likes Given: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinderocka1989

I'll buy that 22Re from you

I have $400
Lol, that'll buy the head on it

Oh dern....

Revelation 19:11

And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

Old 12-14-2012, 08:54 PM   #18640
Ain't she sweet?
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 7105 Times on 4276 Posts
Likes Given: 8618

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikingdad View Post
The shooter's mother was the kindergarten teacher and is one of the victims.
Oh, God! How horrible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kytowboater View Post
I'm so sorry.