Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Random Thoughts Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-04-2012, 02:10 PM   #18321
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1088 Times on 652 Posts
Likes Given: 55

It's always good to hear on the Chicago news that 11 people have been shot since 5:45 am and it's only 9:10!!!! Go Chicago!!!! Idiots!!!!

Old 12-04-2012, 02:12 PM   #18322

Liked 969 Times on 708 Posts
Likes Given: 527

Going back a few threads , had to swap hard rives last night and load all kinds of drivers thanks to the kids .
I am a fan of the red loctite in the paste tube thing .
3M marine 5200 also very $$$ but will never come loose or leak
I also use a chit load of Anerobic gel sealer , very very $$$$ but it is a wonderful substance , as is the grey silicon from ford that they use for the 7.3 at the factory .
Its about 20 some bucks for a small tube and is similar to the honda small engine silicon , ford also has some BADASS electrical tape .
Speaking of electrical tape , it should come with everything you buy .... buy milk ? get a roll of tape , cereal ? check the bottom of the box .
Just put in some rod bolts that say turn 90 after torquing , web site said it , book said and distributor said it but the package said in big bold NOT TO TURN 90 ? ...... saw that after I turned them

Gentlemen , we have lost speed and therefore time , precious time , which can not be regained once lost . I have absolutely no sympathy for any of you fecculant maggots nor the patience to pretend otherwise , Gentlemen , I wash my hands of this madness .

Omnem dimittite spem, o vos intrantes
You live more in 5 minutes on a bike like this going flat out than some people live in their lifetime.

Old 12-04-2012, 03:00 PM   #18323

Liked 117 Times on 79 Posts
Likes Given: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathead00 View Post
It's always good to hear on the Chicago news that 11 people have been shot since 5:45 am and it's only 9:10!!!! Go Chicago!!!! Idiots!!!!
That can't be - - - Chicago is a gun free zone!

Old 12-04-2012, 04:15 PM   #18324
Ain't she sweet?
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 6758 Times on 4084 Posts
Likes Given: 8090

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathead00 View Post
Yeah, but only 6 died.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwk4667 View Post
That can't be - - - Chicago is a gun free zone!
As I listened to the radio in the night some ass politician in Chicago was spouting that they need to get tighter gun control to stop the shootings. I don't understand how they don't see it's not working.

Old 12-04-2012, 04:19 PM   #18325

Liked 9199 Times on 5056 Posts
Likes Given: 74

I just had to change the radio station. A song came on, and the first line was "father killed my monkey".

WTF? I don't even want to hear it.

Old 12-04-2012, 04:48 PM   #18326

Liked 2351 Times on 1529 Posts

Trying to find a good radio station these days is almost as bad as trying to find a good channel on tv.

I'm getting old.

Feral cat waterboarder

Old 12-04-2012, 05:06 PM   #18327

Liked 698 Times on 464 Posts
Likes Given: 730

Quote:
Originally Posted by primer1 View Post
Trying to find a good radio station these days is almost as bad as trying to find a good channel on tv.

I'm getting old.
Even if you do find a "good" one, they just play the same 5 songs all day....

Old 12-04-2012, 05:29 PM   #18328

Liked 969 Times on 708 Posts
Likes Given: 527

LMAO , big money man in town , very prominent , calls me today .
Do you work on bobcats?
yea why ?
cause mine broke down right in the middle of my GD drive way and the Mfer wont move for SH** and i cant get no one out to fix the mfing pos !
After laughing my arse off I head on out to find this .

The main hydraulic solenoid is shorting out and wont let it move but would still let it run . I got it bypassed long enough to get it out of the way . Out of the whole drive way , it broke down in the bridge ROLMFAO

Gentlemen , we have lost speed and therefore time , precious time , which can not be regained once lost . I have absolutely no sympathy for any of you fecculant maggots nor the patience to pretend otherwise , Gentlemen , I wash my hands of this madness .

Omnem dimittite spem, o vos intrantes
You live more in 5 minutes on a bike like this going flat out than some people live in their lifetime.

Old 12-04-2012, 07:00 PM   #18329
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 6559 Times on 3635 Posts
Likes Given: 27929

Quote:
Originally Posted by winds-of-change View Post
Yeah, but only 6 died.

As I listened to the radio in the night some ass politician in Chicago was spouting that they need to get tighter gun control to stop the shootings. I don't understand how they don't see it's not working.
You know what, just as an experiment, I'd like them to (temporarily) completely ban ALL guns in Chicago. That way when the shooting increase, they will not have anything to blame but themselves. Maybe then they will get a clue.

Old 12-04-2012, 07:57 PM   #18330

Liked 9199 Times on 5056 Posts
Likes Given: 74

Quote:
Originally Posted by texaswoodworker View Post
You know what, just as an experiment, I'd like them to (temporarily) completely ban ALL guns in Chicago. That way when the shooting increase, they will not have anything to blame but themselves. Maybe then they will get a clue.
Considering how messed up that city already is, I wouldn't mind experimenting on them. I say go for it. Go ahead and confiscate the guns that the LAC's do have while we're at it too. They'll either come down here where they'll be welcomed with open arms (the LAC's that is), with their guns, or we can sell them some of ours, or they'll fight back, finally.