Random Thoughts Thread - Page 1826
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House >

Random Thoughts Thread


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-03-2012, 03:49 PM   #18251
The Stanley Cup winners......the Blackhawks
FTF_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
winds-of-change's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Northern Illinois
Posts: 25,338
Liked 8770 Times on 5240 Posts
Likes Given: 11644

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjfuller1 View Post
when i had my truck snow never bothered me.. now that i have a car( near bald tires too).. i only want it to snow on Christmas.. then no more for the year!
Please, for your safety, get new tires. I bought new tires just a few months ago. It was pricey but the peace of mind was priceless. I bought the front two tires then a couple months later I was able to afford the other two.
__________________
Honor Student: School of Hard Knocks
To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.
Quando Omni Flunkus Moritatus
winds-of-change is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 03:49 PM   #18252
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Indiana
Posts: 476
Liked 118 Times on 79 Posts
Likes Given: 21

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinderocka1989 View Post
Oooh, I wanna be buried in Zion's... Wait, I think that's a national park...
In Indiana you can be burried on your own property if you do not get embalmed and no coffins - - - only normal clothes and a sheet - - - must have a minimum of 3' of cover and be registered at the local court house.

My wife says I'm going at the back steps so she can walk on me every time she takes out the trash and when she gets a new boyfriend he can piss on me every night before they go to bed.

Nice to know you are loved.

5 years ago she stated for Christmas she wanted to be a rich widow!
gwk4667 is offline  
2
People Like This 
Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 04:05 PM   #18253
The Stanley Cup winners......the Blackhawks
FTF_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
winds-of-change's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Northern Illinois
Posts: 25,338
Liked 8770 Times on 5240 Posts
Likes Given: 11644

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwk4667 View Post
In Indiana you can be burried on your own property if you do not get embalmed and no coffins - - - only normal clothes and a sheet - - - must have a minimum of 3' of cover and be registered at the local court house.

My wife says I'm going at the back steps so she can walk on me every time she takes out the trash and when she gets a new boyfriend he can piss on me every night before they go to bed.

Nice to know you are loved.

5 years ago she stated for Christmas she wanted to be a rich widow!
I laughed hard at this one. She sounds like a great woman. She really does love you.
__________________
Honor Student: School of Hard Knocks
To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.
Quando Omni Flunkus Moritatus
winds-of-change is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 05:11 PM   #18254
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
primer1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 7,199
Liked 2907 Times on 1893 Posts

Default

My wife volunteered me to help with my kids second grade class. Graded papers and watched them do a math flash card deal on the computers. It was fun, and I will do it again. It was hectic, because we had a fog delay and everything was rushed.

It's amazing how much food gets thrown away in the lunchroom. It didn't take me long to see the difference in how kids are raised and how it shows in the classroom. One girl had heavy lipstick on, but smelled and her long hair looked like it hadn't been brushed in a week. Another girl hugged me twice because she remembered me from a kindergarten field trip. I'm glad I was raised as good as I was.
__________________
Feral cat waterboarder
primer1 is offline  
Vikingdad Likes This 
Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 05:15 PM   #18255
The Stanley Cup winners......the Blackhawks
FTF_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
winds-of-change's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Northern Illinois
Posts: 25,338
Liked 8770 Times on 5240 Posts
Likes Given: 11644

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by primer1 View Post
My wife volunteered me to help with my kids second grade class. Graded papers and watched them do a math flash card deal on the computers. It was fun, and I will do it again. It was hectic, because we had a fog delay and everything was rushed.

It's amazing how much food gets thrown away in the lunchroom. It didn't take me long to see the difference in how kids are raised and how it shows in the classroom. One girl had heavy lipstick on, but smelled and her long hair looked like it hadn't been brushed in a week. Another girl hugged me twice because she remembered me from a kindergarten field trip. I'm glad I was raised as good as I was.

When my kids were young I helped a lot in the schools, too. And when my husband left me, the Principal gave me a job as a special ed one on one aide. It was truly a great experience. It IS amazing how much food is wasted. Not just by the kids but by the school hot lunch program itself.

I always like it when I saw Dads there helping. Mostly it was the Moms.
__________________
Honor Student: School of Hard Knocks
To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.
Quando Omni Flunkus Moritatus
winds-of-change is offline  
Vikingdad Likes This 
Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 05:21 PM   #18256
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
primer1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 7,199
Liked 2907 Times on 1893 Posts

Default

I work afternoon shift, so it makes it easier to do. Plus its a chance to see my kid, which I don't get to do much because of my shift. Seeing her interact with other kids is fun too.
__________________
Feral cat waterboarder
primer1 is offline  
Vikingdad Likes This 
Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 07:04 PM   #18257
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
MobileMarine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: youngsville,nc
Posts: 3,912
Liked 1323 Times on 951 Posts
Likes Given: 659

Default

Wife went back to work today thank God . Only problem is , I now have to take kids to preschool . Both got up this morning bitch slapping each other and fighting . Madison REFUSED I mean 100% to go in to school . All she wanted is her memaw . Teacher ended coming out to get her , I mean she showed her ass , screaming and crying , would not let me open the door to go in nothin . Soon as teacher lady grabbed her she shut up and went on in ??????

Other than that , got 42 section of the c-900 loaded , its like a giant game of tetris with a big ass fork lift w/no brakes . Thinking the 300.00 I charged was way too little but then again why would anything in my life be easy ?
Chevelle is gone guy is happy , going to trade labor for the colefire , or cobary or possibly a uzi or mac 10 ....... either way it will be a cool looking unpractical gun

Kids dropped the laptop last night and shattered the screen so that laptop #2 down for the count . Im on dad mini hp thing that is slightly bigger than my phone and its windows 7 . I seeeeeeeeee some new laptops in my future if I can findthem with vista
__________________
Danger is real , Fear is a option

“Whoever acknowledges me before others, I will also acknowledge before my Father in heaven. But whoever disowns me before others, I will disown before my Father in heaven.
“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”
MobileMarine is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 07:33 PM   #18258
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
orangello's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 19,154
Liked 5738 Times on 3362 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

Default

^^^ Mittens & duct tape should be sold in the section for "child-rearing aids".
__________________
Dead Bears, the only good kind.
orangello is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 07:56 PM   #18259
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Zombiegirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Northwest,Indiana
Posts: 4,126
Liked 1819 Times on 994 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Default

It's sunny and almost 70 degrees here. This is crazy!!
Zombiegirl is offline  
bigdaddy60 Likes This 
Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 08:35 PM   #18260
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Reno,Texas
Posts: 10,211
Liked 6579 Times on 3639 Posts
Likes Given: 27929

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MobileMarine View Post
Wife went back to work today thank God . Only problem is , I now have to take kids to preschool . Both got up this morning bitch slapping each other and fighting . Madison REFUSED I mean 100% to go in to school . All she wanted is her memaw . Teacher ended coming out to get her , I mean she showed her ass , screaming and crying , would not let me open the door to go in nothin . Soon as teacher lady grabbed her she shut up and went on in ??????

Other than that , got 42 section of the c-900 loaded , its like a giant game of tetris with a big ass fork lift w/no brakes . Thinking the 300.00 I charged was way too little but then again why would anything in my life be easy ?
Chevelle is gone guy is happy , going to trade labor for the colefire , or cobary or possibly a uzi or mac 10 ....... either way it will be a cool looking unpractical gun

Kids dropped the laptop last night and shattered the screen so that laptop #2 down for the count . Im on dad mini hp thing that is slightly bigger than my phone and its windows 7 . I seeeeeeeeee some new laptops in my future if I can findthem with vista
Whats wrong with windows 7?
texaswoodworker is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Firearms Forum Replies Last Post
Post random photos you have taken cpttango30 The Club House 72 06-01-2014 05:33 PM
What are your thoughts on the .357 SIG? Samhain The Club House 17 09-08-2009 10:33 PM
your thoughts dirtysouth The Club House 11 08-03-2008 04:47 PM



Newest Threads