Random Thoughts Thread - Page 1820
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House >

Random Thoughts Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-01-2012, 10:52 PM   #18191
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1254 Times on 813 Posts
Likes Given: 792

I was supposed to go hunting today..... Didn't get to bed until 1230 last night. The baby got up at 150 and 5 am... Peeked out the window to see snow covered roads... So I got back in bed. Lol. Not going to drive with bald tires. After no sleep just for hunting. Maybe next weekend....
when I am torn into strips and used as bandages
for my wounded comrades on the battlefield,
When I fly at half-mast to honor my soldiers,
Or when I lie in the trembling arms
of a grieving mother
at the graveside of her fallen son.

Old 12-01-2012, 11:01 PM   #18192
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2909 Times on 1895 Posts

Shot and missed at a doe tonight. First time I missed a deer with a gun.

Old 12-01-2012, 11:10 PM   #18193

Liked 9211 Times on 5058 Posts
Likes Given: 74

We've had an amazing day!
Started the day off, driving through a 5K race. Sue asks "what are the running for?" I say, "I don't know. Zombies maybe?"

And the next thing I know, he's hanging out the window, screaming at people "you better run faster, the zombies will catch you!" Then when an old man stopped to walk, "YEP! You'll be the first to go!! AHHH, BRAINS!!!"

Then we had a picnic lunch at a well site, and made a little campfire (my boss suggested this). Had a good time there.

Then he had to go and show his ass. Literally. He ripped his pants knees out, so I stopped to get him a pair at goodwill. While he was changing in the car, he sees a classmate. And says "I'm gonna make her look at my butt!" And he freaking mooned her. He PRESSED HIS ASS AGAINST THE WINDOW IN MY CAR, AND SCREAMED AT ME TO BLOW THE HORN!! And so I did...

Then we went to a parade. Got a bunch of candy. The cheerleaders came by, and he says "ooh! Daddy, look at their legs..." And I said "WTH!?!? That's the junior high cheerleaders, I'm not allowed to look that hard" well that just confused him, but right when I was about to explain we were distracted by a state Nazi dumping his Harley. That made the whole damn parade worth it!!

Then we had an early dinner at waffle house.

Right now, we're sitting downtown by the river listening to a live band and waiting on the fireworks show...
People Like This 
Old 12-01-2012, 11:15 PM   #18194

Liked 862 Times on 648 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by trip286 View Post
We've had an amazing day!
Started the day off, driving through a 5K race. Sue asks "what are the running for?" I say, "I don't know. Zombies maybe?"

And the next thing I know, he's hanging out the window, screaming at people "you better run faster, the zombies will catch you!" Then when an old man stopped to walk, "YEP! You'll be the first to go!! AHHH, BRAINS!!!"

Then we had a picnic lunch at a well site, and made a little campfire (my boss suggested this). Had a good time there.

Then he had to go and show his ass. Literally. He ripped his pants knees out, so I stopped to get him a pair at goodwill. While he was changing in the car, he sees a classmate. And says "I'm gonna make her look at my butt!" And he freaking mooned her. He PRESSED HIS ASS AGAINST THE WINDOW IN MY CAR, AND SCREAMED AT ME TO BLOW THE HORN!! And so I did...

Then we went to a parade. Got a bunch of candy. The cheerleaders came by, and he says "ooh! Daddy, look at their legs..." And I said "WTH!?!? That's the junior high cheerleaders, I'm not allowed to look that hard" well that just confused him, but right when I was about to explain we were distracted by a state Nazi dumping his Harley. That made the whole damn parade worth it!!

Then we had an early dinner at waffle house.

Right now, we're sitting downtown by the river listening to a live band and waiting on the fireworks show...
Sounds like that kid has some smarts and a damn good teacher on the manly arts-mooning and impressing the ladies

Old 12-01-2012, 11:16 PM   #18195

Liked 1323 Times on 951 Posts
Likes Given: 659

It is a 69 , verified it .
I ran over a poor ducky on the pontoon this evening , lil bastard came out of no where I love my ducks but if a canadian goose is in my sights , its game on .

Thought I was going to be the 1st person ever to have a blowover in a damn pontoon boat today .
Running wide open trimmed out and hit a big wind gust square on and lifted ol blue out of the drink and slammed it back down . If there had been a lump of coal in my ass I would have turned it into a diamond . I have come close in some high end bass boats and been chine walking a few times . NEITHER ARE FUN !

Why cant I stop watching starship troopers ? its soooo corney but.... cant .....stop ......watching
HEEEEEELLLLLLLLLL YEA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 106mph pontoon boat with 900hp , thought mine was fast !

“Whoever acknowledges me before others, I will also acknowledge before my Father in heaven. But whoever disowns me before others, I will disown before my Father in heaven.
“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”

Last edited by MobileMarine; 12-01-2012 at 11:27 PM.

Old 12-01-2012, 11:18 PM   #18196

Quote:
Originally Posted by MobileMarine View Post
It is a 69 , verified it .
I ran over a poor ducky on the pontoon this evening , lil bastard came out of no where I love my ducks but if a canadian goose is in my sights , its game on .

Thought I was going to be the 1st person ever to have a blowover in a damn pontoon boat today .
Running wide open trimmed out and hit a big wind gust square on and lifted ol blue out of the drink and slammed it back down . If there had been a lump of coal in my ass I would have turned it into a diamond . I have come close in some high end bass boats and been chine walking a few times . NEITHER ARE FUN !

Why cant I stop watching starship troopers ? its soooo corney but.... cant .....stop ......watching
Then watch super troopers team ramrod. You boys like Mehico?????

Old 12-01-2012, 11:28 PM   #18197

Liked 1414 Times on 844 Posts
Likes Given: 146

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlinman View Post

Sounds like that kid has some smarts and a damn good teacher on the manly arts-mooning and impressing the ladies
Kids are getting tagged with sex offender status for mooning folks these daze. Just something to think about.

Old 12-01-2012, 11:32 PM   #18198

That's some good video of the chevelle Mobile

Old 12-01-2012, 11:33 PM   #18199

Quote:
Originally Posted by downsouth View Post

Kids are getting tagged with sex offender status for mooning folks these daze. Just something to think about.
Ya I know......to bad too. It was a SPORT for christs sake when my parents were in school!!!!

Old 12-01-2012, 11:53 PM   #18200

Liked 1323 Times on 951 Posts
Likes Given: 659

its attempted murder when i moon

“Whoever acknowledges me before others, I will also acknowledge before my Father in heaven. But whoever disowns me before others, I will disown before my Father in heaven.
“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”
axxe55 Likes This