Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Random Thoughts Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-30-2012, 01:49 AM   #18091
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 813 Times on 621 Posts
Likes Given: 125

I can't decide which is worse, a can with 10 dead hedgehogs in it or another with the one on the bottom still being alive.

Old 11-30-2012, 01:53 AM   #18092

Liked 9199 Times on 5056 Posts
Likes Given: 74

I had a pet hedgehog once...
And trip jr wants one.

Old 11-30-2012, 02:11 AM   #18093
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1098 Times on 713 Posts
Likes Given: 625

Quote:
Originally Posted by trip286 View Post
I had a pet hedgehog once...
And trip jr wants one.
they are pretty cool looking.
when I am torn into strips and used as bandages
for my wounded comrades on the battlefield,
When I fly at half-mast to honor my soldiers,
Or when I lie in the trembling arms
of a grieving mother
at the graveside of her fallen son.

Old 11-30-2012, 02:12 AM   #18094
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 7739 Times on 4470 Posts
Likes Given: 9983

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueguns View Post
While I've never driven trucks for a living, I figure those of you that do would appreciate this. It's my favorite road trip song.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=a4NON8uw0u4
David Alan Coe is a badazz. He nearly killed a man in prison because they took exception to him being friendly with the black prisoners. He gets high marks in my book for that. Sings a good song too.

Old 11-30-2012, 02:17 AM   #18095

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikingdad View Post
David Alan Coe is a badazz. He nearly killed a man in prison because they took exception to him being friendly with the black prisoners. He gets high marks in my book for that. Sings a good song too.
He was friendly with black prisoners? He's done some of the most racist songs I've ever heard in my life, and is beloved of every Klukker I've ever had the displeasure of meeting.

Are you sure you're not thinking of someone else?

Old 11-30-2012, 02:19 AM   #18096

Liked 2371 Times on 1481 Posts
Likes Given: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by trip286

He was friendly with black prisoners? He's done some of the most racist songs I've ever heard in my life, and is beloved of every Klukker I've ever had the displeasure of meeting.

Yep. His drummer was a black man. He said in an interview if you think he is a racist your stupid. Lol

Oh dern....

Revelation 19:11

And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

Old 11-30-2012, 02:23 AM   #18097

Quote:
Originally Posted by kytowboater View Post
Yep. His drummer was a black man. He said in an interview if you think he is a racist your stupid. Lol
Wow. I wonder how he can do some of the songs he's done?

Old 11-30-2012, 02:26 AM   #18098
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 7739 Times on 4470 Posts
Likes Given: 9983

Quote:
Originally Posted by winds-of-change View Post
It's a 6.0 amp Skil Scrolling Jigsaw. I bought it with the intention of maybe doing some fun craft type things with it. (Or was it an Orbital Jigsaw?) It has a knob on the top to turn as you saw. The blade is thin. Does this make any sense?
I once plunged a jigsaw blade into my leg because I was using my leg to hold the workpiece.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MobileMarine View Post
Yea try a single jet ski trailer behind a full size suv . That will make a preacher cuss .
I bet the guys who designed those short-wheelbase jetski trailers just laugh like Hell when the watch people on the boatramps.

Quote:
Soo Think I did a nice deed for someone today , one of which no one would ever do for me Im sure .
Big wreck on the main rd so I busted up walmart to kill some time . I parked and as I am walking though the parking lot I look down and see a lil memory card right in the middle of the road , so I grabbed it and went on about my way .
get to the shop and pop it in to see If it could be traced in any way '' Whats the odds of that ?''
About the 4th pic is a girl holding a reward ticket with her dad and he had on a visitor sticker ...... WITH FULL NAME .
Googled him and low and behold , he owns a big tile company which does alot of business with my dad . looked up his number and gave him a ring , Lady picks up.
Hey this Phillip with Mobile marine service , I think I found your memory card with alot of family pictures on it .
She went bezerk with excitement , said she had been back tracking all day to everywhere she went and checking lost and found .
She was just dumbfounded That I had found it , figured out whos it was and then got in contact with them . It has all her families special occasions , plays , birthdays ect ect .
I keep all mine backed up but if i ever lost any I would not know it , we have about 5,000 pics of the kids , friends , dogs ect .
I thought it was pretty cool so now Imma sit back and feel good about myself.
Good for you Mobile! You have reason to feel good about yourself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daoust_Nat View Post
About two years ago I picked up a credit card in a Chili's parking lot. Went home and Zabasearched the name, and got a hit with a phone number. Called it, got yelled at for stealing it, and asked when I was going to drive it to their house. Since I had not identified myself, I gave them a dial tone, and cut the damn card up. Should have thrown it back out in a parking lot!
I can't blame you. Reminds me of the time I pulled up to pull a guy out of the mud who was stuck real bad. I stepped out of my built-up Early Bronco and went around to the back to get my extraction stuff out. The guy in the stuck Chevy says with total disgust "I can't effing believe that I'm getting pulled out by a Ford."

I replied "You're not.", put my stuff back in my Bronco and drove away leaving him standing there.

Old 11-30-2012, 02:47 AM   #18099
Civil Disobedience-wherever there is authority, there is a natural inclination to disobedience. Oppression breeds Rebellion
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2997 Times on 1671 Posts
Likes Given: 128

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daoust_Nat
About two years ago I picked up a credit card in a Chili's parking lot. Went home and Zabasearched the name, and got a hit with a phone number. Called it, got yelled at for stealing it, and asked when I was going to drive it to their house. Since I had not identified myself, I gave them a dial tone, and cut the damn card up. Should have thrown it back out in a parking lot!
I found some guys tax information in a truck I cleaned out a few weeks ago, full name, address, date of birth, social.... I was nice enough to shred it for him.

3 gallons of crazy in a 2 gallon bucket

Know your limits; exceed them often

That which does not kill me had better run pretty damn fast.

Sticks and stones may break my bones but hollow points expand on impact.

Old 11-30-2012, 03:12 AM   #18100

Liked 813 Times on 621 Posts
Likes Given: 125

Quote:
Originally Posted by trip286 View Post

David Alan Coe denies writing any of all those many, not just race funny, SO KKK RACIST songs. He says he did play session on one song of some guy once but he had no idea what he was getting into and that's how the reputation started and he is credited with those songs.

Actually, now that I think of it, The Howard Stern Show may have tracked down the "artist" who actually did those...

Last edited by HockaLouis; 11-30-2012 at 03:15 AM.