Random Thoughts Thread - Page 1786
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Random Thoughts Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-26-2012, 05:49 AM   #17851
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Location: 2,000 miles Northwest of Bill's Laundromat, Bar & Grill, CA
Liked 538 Times on 379 Posts
Likes Given: 273

Well I think it's time for some much needed sleep. Good talkin to y'all!

Old 11-26-2012, 06:22 AM   #17852
Lifetime Supporting Member
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 9080 Times on 5276 Posts
Likes Given: 11970

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueguns View Post
That was made outta bull p***s!?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlinman View Post
Viking is weird.......it's a ftf fact of nature. Then again except for CA357 ALL the people in commiefornia are weird
I just march to my own drum. Made it myself out of a hollowed out chestnut log with a bull's scrotum for the drumhead.

Oh, and Blueguns, anything these fellas don't understand (which is a lot for some of them) they call it wierd. Its just an FTF fact of nature as Marlinman puts it.

Last edited by winds-of-change; 11-26-2012 at 06:55 AM.

Old 11-26-2012, 06:28 AM   #17853

Liked 862 Times on 648 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikingdad

I just march to my own drum. Made it myself out of a hollowed out chestnut log with a bull's scrotum for the drumhead.

Oh, and Blueguns, anything these fellas don't understand (which is a lot for some of them) they call it wierd. Its just an FTF fact of nature as Marlinman puts it.
So your denying that your weird? This coming from an older reformed tree huggin peace knick hippie?????

Old 11-26-2012, 06:58 AM   #17854
RIP my good and faithful dog.
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 8499 Times on 5079 Posts
Likes Given: 11115

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueguns View Post
I think that I get my best thoughts in the shower, or when I'm mowing the lawn.
I think best when I'm doing the dishes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikingdad View Post
Just think, if you combined the two by turning on the sprinklers and mowing the lawn in the nude you would have the

Best. Thoughts. Ever!
I'll bet that's true.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikingdad View Post
Might explain why I don't keep a lawn.
Balota has been trying to kill his lawn for years and he can't. LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by kytowboater View Post
Bunker gentlemen? Don't wanna see no one get smacked with the hammer.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlinman View Post
Blu can't get into the bunker Mongo.
Kytowboater is right. I just spent a good amount of time editing conversations that don't belong in the Clubhouse. I probably should have just deleted them all, it would have been quicker. If you guys want to talk like that then someone please sponsor Blueguns and get him into the Bunker because next time a conversation like this happens in the Clubhouse I might not be so nice.

Old 11-26-2012, 11:05 AM   #17855

Liked 245 Times on 180 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinderocka1989

Dude, I pay $12.00 for a day... What the heck? Maybe you need to find a new place to shoot... That sucks. You can pick up your own brass but only your own brass. Have fun though.
I pay $45 a year they give you key to gate, go when you want. Bring your own everything, but some targets are there or stands if you bring you own paper. Have skeet, handgun range and all the way to 400 yards

Old 11-26-2012, 12:35 PM   #17856
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5738 Times on 3362 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

Mkay.

Just wanted to mention that i was at Walmart Saturday night to get some random stuff and noticed their ammo shelves were somewhat restocked. I saw a few boxes each of the popular pistol calibers. I picked up some .38 and .357.

Old 11-26-2012, 02:14 PM   #17857
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 472 Times on 260 Posts
Likes Given: 3

Hey folks, I was away on Thanksgiving holiday in London. It seems they don't like when you run around and climb naked on their statues. Who knew?
People Like This 
Old 11-26-2012, 02:52 PM   #17858
RIP my good and faithful dog.
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 8499 Times on 5079 Posts
Likes Given: 11115

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shihan View Post
Hey folks, I was away on Thanksgiving holiday in London. It seems they don't like when you run around and climb naked on their statues. Who knew?
They loved it. It detracted from the trouble Prince Harry gets into. Leave it to you to always be there to help the Royals out when.

It seems to me no one was trying to get you off the statue. They were just milling about watching you.

Old 11-26-2012, 04:26 PM   #17859

Liked 1303 Times on 935 Posts
Likes Given: 640

Guess I have it good , I have never been to a firing range , let alone pay to shoot .
And apparently the word is out about my horrible horrible and heinous crime . Got people calling wanting the scoop ...... How about mind your own pucking business , what comes around goes around .
I had some old prescriptions that I never got filled b/c I did not need them at the time . Well I waited too long to get them filled and by too long I mean by about 2 weeks . One was for 15 600mg motrin and the other was 15 5mg hydrocodone . Wife had her double foot surgery a month or two ago and she dropped some frozen meat on one and it swelled up the size of a foot ball AGAIN and started bruising real bad , well her doc was a on vacation and could not see her till the next week ! WTF so I changed the date on the scripts . Did not think much of it ,Not like I was changing the medicine or quantity or trying to score 500 oxycotins just thought I could scoot around the date technicality ....... Wrong !
They did not care about the motrin but b/c the other is controlled they had to pop me with a damn felony . I have a good feeling that when I go in front of the judge and explain it it will work itself out .
I explained to the cop it was obvious im not a drug dealer and why i did it and he understood but his srgnt was there looking over his shoulder so he had to be by the book . Everyone involved knows me and my family and I have a spotless record other than driving so thats why they let me leave and take myself downtown at a later date .
Cop walked in and came over and said we need to talk about your scripts , went over to the side and told him all I did was change the date and thats when he told me altering ANYTHING on them was bad ju-ju
I am kinda stunned about the whole thing , figured they would bitc h me out and say nice try or at worse give me a ticket for a something stupid
So how about the death penalty for this guy right here ?

“Whoever acknowledges me before others, I will also acknowledge before my Father in heaven. But whoever disowns me before others, I will disown before my Father in heaven.
“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”

Last edited by MobileMarine; 11-26-2012 at 04:35 PM.

Old 11-26-2012, 04:42 PM   #17860

Liked 2758 Times on 1796 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MobileMarine
Guess I have it good , I have never been to a firing range , let alone pay to shoot .
And apparently the word is out about my horrible horrible and heinous crime . Got people calling wanting the scoop ...... How about mind your own pucking business , what comes around goes around .
I had some old prescriptions that I never got filled b/c I did not need them at the time . Well I waited too long to get them filled and by too long I mean by about 2 weeks . One was for 15 600mg motrin and the other was 15 5mg hydrocodone . Wife had her double foot surgery a month or two ago and she dropped some frozen meat on one and it swelled up the size of a foot ball AGAIN and started bruising real bad , well her doc was a on vacation and could not see her till the next week ! WTF so I changed the date on the scripts . Did not think much of it ,Not like I was changing the medicine or quantity or trying to score 500 oxycotins just thought I could scoot around the date technicality ....... Wrong !
They did not care about the motrin but b/c the other is controlled they had to pop me with a damn felony . I have a good feeling that when I go in front of the judge and explain it it will work itself out .
I explained to the cop it was obvious im not a drug dealer and why i did it and he understood but his srgnt was there looking over his shoulder .
I am kinda stunned about the whole thing , figured they would bitc h me out and say nice try or at worse give me a ticket for a something stupid
So how about the death penalty for this guy right here ?
Another monetary casualty from the war on drugs. Either way it will cost you $. Good luck mobile.