Random Thoughts Thread - Page 1771
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Random Thoughts Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-24-2012, 02:26 AM   #17701
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 862 Times on 648 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombiegirl

We have blow dart guns!!
I made mine mines bout 8' long w sights made of metal. I also make my own darts for it. Just have to buy the plastic caps. I have some darts around here someplace that are 8" long and pure heck on small animals. I ahot a rabbit in my front yard w one and it went bout 10 yards and keeled over......Bo's scorpions really DO have a good purpose

Old 11-24-2012, 03:31 AM   #17702

Liked 9203 Times on 5058 Posts
Likes Given: 74

posted by my favorite stripper on facebook (my brother's wife. It's how they met )

"Today while watching tv, (Trip's brother) pointed something out that I hadn't realized. Subject, Enzyte commercial. There is a white guy standing in the bathroom, looking into the mirror, his white wife is in the background. He smirks as he opens the medicine cabinet, takes his Enzyte, and when he closes the mirror, there is now a black guy looking in the mirror with his black wife in the background. I'm sure the wives in the background depicts that Enzyte is good for all races, but the message is clear. If you are white with a stereotypical race based penis size, you can take an herbal supplement and get another race based stereotypical penis size."

There is nothing I can say that doesn't sound like I'm just bragging about the size of my penis, so I'll just shut up about that monster.

Old 11-24-2012, 12:47 PM   #17703
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1142 Times on 744 Posts
Likes Given: 677

why must kids awaken before sunrise?

when I am torn into strips and used as bandages
for my wounded comrades on the battlefield,
When I fly at half-mast to honor my soldiers,
Or when I lie in the trembling arms
of a grieving mother
at the graveside of her fallen son.

Old 11-24-2012, 12:50 PM   #17704
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 719 Times on 445 Posts
Likes Given: 1700

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjfuller1 View Post
why must kids awaken before sunrise?
Can't be as bad as the Cat Alarm that wakes my wife at 4:30 every morning.

"Well, we're all victims of our own gene pool. Someone must have peed in yours." - Walter Bishop, from Fringe.

"Then tell me this: Why would you want to hang around people that get uncomfortable, or even scared, about that kind of thing?" "Maybe to feel normal," I said. He laughed. "Normal's not all it's cracked up to be." "You think?" "Hell, I know." - from Spirits In The Wires, by Charles de Lint.

Old 11-24-2012, 01:04 PM   #17705
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlinman View Post
I made mine mines bout 8' long w sights made of metal. I also make my own darts for it. Just have to buy the plastic caps. I have some darts around here someplace that are 8" long and pure heck on small animals. I ahot a rabbit in my front yard w one and it went bout 10 yards and keeled over......Bo's scorpions really DO have a good purpose
i always knew you were a blower
of a grieving mother

Old 11-24-2012, 02:00 PM   #17706

Liked 1083 Times on 785 Posts
Likes Given: 556

Gonna be cold out on the water today

Danger is real , Fear is a option

“Whoever acknowledges me before others, I will also acknowledge before my Father in heaven. But whoever disowns me before others, I will disown before my Father in heaven.

Old 11-24-2012, 03:33 PM   #17707

Location: 2,000 miles Northwest of Bill's Laundromat, Bar & Grill, CA
Liked 538 Times on 379 Posts
Likes Given: 273

Quote:
Originally Posted by trip286
posted by my favorite stripper on facebook (my brother's wife. It's how they met )

"Today while watching tv, (Trip's brother) pointed something out that I hadn't realized. Subject, Enzyte commercial. There is a white guy standing in the bathroom, looking into the mirror, his white wife is in the background. He smirks as he opens the medicine cabinet, takes his Enzyte, and when he closes the mirror, there is now a black guy looking in the mirror with his black wife in the background. I'm sure the wives in the background depicts that Enzyte is good for all races, but the message is clear. If you are white with a stereotypical race based penis size, you can take an herbal supplement and get another race based stereotypical penis size."

There is nothing I can say that doesn't sound like I'm just bragging about the size of my penis, so I'll just shut up about that monster.
I remember that commercial came on when I was watching the speed channel with some friends, and we just made fun of that white guy with the long neck for at least an hour.

-Matt

Old 11-24-2012, 03:35 PM   #17708

Liked 1083 Times on 785 Posts
Likes Given: 556

JJ .... how many kids you got ? and how OLD ?
Anyone with just one kid ....... I donwanna hear it !
One is a cake walk but it does not matter how many you have , when they walk up at the ass crack of dawn its game over .
I have been bad , been making the wife get up to get mine while I sleep in , till they bombard me in bed .
Gotta love the smell of chitty diapers in the morning crawling all in your face

ANNNNND , I killed three last night . I bait the modified traps with poison pellets which they LOVE and I have a small cup of antifreeze for them to drink too .
Rats and mice go bat chit crazy for the decon pellets , like Al Sharpton at a buffet

And yes Cinder , I have been called that before , but I dont enjoy tiny animals destroying my house while chitting and pissing on every square inch the come across . If there were enough mice in one spot for me to kill all day , thats what i would do , not only for free but I would pay to do it

Danger is real , Fear is a option

“Whoever acknowledges me before others, I will also acknowledge before my Father in heaven. But whoever disowns me before others, I will disown before my Father in heaven.

Last edited by MobileMarine; 11-24-2012 at 03:43 PM.
bigdaddy60 Likes This 
Old 11-24-2012, 04:06 PM   #17709

Liked 862 Times on 648 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjfuller1

i always knew you were a blower
Is that what your girlfriend said bout you?

Old 11-24-2012, 04:10 PM   #17710
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Quote:
Originally Posted by MobileMarine
JJ .... how many kids you got ? and how OLD ?
Anyone with just one kid ....... I donwanna hear it !
One is a cake walk but it does not matter how many you have , when they walk up at the ass crack of dawn its game over .
I have been bad , been making the wife get up to get mine while I sleep in , till they bombard me in bed .
Gotta love the smell of chitty diapers in the morning crawling all in your face

ANNNNND , I killed three last night . I bait the modified traps with poison pellets which they LOVE and I have a small cup of antifreeze for them to drink too .
Rats and mice go bat chit crazy for the decon pellets , like Al Sharpton at a buffet

And yes Cinder , I have been called that before , but I dont enjoy tiny animals destroying my house while chitting and pissing on every square inch the come across . If there were enough mice in one spot for me to kill all day , thats what i would do , not only for free but I would pay to do it
Mobile, I have 2 . 4 yr old n 11 month old. 11 month already gave me two craps today. And was up at 330 and again at 6.
of a grieving mother