Random Thoughts Thread - Page 1740
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Random Thoughts Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-16-2012, 12:05 AM   #17391
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 862 Times on 648 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangello

With his luck, the rabbit would choke on the clover, and the leprechaun would turn out to be an illegal immigrant.
No the rabbit would choke on the clober, the leprechaun would not only be an illegal immigrant but a rabbit nechropheliac to boot
Old 11-16-2012, 01:21 AM   #17392

Liked 1414 Times on 844 Posts
Likes Given: 146

.facebook_387858462.jpg

For Robo .....ah maybe not

NEVER FORGET

People Like This 
Old 11-16-2012, 01:30 AM   #17393

Liked 1223 Times on 875 Posts
Likes Given: 622

LMFAO @ gello ,
I did something very stupid and had nothing to do with driving or guns or violent or nothing against anyone , nothing to do with money nothing stolen. It was something for my wife I just went about it wrong .
Did not get cuffed or read my rights but I am to expect a call to go down town to be a man about it and get it explained out
Its a semi serious deal but its easily pleaded down , id rather not go into details at this time but I will spill it to yall later .
Whats killing ya'll more , why I was in the back seat or the Ruger ?
The ruger does not come out to play and it gets transported totally dissembled .
Bobs radar is honing in boop.....boop.....boop to boopboopboopboopboop

Leave it to me to find humor in a bad situation with 4 officers talking to me .
Officer 1 : Is he code 4 or code 94 ? Do we need to code 50 ?
Officer 2 : I need to talk to sarg about 94 but he is code 4 right now
Now all of this was right in front while talking to me and I am trying not to laugh so he is what I said .
Me: lol look guys , no need for code , you all know my dad , you all know me , i have a spotless record , I have been straight up from the start , you know I have my own company , I have twins a mortgage and a wife ....... I am not going anywhere .All of your detectives and most of your captains are good friends on my facebook and I see one them everyday . I know how much I kiss ass right now to you guys goes a long ways in court .
Officer 2 : Yeaaaaa , Im just going to verify with sarge but I think he is code 4
While he was patting me down he got around front and I said there damn sure aint nothing there lol .

All things aside , you gotta wonder how much officers believe , you know all they hear all day is lies and excuses .
One of the most important things I have ever learned is the truth will set you free or at least make things easier

Danger is real , Fear is a option

“Whoever acknowledges me before others, I will also acknowledge before my Father in heaven. But whoever disowns me before others, I will disown before my Father in heaven.
“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”

People Like This 
Old 11-16-2012, 04:41 AM   #17394
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 8839 Times on 5115 Posts
Likes Given: 11541

Quote:
Originally Posted by kycol View Post
I hear it is best to get honey that is local to your area especially if you have allergies. Also honey is a good anti-bacteria put it on cuts.
All true. Honey is good to eat and works for whatever ails you. Be sure that the local honey is raw and unprocessed (raw means it has never been heated above 150 degrees- get it hotter than that and it kills all of the beneficial enzymes and any pollen that you might benefit from).

Quote:
Originally Posted by downsouth View Post
Found this interesting.

Attachment 69722
Provide the link please?

Quote:
Originally Posted by texaswoodworker View Post
Well, I'm having second thoughts about my degree now. I origionally wanted to get a degree in civil engineering, but I think I may concider changing that to aerospace engineering, and mechanical engineering. It would not be a big deal to change because all my classes will transfer regardless of this choice.
The reason I think I may want to do this is that I very rarely see jobs for civil engineers, but I have seen several jobs for aerospace engineers, and mechanical engineers (especially if you have both degrees). Another reason is that planes, helicopters,jets, ect interest me, so I think I'd enjoy a job working with/designing them.
Any suggestions?
A mechanical engineer, and electrical engineer and a civil engineer were having beers together and the mechanical engineer says:
"God must be a mechanical engineer. Look at the human body, it is a marvel of mechanical systems, the muscled pull the tendons which moves perfectly aligned joints so that you can grip a hammer to pound a nail or caress a baby with the gentlest touch with the same hand and ou don't even have to think about it.'

The electrical engineer says "God must be an electrical engineer. The human body is a marvel of electrical circuitry, the nerves run off of electrical impulses that follow a complex yet direct pathway that instantaneously transmits information to the braain and then returns an impulse back to the body so it can react."

The civil engineer says "You guys are both wrong, God is obviously a civil engineer. Who else would have put a sewer line through a recreational area?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by kytowboater View Post
Polygraph tomorrow. Physiological exam Monday. Gon see iffin ima crazy.
Are you gonna mess with them? When they tell you to hold out your hands hold one hand palm up and the other one palm down. If they ask how much you value life tell them "26" (or any number that you prefer). That sort of stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MobileMarine View Post
LMFAO @ gello ,
I did something very stupid and had nothing to do with driving or guns or violent or nothing against anyone , nothing to do with money nothing stolen. It was something for my wife I just went about it wrong .
Did not get cuffed or read my rights but I am to expect a call to go down town to be a man about it and get it explained out
Its a semi serious deal but its easily pleaded down , id rather not go into details at this time but I will spill it to yall later .
Whats killing ya'll more , why I was in the back seat or the Ruger ?
The ruger does not come out to play and it gets transported totally dissembled .
Bobs radar is honing in boop.....boop.....boop to boopboopboopboopboop

Leave it to me to find humor in a bad situation with 4 officers talking to me .
Officer 1 : Is he code 4 or code 94 ? Do we need to code 50 ?
Officer 2 : I need to talk to sarg about 94 but he is code 4 right now
Now all of this was right in front while talking to me and I am trying not to laugh so he is what I said .
Me: lol look guys , no need for code , you all know my dad , you all know me , i have a spotless record , I have been straight up from the start , you know I have my own company , I have twins a mortgage and a wife ....... I am not going anywhere .All of your detectives and most of your captains are good friends on my facebook and I see one them everyday . I know how much I kiss ass right now to you guys goes a long ways in court .
Officer 2 : Yeaaaaa , Im just going to verify with sarge but I think he is code 4
While he was patting me down he got around front and I said there damn sure aint nothing there lol .

All things aside , you gotta wonder how much officers believe , you know all they hear all day is lies and excuses .
One of the most important things I have ever learned is the truth will set you free or at least make things easier
I figured the insurance adjuster on the RV showed up at the shop .
Old 11-16-2012, 07:08 AM   #17395
RIP my good and faithful dog.
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 7814 Times on 4690 Posts
Likes Given: 9837

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curlyjoe_99 View Post
ok why does the post say 6:42pm when it is 12:42 pm where I'm at??

where exactly is this forum hosted from?

and BTW if it were ZULU time it should be 18:42
Quote:
Originally Posted by trip286 View Post
You need to go into your profile settings and fix that. If it's a big deal to you.

Hell it ain't that bad. Watch out for the gators, skeeters, and the klan, it's no different than anywhere else. Hot though. Very hot.

City of West Monroe.
That's it. I hate the hot, muggy weather. The huge skeeters, the klan, etc.

Quote:
And humid. Very, very.... Humid.
My kinda place. Love it. Feel like a swamp monster.
Ick....

Quote:
Originally Posted by texaswoodworker View Post
Well, I'm having second thoughts about my degree now. I origionally wanted to get a degree in civil engineering, but I think I may concider changing that to aerospace engineering, and mechanical engineering. It would not be a big deal to change because all my classes will transfer regardless of this choice.
The reason I think I may want to do this is that I very rarely see jobs for civil engineers, but I have seen several jobs for aerospace engineers, and mechanical engineers (especially if you have both degrees). Another reason is that planes, helicopters,jets, ect interest me, so I think I'd enjoy a job working with/designing them.
Any suggestions?
I think you'd do well with any of those. I think the jobs for civil engineers are fewer than the others. If I were to be an engineer, I think I would choose mechanical or biomedical.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kytowboater View Post
Here ya go winds. Saiga 12 gauge with a drum mag.
She is a beauty. Love it. Thanks.
texaswoodworker Likes This 
Old 11-16-2012, 07:09 AM   #17396
RIP my good and faithful dog.
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 7814 Times on 4690 Posts
Likes Given: 9837

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinderocka1989 View Post
Mostly, I hate school. I've always hated school, I don't have the attention span to sit behind a desk or in front of computer for an hour and a half, let alone 8 hours a day, five days a week... I'd lose my mind... I've also known since I was little that I wanted to be a mechanic, my Dad has always discouraged it. The biggest change was the day I woke up and realized I couldn't live my life to make my Dad happy.

That's a fairly recent development...
I thought you were signed up to return to school in April, or am I mistaken?

Old 11-16-2012, 08:11 AM   #17397

Liked 85 Times on 61 Posts

Quote:
The smurfs were magically created, by who and how, I don't know. Smurfette was made by the evil wizard dude to mess with their heads.
Speaking of Smurfette, the woman that did her voice, Lucille Bliss, passed away just recently.

Old 11-16-2012, 10:42 AM   #17398

Liked 1414 Times on 844 Posts

Vikingdad, the map of hours was something I picked from fb. So I don't have a link.

NEVER FORGET

Old 11-16-2012, 01:42 PM   #17399
I'm a mechanic, I fix problems you didn't know you had, in ways you do not understand
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 3759 Times on 2085 Posts
Likes Given: 168

Quote:
Originally Posted by winds-of-change

I thought you were signed up to return to school in April, or am I mistaken?
I'm going to Wyotech, I'm going to be in diesel tech.

3 gallons of crazy in a 2 gallon bucket

Know your limits; exceed them often

That which does not kill me had better run pretty damn fast.

Sticks and stones may break my bones but hollow points expand on impact.

Old 11-16-2012, 01:56 PM   #17400

Liked 2573 Times on 1673 Posts

There was a worlds biggest lie contest in London, where contestants convince the judges of a whopping big lie. Lawyers and politicians were barred from entry because they are considered to have an unfair advantage.

Us yanks here in the states do this every four years.

Feral cat waterboarder

willshoum Likes This