Well, now I'm trying to figure out how to get my upper as soon as possible. (thanks a lot you liberal pieces of **** that voted for the muslim ) I'm afraid I won't be able to find the one I want in a few weeks. I think I can scrap enough together by the 15th to get it though (if I'm lucky). That is, if the prices don't sky rocket.
EDIT: Well, BCM is already sold out of them, but I found another place that has them. Should I wait and risk not being able to get one for a while, or should I pay with credit, and deal with interest (there shouldn't be much since I plan on having the money by the end of the moth anyway.)
Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
- Benjamin Franklin
I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery
Last edited by texaswoodworker; 11-07-2012 at 06:38 AM.
Think I will go to the shop and mark my personal AR "pre-ban" and price it at $5500.
Won't be able to get ammo for it anyway for a while. I'll build a new one. Hmmm...maybe I should put up my sidearm as a pre-ban glock too.
Way to go America.