Random Thoughts Thread - Page 1666
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House >

Random Thoughts Thread


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-30-2012, 03:37 PM   #16651
I'm a mechanic, I fix problems you didn't know you had, in ways you do not understand
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Cinderocka1989's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Laradise
Posts: 7,322
Liked 4471 Times on 2485 Posts
Likes Given: 194

Default

Lesson for the day, don't let the two-year-old get ahold off your keys... You may never find them.
__________________
3 gallons of crazy in a 2 gallon bucket

Know your limits; exceed them often

That which does not kill me had better run pretty damn fast.

Sticks and stones may break my bones but hollow points expand on impact.
Cinderocka1989 is offline  
winds-of-change Likes This 
Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 04:23 PM   #16652
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
orangello's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 19,154
Liked 5738 Times on 3362 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinderocka1989 View Post
Lesson for the day, don't let the two-year-old get ahold off your keys... You may never find them.
Have you seen the VW commercial with the eat-anything bulldog?
__________________
Dead Bears, the only good kind.
orangello is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 04:27 PM   #16653
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
PC167's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Des Moines,Iowa
Posts: 1,043
Liked 515 Times on 325 Posts
Likes Given: 952

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangello

Have you seen the VW commercial with the eat-anything bulldog?
How about the one with the two kids washing the vw?
__________________
Jeremy

Member: NRA

The constitution of the United States asserts that all power is inherent in the people, that they may exercise it by themselves, that it is their right and duty to be at all times armed! Thomas Jefferson

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
PC167 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 05:52 PM   #16654
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
orangello's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 19,154
Liked 5738 Times on 3362 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PC167 View Post
How about the one with the two kids washing the vw?
That one made me thank Trojan.
__________________
Dead Bears, the only good kind.
orangello is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 05:56 PM   #16655
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
PC167's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Des Moines,Iowa
Posts: 1,043
Liked 515 Times on 325 Posts
Likes Given: 952

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangello

That one made me thank Trojan.
I don't think you'll see me tell my kids... Oh look you missed a spot.
__________________
Jeremy

Member: NRA

The constitution of the United States asserts that all power is inherent in the people, that they may exercise it by themselves, that it is their right and duty to be at all times armed! Thomas Jefferson

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
PC167 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 06:01 PM   #16656
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: West, by God, Funroe,Louisiana
Posts: 18,707
Liked 9211 Times on 5058 Posts
Likes Given: 74

Default

I dropped my son off at school, came back home, bypassed the train wreck I call my housekeeping skills, and went back to bed.

I had a weird dream. I was taken right off the street as I was walking along, minding my own business, and was made the CEO of some major, high fallutin company. I'm talking multi thousand dollar suits and crap. Super posh corner office on the top floor of a skyscraper, secretaries (yes, more than one), a limo with a driver, so on and so forth.

I had no idea what the company makes, what service they provided, or even the name of said company. But I met a few interesting people, answered a few questions, and talked about appointments with world leaders. Everyone called me sir or mister. I had everything I wanted on demand. Cars, money, food, anything. Even a personal helicopter.

I left my top floor office, and hung out in the day care on the first floor. I was getting puked on in my Armani suit, my Ray Bans were blocking the piss from getting in my eyes while changing diapers, and I was wearing a nice feather boa and funny hat as the guest of honor at a tea party. Then I went to a gym and played basketball with some older kids. And I liked that better than the office.
trip286 is offline  
winds-of-change Likes This 
Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 06:09 PM   #16657
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Reno,Texas
Posts: 10,211
Liked 6579 Times on 3639 Posts
Likes Given: 27929

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by trip286 View Post
I dropped my son off at school, came back home, bypassed the train wreck I call my housekeeping skills, and went back to bed.

I had a weird dream. I was taken right off the street as I was walking along, minding my own business, and was made the CEO of some major, high fallutin company. I'm talking multi thousand dollar suits and crap. Super posh corner office on the top floor of a skyscraper, secretaries (yes, more than one), a limo with a driver, so on and so forth.

I had no idea what the company makes, what service they provided, or even the name of said company. But I met a few interesting people, answered a few questions, and talked about appointments with world leaders. Everyone called me sir or mister. I had everything I wanted on demand. Cars, money, food, anything. Even a personal helicopter.

I left my top floor office, and hung out in the day care on the first floor. I was getting puked on in my Armani suit, my Ray Bans were blocking the piss from getting in my eyes while changing diapers, and I was wearing a nice feather boa and funny hat as the guest of honor at a tea party. Then I went to a gym and played basketball with some older kids. And I liked that better than the office.
And THAT is what a real CEO does every day.

Sounded like a cool dream trip. I had a wierd one last night too.

I was in somekind of very dark, creapy skyscraper (I think it was some kind of lab) that seemed to be endlessly tall, and me and some badass dude was trying to make it to the top for some reason (When I say badass, I mean Terminator meets Rambo badass). We were kicking ass, breaking crap, and scaleing up the outside of the building at certain times. It was freaking awesome.
texaswoodworker is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 08:04 PM   #16658
I'm a mechanic, I fix problems you didn't know you had, in ways you do not understand
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Cinderocka1989's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Laradise
Posts: 7,322
Liked 4471 Times on 2485 Posts
Likes Given: 194

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangello

Have you seen the VW commercial with the eat-anything bulldog?
All I know is, I did NOT put my keys in the drawer with all the tupperware... And no, I wasn't drinking last night. My deductive reasoning says it was the munchkin...
__________________
3 gallons of crazy in a 2 gallon bucket

Know your limits; exceed them often

That which does not kill me had better run pretty damn fast.

Sticks and stones may break my bones but hollow points expand on impact.
Cinderocka1989 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 08:21 PM   #16659
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
orangello's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 19,154
Liked 5738 Times on 3362 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinderocka1989 View Post
All I know is, I did NOT put my keys in the drawer with all the tupperware... And no, I wasn't drinking last night. My deductive reasoning says it was the munchkin...
You probably should avoid adopting feral cats. My feral kitty once stole a roomie's cashed paycheck and hid it in her lil stash. He was freaking out until he saw her running down the hall with a $5 bill and located the stash.

Cats, they are looking out for number 1.

You probably also want to avoid xanax, if you don't like searching for lost things.
__________________
Dead Bears, the only good kind.
orangello is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 08:27 PM   #16660
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: West, by God, Funroe,Louisiana
Posts: 18,707
Liked 9211 Times on 5058 Posts
Likes Given: 74

Default

That little girl even looks like she could cause some trouble
trip286 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Firearms Forum Replies Last Post
Post random photos you have taken cpttango30 The Club House 72 06-01-2014 05:33 PM
What are your thoughts on the .357 SIG? Samhain The Club House 17 09-08-2009 10:33 PM
your thoughts dirtysouth The Club House 11 08-03-2008 04:47 PM



Newest Threads