Random Thoughts Thread - Page 1643
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Random Thoughts Thread

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-22-2012, 03:36 PM   #16421
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Cinderocka1989's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Laradise
Posts: 5,997
Liked 3201 Times on 1777 Posts
Likes Given: 135

Default

My sister's boyfriend was deported, for some reason, she doesn't see the humor in this.

__________________

3 gallons of crazy in a 2 gallon bucket

Know your limits; exceed them often

That which does not kill me had better run pretty damn fast.

Sticks and stones may break my bones but hollow points expand on impact.

Cinderocka1989 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 04:01 PM   #16422
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
USEBOTHHANDS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Ferriday,LA
Posts: 1,332
Liked 650 Times on 368 Posts
Likes Given: 5125

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinderocka1989 View Post
I officially hate California. There is absolutely no good reason for a place to be this hot in October.

you're gonna have hell over here then, sweetie.
__________________

"they may get me in a rush, but not before i turn your head into a canoe....." -Kurt Russell (Wyatt Earp) in Tombstone

"if it was up to me, i'd like to see, this country run,
the way it used to be, the way it oughta be, just like it's done, OUT HERE.........WAY OUT HERE." -Josh Thompson, country music singer http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0sYnro_3Rc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3R00rlA0S0&NR=1

PEOPLE TEND TO ACT LIKE SHEEP, BOY I LOVE MUTTON! -Me

USEBOTHHANDS is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 04:15 PM   #16423
Ain't she sweet?
FTF_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
winds-of-change's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Northern Illinois
Posts: 22,761
Liked 7024 Times on 4227 Posts
Likes Given: 8463

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MobileMarine View Post
And pizza hut has some nasty ass greasy ass pizza that gives you instant heart burn and terrible dreams
PIzza Hut pizza is horrible. That's the only place I won't meet my daughter and granddaughter for a meal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinderocka1989 View Post
My sister's boyfriend was deported, for some reason, she doesn't see the humor in this.
I find that pretty darned funny. What did he do to get deported? Other than just being illegally here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by USEBOTHHANDS View Post
you're gonna have hell over here then, sweetie.
That's the truth. California weather is nice compared to LA and MS. But it will probably be decent weather when you go there in the middle of winter.
__________________
Honor Student: School of Hard Knocks
To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.
Quando Omni Flunkus Moritatus
winds-of-change is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 05:02 PM   #16424
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: West, by God, Funroe,Louisiana
Posts: 18,707
Liked 9203 Times on 5058 Posts
Likes Given: 74

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by winds-of-change
That's the truth. California weather is nice compared to LA and MS. But it will probably be decent weather when you go there in the middle of winter.
HA! HA HA, FREAKING HA!!!
She's already been warned. It's likely going to be that nasty, bone chilling, wet, soggy kind of cold. it may not even get to or below freezing, but I'm sure the weather will be nasty. But, this is actually my first winter in LA, so I'm basing that assumption on Mississippi weather. I freaking HATE Mississippi winters.
__________________
trip286 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 05:04 PM   #16425
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: West, by God, Funroe,Louisiana
Posts: 18,707
Liked 9203 Times on 5058 Posts
Likes Given: 74

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinderocka1989
My sister's boyfriend was deported, for some reason, she doesn't see the humor in this.
When did this happen? Details babe, cone on. Details...
I would laugh hysterically if he were deported to Canada. Bonus points if it was for illegally smuggling maple syrup.
__________________
trip286 is offline  
3
People Like This 
Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 06:10 PM   #16426
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
USEBOTHHANDS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Ferriday,LA
Posts: 1,332
Liked 650 Times on 368 Posts
Likes Given: 5125

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by trip286 View Post
HA! HA HA, FREAKING HA!!!
She's already been warned. It's likely going to be that nasty, bone chilling, wet, soggy kind of cold. it may not even get to or below freezing, but I'm sure the weather will be nasty. But, this is actually my first winter in LA, so I'm basing that assumption on Mississippi weather. I freaking HATE Mississippi winters.

you won't be disappointed with your assumption(s)..........................lmao.
__________________

"they may get me in a rush, but not before i turn your head into a canoe....." -Kurt Russell (Wyatt Earp) in Tombstone

"if it was up to me, i'd like to see, this country run,
the way it used to be, the way it oughta be, just like it's done, OUT HERE.........WAY OUT HERE." -Josh Thompson, country music singer http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0sYnro_3Rc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3R00rlA0S0&NR=1

PEOPLE TEND TO ACT LIKE SHEEP, BOY I LOVE MUTTON! -Me

USEBOTHHANDS is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 06:34 PM   #16427
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
 
Vikingdad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Santa Cruz Mountains,CA
Posts: 13,818
Liked 8137 Times on 4697 Posts
Likes Given: 10507

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinderocka1989 View Post
I officially hate California. There is absolutely no good reason for a place to be this hot in October.
It was nice here yesterday, it started raining last night but its clearing up right now. This is the second measurable rain we have had this year. I'm watching a flock of turkeys outside my window right now. Its is beautiful; and fresh.
__________________
Vikingdad is online now  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 06:47 PM   #16428
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: West, by God, Funroe,Louisiana
Posts: 18,707
Liked 9203 Times on 5058 Posts
Likes Given: 74

Default

There once was a woman, who never really asked, but tried to shame me into it. She berated me. Made me feel inferior because of it.

Now there's a special little boy, who HAS been asking. Very sweetly. He says "Daddy, I don't want you to die young."

There's a special woman. She doesn't seem to mind, but I know she does. She accepts it, because she accepts me for who I am. I care.

There's others in my family. Some refrain because it's socially unacceptable these days. Some because of the heart disease that runs in our family.

I feel like I'm missing out. I can't stand too close to the ones I care about and share their lives, because I stink.

I have a hard time walking without getting out of breath. I can hardly bend over to tie my shoes without wheezing. I've gotten weak, and I've gotten lazy.

I quit. Starting yesterday around dinner time. I don't remember the exact hour, but there ya go. I'm ****ing done smoking.

__________________
trip286 is offline  
6
People Like This 
Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 06:51 PM   #16429
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
 
Vikingdad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Santa Cruz Mountains,CA
Posts: 13,818
Liked 8137 Times on 4697 Posts
Likes Given: 10507

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by trip286 View Post
There once was a woman, who never really asked, but tried to shame me into it. She berated me. Made me feel inferior because of it.

Now there's a special little boy, who HAS been asking. Very sweetly. He says "Daddy, I don't want you to die young."

There's a special woman. She doesn't seem to mind, but I know she does. She accepts it, because she accepts me for who I am. I care.

There's others in my family. Some refrain because it's socially unacceptable these days. Some because of the heart disease that runs in our family.

I feel like I'm missing out. I can't stand too close to the ones I care about and share their lives, because I stink.

I have a hard time walking without getting out of breath. I can hardly bend over to tie my shoes without wheezing. I've gotten weak, and I've gotten lazy.

I quit. Starting yesterday around dinner time. I don't remember the exact hour, but there ya go. I'm ****ing done smoking.
That's great Trip! I quit drinking last month. Same motivations you have. That makes it easier. Its not easy, but it is easier.
__________________
Vikingdad is online now  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 07:07 PM   #16430
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
PC167's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Des Moines,Iowa
Posts: 1,043
Liked 515 Times on 325 Posts
Likes Given: 952

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by trip286
There once was a woman, who never really asked, but tried to shame me into it. She berated me. Made me feel inferior because of it.

Now there's a special little boy, who HAS been asking. Very sweetly. He says "Daddy, I don't want you to die young."

There's a special woman. She doesn't seem to mind, but I know she does. She accepts it, because she accepts me for who I am. I care.

There's others in my family. Some refrain because it's socially unacceptable these days. Some because of the heart disease that runs in our family.

I feel like I'm missing out. I can't stand too close to the ones I care about and share their lives, because I stink.

I have a hard time walking without getting out of breath. I can hardly bend over to tie my shoes without wheezing. I've gotten weak, and I've gotten lazy.

I quit. Starting yesterday around dinner time. I don't remember the exact hour, but there ya go. I'm ****ing done smoking.
Good for you Trip! :-D
__________________

Jeremy

Member: NRA

The constitution of the United States asserts that all power is inherent in the people, that they may exercise it by themselves, that it is their right and duty to be at all times armed!” – Thomas Jefferson

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

PC167 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Firearms Forum Replies Last Post
Post random photos you have taken cpttango30 The Club House 72 06-01-2014 05:33 PM
What are your thoughts on the .357 SIG? Samhain The Club House 17 09-08-2009 10:33 PM
your thoughts dirtysouth The Club House 11 08-03-2008 04:47 PM