Random Thoughts Thread - Page 1615
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Random Thoughts Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-14-2012, 06:58 PM   #16141
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 117 Times on 79 Posts
Likes Given: 21

I own Greensboro Sand & Gravel at Greensboro Indiana and I have property that would be ideal for a great training range and I have all the needed equipment to make it happen. I am 35 miles east of Indianapolis Indiana and about 55 miles west of Dayton Ohio so thare is great potential for customers ( I am 2 miles off Interstate 70 )

If any of you know of anyone interested I would consider a long term lease or a partnership with the right group.

Check out Google earth at 30 degrees 51'25.09" north 85 degrees 28'54.60" west and review the site.

Natural back stops up to 50' high and side berms 35' to 50' high - - - I'm 64 and just don't have the fire in my belly anymore to start another venture but would love to see it happen!

Last edited by gwk4667; 10-14-2012 at 07:05 PM.

Old 10-14-2012, 06:58 PM   #16142

Liked 480 Times on 329 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlinman

I do but it will depend on what you want done and where it'll be coming from
Just trying to get the frame and slide done in black

Old 10-14-2012, 07:06 PM   #16143
Ain't she sweet?
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 7036 Times on 4235 Posts
Likes Given: 8481

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davyboy View Post
Can't of been that good if you can still type
I had to drive myself home. Of course, I could always have slept on their couch.

Old 10-14-2012, 07:53 PM   #16144

Liked 1062 Times on 767 Posts
Likes Given: 543

HOT DANG IT !!!! Walking Dead is coming back on tonight ! This season looks badass . Seems to be a whole town of people , Merl comes back and they take the prison .
Cant wait to fry up pork chops and watch my show !
On the other hand , why is it so damn hard to find those lil swingset fort things for the kids ? They either want WAY WAY too much or they wont call or email back ! Found one today for a decent price , drove out to look at it but we would have to move heaven and hell to get it out , trees and fence and the gate is too small to fit it though
But I did get the redneck powered golf cart home and the kids wont leave me alone about going for a ride

Danger is real , Fear is a option

Omnem dimittite spem, o vos intrantes
You live more in 5 minutes on a bike like this going flat out than some people live in their lifetime.

Old 10-14-2012, 07:56 PM   #16145

Liked 480 Times on 329 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MobileMarine
HOT DANG IT !!!! Walking Dead is coming back on tonight ! This season looks badass . Seems to be a whole town of people , Merl comes back and they take the prison .
On the other hand , why is it so damn hard to find those lil swingset fort things for the kids ? They either want WAY WAY too much or they wont call or email back ! Found one today for a decent price , drove out to look at it but we would have to move heaven and hell to get it out , trees and fence and the gate is too small to fit it though
But I did get the redneck powered golf cart home and the kids wont leave me alone about going for a ride
Ill have walkind dead on. Cant wait!

Old 10-14-2012, 08:03 PM   #16146

Liked 7 Times on 6 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MobileMarine
q
My wife and I watched the marothon all day yesterday in preperation its gunna be be great

Old 10-14-2012, 08:30 PM   #16147

Liked 206 Times on 154 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwk4667
I own Greensboro Sand & Gravel at Greensboro Indiana and I have property that would be ideal for a great training range and I have all the needed equipment to make it happen. I am 35 miles east of Indianapolis Indiana and about 55 miles west of Dayton Ohio so thare is great potential for customers ( I am 2 miles off Interstate 70 )

If any of you know of anyone interested I would consider a long term lease or a partnership with the right group.

Check out Google earth at 30 degrees 51'25.09" north 85 degrees 28'54.60" west and review the site.

Natural back stops up to 50' high and side berms 35' to 50' high - - - I'm 64 and just don't have the fire in my belly anymore to start another venture but would love to see it happen!
Sounds great I sure wish you were in Western Kentucky

Old 10-14-2012, 09:53 PM   #16148
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5732 Times on 3358 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

Quote:
Originally Posted by kycol View Post
I have three 22 pistols that have been disappointing with federal, and Winchester bulk ammo, also Winchester white box. All three performed flawless with cci mini mags. But at $6.97 a box and I can get Tula 9mm for only $2.00 more. So I am going to start testing any ammo I can find that cost less just to see if any others can do the job cci does.
Have you talked to anybody about getting weaker springs? I wouldn't know where to start other than asking in the 'smithin section here and maybe browsing over on http://www.gunsprings.com/Semi-Auto%20Pistols/cID1 to see if they listed one for that model.

Good luck!

Dead Bears, the only good kind.

Old 10-15-2012, 12:16 AM   #16149

Liked 206 Times on 154 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangello

Have you talked to anybody about getting weaker springs? I wouldn't know where to start other than asking in the 'smithin section here and maybe browsing over on http://www.gunsprings.com/Semi-Auto%20Pistols/cID1 to see if they listed one for that model.

Good luck!
that could be the answer on the two 1911's and they may come around after a couple more 1000 rounds being new, but the erma la22 has probably had many thousand rounds through it,. don't know for sure as i bought it second hand it was made about 1967. i had to replace the sear in it.

Old 10-15-2012, 03:50 PM   #16150
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 3216 Times on 1785 Posts
Likes Given: 135

How can people expect me to teach their children piano if they don't have access to a piano for the kid to practice on?

3 gallons of crazy in a 2 gallon bucket

Know your limits; exceed them often

That which does not kill me had better run pretty damn fast.

Sticks and stones may break my bones but hollow points expand on impact.