Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Random Thoughts Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-05-2012, 11:00 AM   #15751
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1414 Times on 844 Posts
Likes Given: 146

Quote:
Originally Posted by trip286
;-);-);-);-);-);-):-p:-p:-p

NEVER FORGET

Old 10-05-2012, 11:18 AM   #15752
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1815 Times on 994 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dillinger

Oh, I am going to Goggle the sh*t out of that tomorrow and see if that is true. I have an entire office that just did a Saturday Paintball outing (I ruled, thank you) that was a great time to be had by all.

But seriously. With a staged set. If we could find an EPIC place, I would totally fly in with the woman to "play" FTF vs. Zombies.
The one we're going to is at CPX Sports in Joliet. It's actually a Groupon for Chicago area.

Winds you should check it out.

Old 10-05-2012, 02:47 PM   #15753

Liked 940 Times on 689 Posts
Likes Given: 509

I should have never mentioned the deere word . Mention big turcks or tractors on here and your sure to get 10 pages of non stop bashing and bickering about red blue green and yellow .
Pretty sure I knocked theee hell out of a range rover yesterday while test driving /cutting the deere . That caused me to test out top end speed while getting it back into the bay and shutting the doors
They are prob still wondering where the hell the mower vanished to

Gentlemen , we have lost speed and therefore time , precious time , which can not be regained once lost . I have absolutely no sympathy for any of you fecculant maggots nor the patience to pretend otherwise , Gentlemen , I wash my hands of this madness .

Omnem dimittite spem, o vos intrantes
You live more in 5 minutes on a bike like this going flat out than some people live in their lifetime.

Old 10-05-2012, 03:34 PM   #15754
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 7655 Times on 4416 Posts
Likes Given: 9867

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinderocka1989 View Post
PACCAR has always been based out of Washington, used to be Pacific Car and Foundry. There's a Peterbilt factory in Denton, Texas.
Peterbilt started here in the SF Bay Area and had their main factory here for many many years until the unfavorable business climate drove them to Texas.

Old 10-05-2012, 03:37 PM   #15755

Liked 2363 Times on 1475 Posts
Likes Given: 51

You ever wanted to dislocate a guys shoulders and watch him flop around like a marionette? Wife is having a hub bearing replace on car. Getting the run around. Been for a few days, this is the last straw before I go do there. I'm awaiting their call. Had I been home, I would have done it myself. Wife didn't want to wait the few days. If I find out they are trying to take advantage of her. The above mentioned will happen to him.

Oh dern....

Revelation 19:11

And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

People Like This 
Old 10-05-2012, 03:50 PM   #15756
Civil Disobedience-wherever there is authority, there is a natural inclination to disobedience. Oppression breeds Rebellion
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2877 Times on 1607 Posts
Likes Given: 122

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikingdad

Peterbilt started here in the SF Bay Area and had their main factory here for many many years until the unfavorable business climate drove them to Texas.
You're right, PACCAR purchased them in 1958, for some reason I thought that they had always been part of PACCAR

3 gallons of crazy in a 2 gallon bucket

Know your limits; exceed them often

That which does not kill me had better run pretty damn fast.

Sticks and stones may break my bones but hollow points expand on impact.

Old 10-05-2012, 03:53 PM   #15757
Civil Disobedience-wherever there is authority, there is a natural inclination to disobedience. Oppression breeds Rebellion
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2877 Times on 1607 Posts
Likes Given: 122

Quote:
Originally Posted by kytowboater
You ever wanted to dislocate a guys shoulders and watch him flop around like a marionette? Wife is having a hub bearing replace on car. Getting the run around. Been for a few days, this is the last straw before I go do there. I'm awaiting their call. Had I been home, I would have done it myself. Wife didn't want to wait the few days. If I find out they are trying to take advantage of her. The above mentioned will happen to him.
Hub assemblies are expensive.... Dislocated shoulders hurt, someone dislocated my shoulder once, not a run experience.

3 gallons of crazy in a 2 gallon bucket

Know your limits; exceed them often

That which does not kill me had better run pretty damn fast.

Sticks and stones may break my bones but hollow points expand on impact.

Old 10-05-2012, 04:02 PM   #15758

Okay she needs shocks and struts. They replaced her tires without telling her that would damage the new tires. The mechanic found something rubbing making the noise for which they replaced the bearing. So old on goes back on a money is refunded. Now they want to change her shocks and ****. Needs to be done yes but should have been before the new tires. She's tearing the manager a new *******. I still wanna dislocate his shoulders....

Oh dern....

And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

USEBOTHHANDS Likes This 
Old 10-05-2012, 04:03 PM   #15759

Liked 862 Times on 648 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by kytowboater
Okay she needs shocks and struts. They replaced her tires without telling her that would damage the new tires. The mechanic found something rubbing making the noise for which they replaced the bearing. So old on goes back on a money is refunded. Now they want to change her shocks and ****. Needs to be done yes but should have been before the new tires. She's tearing the manager a new *******. I still wanna dislocate his shoulders....
Down Mongo down!!!!

Old 10-05-2012, 04:04 PM   #15760

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlinman

Down Mongo down!!!!
Hell no. They pissed my wife off and now me. If I do end up having to go down there, it's not going to be a fair turnout. I already hate one of them there for making googly eyes at my wife.

Oh dern....