Random Thoughts Thread - Page 1541
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Random Thoughts Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-24-2012, 10:38 PM   #15401
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 650 Times on 368 Posts
Likes Given: 5125

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinderocka1989 View Post
Bahahaha, that's awesome, I once asked my uncle if my Mom deserved my two sisters and me. He said, "she got what she had coming to her and then some..."

On that note, I'm terrified if having children. I'm pretty sure I got into the "and then some" part of that comment...

for all the bad, that you can scare yourself (you and Gello) with, the good is INFINITELY GREATER!!!

you know how much you love, or think you love your significant others? that is NO MATCH for the love you will feel for your child(ren).

for me as a daddy, i am continuously findin myself taken by my lil girl everyday. i know it's cliche, but i would gladly sacrifice everything i have if she didn't have to feel a single ounce, no, gram of pain or hurt.

you won't EVER be sorry you have a child/children.

they will make you madder than hell @ something they do, then turn around @ the drop of a hat and make you "crumble" with just a look, touch, or few words spoken from them to you.

"they may get me in a rush, but not before i turn your head into a canoe....." -Kurt Russell (Wyatt Earp) in Tombstone

"if it was up to me, i'd like to see, this country run,
the way it used to be, the way it oughta be, just like it's done, OUT HERE.........WAY OUT HERE." -Josh Thompson, country music singer http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0sYnro_3Rc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3R00rlA0S0&NR=1

PEOPLE TEND TO ACT LIKE SHEEP, BOY I LOVE MUTTON! -Me

Last edited by USEBOTHHANDS; 09-24-2012 at 10:40 PM.
winds-of-change Likes This 
Old 09-24-2012, 10:52 PM   #15402
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5733 Times on 3359 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

Quote:
Originally Posted by USEBOTHHANDS View Post
for all the bad, that you can scare yourself (you and Gello) with, the good is INFINITELY GREATER!!!

you know how much you love, or think you love your significant others? that is NO MATCH for the love you will feel for your child(ren).

for me as a daddy, i am continuously findin myself taken by my lil girl everyday. i know it's cliche, but i would gladly sacrifice everything i have if she didn't have to feel a single ounce, no, gram of pain or hurt.

you won't EVER be sorry you have a child/children.

they will make you madder than hell @ something they do, then turn around @ the drop of a hat and make you "crumble" with just a look, touch, or few words spoken from them to you.
I still remember the first "trick" i taught my first nephew. It was Christmas day after a HUUUUGE breakfast, most everyone was snoozing somewhere or trying to figure out a Christmas gizmo; my sister was asleep on the floor in front of the TV with that traditional Red-Ryder-centered movie running. The lil toddling bugger eagerly approached her sleeping form with his wiffle ball bat held high as i quietly chanted "kill, kill, kill". It was a beautiful moment, the pure joy on his face as she clapped both palms over her forehead screaming "shiiiiiiiiiiTTTTT!". The youngster didn't have to be taught to drop the bat and haul butt.

Dead Bears, the only good kind.

People Like This 
Old 09-24-2012, 11:06 PM   #15403

Liked 401 Times on 284 Posts
Likes Given: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangello

I still remember the first "trick" i taught my first nephew. It was Christmas day after a HUUUUGE breakfast, most everyone was snoozing somewhere or trying to figure out a Christmas gizmo; my sister was asleep on the floor in front of the TV with that traditional Red-Ryder-centered movie running. The lil toddling bugger eagerly approached her sleeping form with his wiffle ball bat held high as i quietly chanted "kill, kill, kill". It was a beautiful moment, the pure joy on his face as she clapped both palms over her forehead screaming "shiiiiiiiiiiTTTTT!". The youngster didn't have to be taught to drop the bat and haul butt.
Hahahahahaha that kid is AWESOME

Old 09-24-2012, 11:21 PM   #15404

Liked 401 Times on 284 Posts
Likes Given: 9

Random thought:
I just realized robert downy jr. is the douche from weird science.
He plays iron man, he is a douche.
Conclusion. Robert downy jr. is a douche.

Old 09-24-2012, 11:27 PM   #15405

Liked 650 Times on 368 Posts
Likes Given: 5125

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangello View Post

BAD Uncle Gello..........NO.......NO! lmao

"they may get me in a rush, but not before i turn your head into a canoe....." -Kurt Russell (Wyatt Earp) in Tombstone

"if it was up to me, i'd like to see, this country run,
the way it used to be, the way it oughta be, just like it's done, OUT HERE.........WAY OUT HERE." -Josh Thompson, country music singer http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0sYnro_3Rc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3R00rlA0S0&NR=1

PEOPLE TEND TO ACT LIKE SHEEP, BOY I LOVE MUTTON! -Me

Old 09-24-2012, 11:42 PM   #15406

Liked 208 Times on 156 Posts

Well I hope I didn't mess up tonight. Just bought a 1951 8N ford tractor AKA Red belly ford. Paid $1800 for it. It just been painted and I hope the paint is not covering up any problems. Has new tires on the back, did not smoke when I started it or the short time a ran it. Motor sounded good. Brakes held good. The three point lift worked. PTO worked. Had a small amount of wobble on front tire at higher speed. Who ever put the air cleaner on routed the hose across the exhaust and it burnt into while I drove it, so I will have to fix that first thing.

Old 09-24-2012, 11:51 PM   #15407
I'm a mechanic, I fix problems you didn't know you had, in ways you do not understand
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 3312 Times on 1841 Posts
Likes Given: 140

Quote:
Originally Posted by kycol
Well I hope I didn't mess up tonight. Just bought a 1951 8N ford tractor AKA Red belly ford. Paid $1800 for it. It just been painted and I hope the paint is not covering up any problems. Has new tires on the back, did not smoke when I started it or the short time a ran it. Motor sounded good. Brakes held good. The three point lift worked. PTO worked. Had a small amount of wobble on front tire at higher speed. Who ever put the air cleaner on routed the hose across the exhaust and it burnt into while I drove it, so I will have to fix that first thing.
It has a 4 letter F word on it though, that can't be a good sign.

3 gallons of crazy in a 2 gallon bucket

Know your limits; exceed them often

That which does not kill me had better run pretty damn fast.

Sticks and stones may break my bones but hollow points expand on impact.

Old 09-25-2012, 12:31 AM   #15408

Liked 208 Times on 156 Posts

In the tractor world there have been many good fords

Old 09-25-2012, 01:49 AM   #15409

Liked 361 Times on 219 Posts
Likes Given: 6

gotta love social network sites.

the other day a friend of mine posted on her wall: "i realize i can count my true friends on one hand.....& i'm ok with that." 15 people liked her status. i hate to break it to 'em but simple math tells me at least 10 of those people she doesn't consider "true friends"

All I've had today is like 6 gummi bears & some scotch

Old 09-25-2012, 01:52 AM   #15410

Liked 1103 Times on 799 Posts
Likes Given: 565

I was cooking the other day and had Madison on the counter "" Helping me '' and I kept telling her be careful , its hot , its hot , then I eat something and I start hooting an yelling cause it was hot and she goes '' I told you ! I told you it hot daddy ! See ?!
They have finally gotten away from Dora the explorer and got hooked on lil bear
I have pretty much banned all dora and diago alond with other spanish speaking propaganda but decided to keep the dora pull ups and diapers , cant think of anything else better to take piss and chit on ! LMAO

Got court in the AM for the douche bag who stole all that stuff , talked to the detective today and he told me all they are going to do in the morning is send it to Superior court . I guess thats a good sign that its pretty serious .
Got the wife a hoover round LOL That lil thing is badass , me and kids play with more than she uses it

Harley left me multiple times yesterday on a milk run . Weather was nice , lots of other bikes out and boy was she running strong . After a few very good wheelies I pull up to the 4 way stop where there are other bikes and hot rods and when my turns comes I take off nice and slow then I turned it loose and half way into it I bust the rear chain tensioners , ripped them right off the axle ! Took me about 45 minutes to go 1.5 miles home after stopping about 50 times to keep putting the damn chain back on , I also realized that the rear tire has the belt showing and is starting to separate , looks like im towing it back to work
Gotta pay to play
And why do I own a 1989 Harley and dont have the first tool in the bags ?!!!! Not even a leather man , I was using rocks , ROCKS to keep the rear wheel pushed back !

Danger is real , Fear is a option

“Whoever acknowledges me before others, I will also acknowledge before my Father in heaven. But whoever disowns me before others, I will disown before my Father in heaven.

USEBOTHHANDS Likes This