Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Random Thoughts Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-23-2012, 05:14 PM   #15391
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 3734 Times on 1824 Posts
Likes Given: 13269

Quote:
Originally Posted by kytowboater View Post
fella was selling these to boats....
nice!!!

Member: NRA GOA

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Est sularas oth mithas

"either way, you were guilty by association, so you were smited...." JD

Old 09-23-2012, 05:38 PM   #15392
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 8415 Times on 3647 Posts
Likes Given: 1300

Towboater- that is almost a short yahtagan. If you don't mind my asking- how much?

<--- Your Moderators at our weekly Troll Hunt

Old 09-23-2012, 05:51 PM   #15393

Liked 2371 Times on 1481 Posts
Likes Given: 51

Nothing special at all. Cheap china steel blade, was asking $20. The novelty of it is we're not allowed a blade in excess of 5". Then he brings humorous temptation along. Imagine showing up in a harbor with THAT thing. Goes as follows, " hey man, let me borrow your knife." " Okay buddy, here..." "Sweet Jesus! WTH man?!?!" It was tempting to buy.....

Oh dern....

Revelation 19:11

And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

People Like This 
Old 09-23-2012, 05:55 PM   #15394

Liked 3734 Times on 1824 Posts
Likes Given: 13269

i wonder what Randy Porter would charge for something like that? Hmmm ... Christmas is coming up

Member: NRA GOA

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Est sularas oth mithas

"either way, you were guilty by association, so you were smited...." JD

Old 09-24-2012, 03:43 PM   #15395

Liked 969 Times on 708 Posts
Likes Given: 525

Last time I shot a bath tub , it must have been an old iron one , it went half way around the tub and came back and splatter my face with lead , least it was only a 22 . But I did shoot a chimney down the same day though , that was cool.

Think Im getting sick again , been playing in a boat that sank on the trailer and has been full of water since august . Family is active military and the wife just parked the newly acquired 22 ft cuddy in storage with the plug in . Hubby came into town and was NOT HAPPY . Waiting for insurance to come look at it , it had soo much water in it and weight , it has started stress cracking the bottom tot he point of the gel coat popping off ! Can we say , TOTALED ? It had around 3ft water still in it when I got there

A friends mom is under hospice care now at home from cancer , bout the same age as my mom was and she wont get to see her grandchildren either . I must say , cancer is a sonbitch

Gentlemen , we have lost speed and therefore time , precious time , which can not be regained once lost . I have absolutely no sympathy for any of you fecculant maggots nor the patience to pretend otherwise , Gentlemen , I wash my hands of this madness .

Omnem dimittite spem, o vos intrantes
You live more in 5 minutes on a bike like this going flat out than some people live in their lifetime.

Old 09-24-2012, 06:14 PM   #15396
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5731 Times on 3358 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

Quote:
Originally Posted by MobileMarine View Post
Well Winds , I stayed up till 4am giving breathing treatments , sucking out snotty noses and cleaning puke and doo-doo to two very sick lil kids with no help from the wheelchair bound wife .
Its a bad thing to hold two sick , crying and miserable kids all night inbetween cleaning puke up .
It sucks being helpless when your youngins are sick , they are right pitiful right now .
Going to pick up an electric wheelchair from grandmas today , the chairs with big wheels wont fit though our doorways and the one with lil wheels do but they have to have a pusher , another 4-5 weeks of the wife being down and out
I should sooooo write those people at Trojan a thank you note or something, maybe a pie...

Dead Bears, the only good kind.

Old 09-24-2012, 06:15 PM   #15397
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Quote:
Originally Posted by trip286 View Post
The real funny thing is...

You didn't even seem to think to ask why the hell I had a muzzleloader in the bathroom with me! Yes, I kept it there, just for such circumstances. Never know when your gonna have to drop a deer and a deuce at the same time.

The worst part? I've only ever killed a deer with a truck.
Get more fiber.

texaswoodworker Likes This 
Old 09-24-2012, 10:03 PM   #15398

Liked 969 Times on 708 Posts
Likes Given: 525

Thats effed up gello ......

Its never good when an insurance adjuster has doubts about a claim

Gentlemen , we have lost speed and therefore time , precious time , which can not be regained once lost . I have absolutely no sympathy for any of you fecculant maggots nor the patience to pretend otherwise , Gentlemen , I wash my hands of this madness .

Omnem dimittite spem, o vos intrantes
You live more in 5 minutes on a bike like this going flat out than some people live in their lifetime.

Old 09-24-2012, 10:10 PM   #15399
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Quote:
Originally Posted by MobileMarine View Post
Thats effed up gello ......
Have your kids chased down and brought inside a live squirrel yet? Have they tried to burn off the leaves rather than pick them up? Have you found a beer can pyramid with a person under it? What about a kingsnake? We don't even need to get into the gentics of bad behavior and the odds of my offspring being bad enough to frighten Charles Manson. Have their pets caused Mormon neighbors to charge you property carrying shotguns? Have they made a preacher curse them yet? And let's not even discuss the teen years.

I know what i have dodged and am VERY happy to have dodged it.

Think back to your youth and shudder at what is yet to come. muahahahaha!

Old 09-24-2012, 10:25 PM   #15400
Civil Disobedience-wherever there is authority, there is a natural inclination to disobedience. Oppression breeds Rebellion
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 3010 Times on 1682 Posts
Likes Given: 128

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangello

Have your kids chased down and brought inside a live squirrel yet? Have they tried to burn off the leaves rather than pick them up? Have you found a beer can pyramid with a person under it? What about a kingsnake? We don't even need to get into the gentics of bad behavior and the odds of my offspring being bad enough to frighten Charles Manson. Have their pets caused Mormon neighbors to charge you property carrying shotguns? Have they made a preacher curse them yet? And let's not even discuss the teen years.

I know what i have dodged and am VERY happy to have dodged it.

Think back to your youth and shudder at what is yet to come. muahahahaha!
Bahahaha, that's awesome, I once asked my uncle if my Mom deserved my two sisters and me. He said, "she got what she had coming to her and then some..."

On that note, I'm terrified if having children. I'm pretty sure I got into the "and then some" part of that comment...

3 gallons of crazy in a 2 gallon bucket

Know your limits; exceed them often

That which does not kill me had better run pretty damn fast.

Sticks and stones may break my bones but hollow points expand on impact.

Last edited by Cinderocka1989; 09-24-2012 at 10:28 PM.