Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Random Thoughts Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-21-2012, 03:43 AM   #15331
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 650 Times on 368 Posts
Likes Given: 5125

Quote:
Originally Posted by kytowboater View Post
I have insanely horrible and non stop amount of gas at the moment. It woke me from my sleep, thought the toilet was overflowing. Nasty...

there's been ALOT of cabbage recipes floatin around the Dinner thread..........you dint eat any cabbage patch meals, didju?

"they may get me in a rush, but not before i turn your head into a canoe....." -Kurt Russell (Wyatt Earp) in Tombstone

"if it was up to me, i'd like to see, this country run,
the way it used to be, the way it oughta be, just like it's done, OUT HERE.........WAY OUT HERE." -Josh Thompson, country music singer http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0sYnro_3Rc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3R00rlA0S0&NR=1

PEOPLE TEND TO ACT LIKE SHEEP, BOY I LOVE MUTTON! -Me

Old 09-21-2012, 04:11 AM   #15332

Liked 3734 Times on 1824 Posts
Likes Given: 13269

Quote:
I have insanely horrible and non stop amount of gas at the moment. It woke me from my sleep, thought the toilet was overflowing. Nasty...
bottle that shite up and send them out for Christmas gifts

Member: NRA GOA

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Est sularas oth mithas

"either way, you were guilty by association, so you were smited...." JD

USEBOTHHANDS Likes This 
Old 09-22-2012, 03:28 AM   #15333

Liked 952 Times on 697 Posts
Likes Given: 515

Another eventful day . Lil man is sick as a dog , he felt bad this morning and when he got up from his nap he was burning up and throwing up . Doc wanting him in right away and since the wife is still in her wheelchair I had to meet her and my aunt at the docs to pick up madison who is not far behind him , also snotty and teary eyed , ended up taking her back to work with me at the lake , its almost 12 pm and I just got done giving lil man his second breathing treatment in a row , cleaned him up a bit and put him back down .
Gotta be at the docs again 1st thing then its back to the lake then to the shot to load the dingo on the rollback to go to my aunts foreclosed home and steal the old well house '' heavy heavy ''.
Watching the Bucket list now , hard movie to watch if you have ever lost anyone to cancer

What do you call a doctor who graduated at the bottom of his class ?
........ A DOCTOR .......

Gentlemen , we have lost speed and therefore time , precious time , which can not be regained once lost . I have absolutely no sympathy for any of you fecculant maggots nor the patience to pretend otherwise , Gentlemen , I wash my hands of this madness .

Omnem dimittite spem, o vos intrantes
You live more in 5 minutes on a bike like this going flat out than some people live in their lifetime.

Old 09-22-2012, 03:49 AM   #15334

Liked 9193 Times on 5052 Posts
Likes Given: 74

Even with all my drama, I will NEVER envy you. Dude I pray for you almost every day. If it weren't for bad luck you'd have none at all.

Old 09-22-2012, 05:46 AM   #15335

Liked 7 Times on 6 Posts

Threw 4 grenades yesterday Sooo great

Old 09-22-2012, 12:50 PM   #15336
Ain't she sweet?
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 6680 Times on 4039 Posts
Likes Given: 7944

Quote:
Aren't you recovering from being very sick?

And please, that's so interesting. Can you tell us more?

ROFL

Old 09-22-2012, 02:18 PM   #15337

Liked 952 Times on 697 Posts
Likes Given: 515

Well Winds , I stayed up till 4am giving breathing treatments , sucking out snotty noses and cleaning puke and doo-doo to two very sick lil kids with no help from the wheelchair bound wife .
Its a bad thing to hold two sick , crying and miserable kids all night inbetween cleaning puke up .
It sucks being helpless when your youngins are sick , they are right pitiful right now .
Going to pick up an electric wheelchair from grandmas today , the chairs with big wheels wont fit though our doorways and the one with lil wheels do but they have to have a pusher , another 4-5 weeks of the wife being down and out

Gentlemen , we have lost speed and therefore time , precious time , which can not be regained once lost . I have absolutely no sympathy for any of you fecculant maggots nor the patience to pretend otherwise , Gentlemen , I wash my hands of this madness .

Omnem dimittite spem, o vos intrantes
You live more in 5 minutes on a bike like this going flat out than some people live in their lifetime.

Old 09-22-2012, 02:26 PM   #15338

Liked 1414 Times on 844 Posts
Likes Given: 146

Just got thru with a six mile walk. Maybe a little too far. My left foot says to stick with the daily two miles.
I think it's nap time.

NEVER FORGET

Old 09-22-2012, 03:11 PM   #15339
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 7668 Times on 4425 Posts
Likes Given: 9890

Quote:
Originally Posted by MobileMarine View Post
Well Winds , I stayed up till 4am giving breathing treatments , sucking out snotty noses and cleaning puke and doo-doo to two very sick lil kids with no help from the wheelchair bound wife .
Its a bad thing to hold two sick , crying and miserable kids all night inbetween cleaning puke up .
It sucks being helpless when your youngins are sick , they are right pitiful right now .
Oh Lord I do not miss those days! You have my deepest sympathy.

Old 09-22-2012, 03:16 PM   #15340

Liked 9193 Times on 5052 Posts
Likes Given: 74

Quote:
Originally Posted by downsouth
Just got thru with a six mile walk. Maybe a little too far. My left foot says to stick with the daily two miles.
I think it's nap time.
I found my riding boots. My left foot pain is officially cured! It was/is plantar fasciitis (sp) by the way. Something about that heel knocked the pain right out. Loving life. Got my boy, got my Granddaddy's boots, my Pawpaw's hat, new place, new school for the kid, and we're down to double digits...

forumrunner_20120922_101549.jpg