Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Random Thoughts Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-17-2012, 11:23 AM   #15231
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1414 Times on 844 Posts
Likes Given: 146

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwk4667
50 Days to go - - - Let us hope the majority of the voting people have brains!
I hope so to Sir !

NEVER FORGET

Old 09-17-2012, 11:42 AM   #15232
Big TOW
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5498 Times on 2717 Posts
Likes Given: 5839

Quote:
Originally Posted by downsouth View Post
Seems to me that if the girl is ," showing off her stuff" she has esteem problems herself and is trying to attract those type of boys.
My dad died when I was 6 and I grew up in a house full of strong Women, my Mother being the Matriarch and Patriarch of the family at the same time. I learned early not to disrespect them as Humans or Woman. I learned better than my sisters did and through the years they fell right into the roles of victims of Men.

What they didnt learn was about their own strength and power. They never were without a Man to find out they could survive just fine! Most of the Women Ive known in my life fall prey to the same thing. CSNY said "Teach Your Children Well", we didnt listen especially when it came to our daughters! Instead Hollyweird, Magazines and we the Parents have filled their heads with BS from the day they realized they were endowed with the things guys want (sex) before they master the things we all need (Life, Liberty and The Pursuit of Happiness), not just a Penis!

Lessons to teach your Daughters-

Get a good education, a great career, find a Man that has done the same, fall in love, make a good home for both of you and decide if you have room in your lives for a child or two! We have tried for a few decades to modify this historicaly proven equation for life but it hasnt worked even slightly. Deviate from the above mentioned plan and life is gonna suck long and hard most likely!

If you show it, they will look, and they will come and come again. If you give it away for free, nobody will pay much for it later. If you value your body over your mind, your upside down, stand up and shake the crap out of your ears! No man can ruin your life unless you let him. Its never a mistake when you get pregnant having consensual sex, that was exactly what sex was created for, to make babies. The only ways to get prego are sex, clinical implantation or the second coming of Jesus so if you got Prego early in life, its most likely because you had sex early in life, thats a bad choice! Speaking of choice, Try hard to be Pro-choice without being Pro-Infanticide, Pro-actively Protect your body from implantation of a baby human and then you wont have to live with or without your "little mistake" ruining the rest of your life or ending the life of your babies!

These are the harsh realities of being a woman today and they arent much different than bygone era's. The same thing needs to be taught to men also but they may have a Pro-choice plan of they own, to chose to screw your life up, leave you broke and desperate and your stuck with the whole nine yards the rest of your life even though it came from 4 minutes of fun with a punk that wont even remember your name!

Rant over............
Old 09-17-2012, 11:52 AM   #15233

Liked 1414 Times on 844 Posts
Likes Given: 146

That wasn't a rant, it's the gods honest truth.

NEVER FORGET

Old 09-17-2012, 02:19 PM   #15234

Liked 948 Times on 696 Posts
Likes Given: 514

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikingdad
So, I am just wondering, do you even play golf?
Im........not .... really allowed back on the courses around here due to beer , adolescence , golf carts and the knowledge of the governor system , throw in a complete lack of interest for the game as well .

Got the cart going anyway , slow as the economy , need to put a smaller pulley on the rear , but other than that and it being a pull start , it functions well .

Here is the song stuck in my head for the day

Gentlemen , we have lost speed and therefore time , precious time , which can not be regained once lost . I have absolutely no sympathy for any of you fecculant maggots nor the patience to pretend otherwise , Gentlemen , I wash my hands of this madness .

Omnem dimittite spem, o vos intrantes
You live more in 5 minutes on a bike like this going flat out than some people live in their lifetime.

willshoum Likes This 
Old 09-17-2012, 06:09 PM   #15235

Gotta love this , I just realized that one of the boats that got robbed up here belongs to a not so nice Parole supervisor here in my county and also happens to know the guy who stole from her . I bet his parole will be easy LMAO
on top of her he also stole from 3 police officers and 2 detectives . Think I will go to his court date and just sit and smile

Gentlemen , we have lost speed and therefore time , precious time , which can not be regained once lost . I have absolutely no sympathy for any of you fecculant maggots nor the patience to pretend otherwise , Gentlemen , I wash my hands of this madness .

You live more in 5 minutes on a bike like this going flat out than some people live in their lifetime.

People Like This 
Old 09-17-2012, 08:28 PM   #15236
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 7663 Times on 4422 Posts
Likes Given: 9880

Quote:
Originally Posted by MobileMarine View Post
Im........not .... really allowed back on the courses around here due to beer , adolescence , golf carts and the knowledge of the governor system , throw in a complete lack of interest for the game as well .
I kinda figured that would be the case. I have pretty much the same relationship with the game. Never did really care for it myself. Golf balls do make great targets though!

Old 09-17-2012, 09:39 PM   #15237

Old 09-17-2012, 11:57 PM   #15238

Liked 2368 Times on 1478 Posts
Likes Given: 51

Bought my Walmart out of the Tula .223. Wish there was more, they only had 200 rounds in stock.

Oh dern....

Revelation 19:11

And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

Old 09-18-2012, 12:15 PM   #15239
10-32
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2916 Times on 1717 Posts

There is a box of nambu on my desk. Why am I not there already?

I don't need No stinking signature.

Old 09-18-2012, 02:33 PM   #15240

I think I may go for my F.E.L , wonder if its any harder to get than an FFL