Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Random Thoughts Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-21-2012, 02:48 PM   #14581
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 966 Times on 706 Posts
Likes Given: 523

Bout to spew over here , sounds bout as nasty as a freaking oyster , cant stand the smell let alone see them fuggers slurping that snotty $hit and from time to time they will find a soft shell crab inside one and they go crazy , like they won something .
I will literally gag if I watch folks eating them things , I will eat shrimp or crab but you can take that oyster and shove it up your arse

And to think , I dated a girl from harkers island , WHOLE DIFFERENT WORLD DOWN THERE , different accent and you Had better eat oysters to fit in , guess thats why she is a ex

Gentlemen , we have lost speed and therefore time , precious time , which can not be regained once lost . I have absolutely no sympathy for any of you fecculant maggots nor the patience to pretend otherwise , Gentlemen , I wash my hands of this madness .

Omnem dimittite spem, o vos intrantes
You live more in 5 minutes on a bike like this going flat out than some people live in their lifetime.

Old 08-21-2012, 10:43 PM   #14582

Liked 205 Times on 154 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by willshoum

You ever had what we call the original swamp crawdad..... None of this pond raised or chinese crap......Its all about the meat and the preperation......Theres two things I find that ruin mudbugs, too much salt and pepper, and being over cooked.......If done right you'll suck the head every time........
I'm not even sure how your supposed to eat them, tried to get the meat out of the tail it was just nasty

Old 08-21-2012, 10:44 PM   #14583

Liked 205 Times on 154 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MobileMarine
Bout to spew over here , sounds bout as nasty as a freaking oyster , cant stand the smell let alone see them fuggers slurping that snotty $hit and from time to time they will find a soft shell crab inside one and they go crazy , like they won something .
I will literally gag if I watch folks eating them things , I will eat shrimp or crab but you can take that oyster and shove it up your arse

And to think , I dated a girl from harkers island , WHOLE DIFFERENT WORLD DOWN THERE , different accent and you Had better eat oysters to fit in , guess thats why she is a ex
Will not eat them raw but breaded and fried I love them oysters

Old 08-21-2012, 10:49 PM   #14584

Liked 2371 Times on 1481 Posts
Likes Given: 51

I like oysters raw rather than fried. Cooked in a soup they are good too.

Oh dern....

Revelation 19:11

And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

Old 08-22-2012, 12:00 AM   #14585

Liked 48 Times on 37 Posts
Likes Given: 29

I like calamari. Also, I like goat. Goat vindaloo with extra chili. Yumm...

Old 08-22-2012, 01:59 AM   #14586

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

I do not subscribe to the politically concept that you can somehow pic up a turd by the "clean end"

Old 08-22-2012, 03:17 AM   #14587
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 7731 Times on 4464 Posts
Likes Given: 9977

I've tried oysters many times, but only once were they really wonderful. They were pulled out of the ocean and very lightly cooked on the CA coast near Mendocino. Many people were eating them raw, and I tried one that way but the flash-cooked ones were better. Then again I like to chew my meal rather than just let it slide down my gullet without letting it touch my palate.

I'll try most anything. Mudbugs are OK, but nothing to go crazy over. Any of you tried escargot? I have. It was more garlic than snail. To be honest I am not sure there was any meat at all in them snail shells.

Old 08-22-2012, 02:47 PM   #14588

Im very queer about eating meat '' no pun intended '' I am overly cautious on cooking meats and seafood . I have had food poisoning when I was younger and it was a literal living hell , major hallucinations and delirium and 2 weeks in the hospital , nothing I ever want to go though again . Add all the toxins and pollution in our waters these day , I dont care to eat the things that filter out that mess , heck I know the King Mackerels over here have a very high mercury content and the bigger they are the worse they are . As far as ground meat goes I make dang sure its 1 degree away from being burnt before ill eat it .

Anyway , Im re-building an outboard yesterday , put in all new rod bolts and torqe to specs then turn 90 degrees LIKE THE BOOK AND CATALOG SAYS TO DO , get the last package of bolts and it says in bold not to turn 90 ......... So now what ?

Gentlemen , we have lost speed and therefore time , precious time , which can not be regained once lost . I have absolutely no sympathy for any of you fecculant maggots nor the patience to pretend otherwise , Gentlemen , I wash my hands of this madness .

You live more in 5 minutes on a bike like this going flat out than some people live in their lifetime.

Old 08-22-2012, 06:24 PM   #14589
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5731 Times on 3358 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

Oysters are one of the few meat items i eat, but i don't pay for them on the half-shell and then suck them down without chewing and enjoying the flavor.

Dead Bears, the only good kind.

Old 08-22-2012, 06:53 PM   #14590

Quote:
Oysters are one of the few meat items i eat, but i don't pay for them on the half-shell and then suck them down without chewing and enjoying the flavor.
So you like to suck on slimy things and enjoy the taste ?