Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Random Thoughts Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-19-2009, 04:23 AM   #1411
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 32 Times on 27 Posts

message to short

Old 04-19-2009, 06:32 PM   #1412

Liked 3 Times on 1 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benning Boy View Post
The smilies keep rotating in the reply section. What gives?

See, my confused guy used to be big grin guy.
They get bored sitting in one place waiting for you to pick them. So they move around an mingle with each other.
ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
G.O.A. LIFETIME MEMBER!
Sole owner of Random Thought # 5,000

Old 04-19-2009, 08:06 PM   #1413

Ok if you guys say so.

Are there bully smileys?

Old 04-20-2009, 12:33 AM   #1414

Liked 5 Times on 3 Posts

I haven't had a random thought in quite some time... My brain must be overloaded.

Old 04-20-2009, 12:40 AM   #1415

I try to every day.

But right now I am trying to cypher out the aprox cost of revamping my back yard. We are extending the deck 2' putting in a 6x14' stone patio and putting in sod in the last 13x19' section. I have the summer to get this all done.

I can just cantilever the deck and replace the decking boards. The patio is going to be a big job along with the SOD seeing as I need to add a ton of top soil to my yard as I have sprox 1/8" of top soil. I hate virginia building contractors. they SUCK

Old 04-20-2009, 12:43 AM   #1416

Location: I see you, and you will not know when I will strike
Liked 3471 Times on 1606 Posts
Likes Given: 3590

I got a Random Thought for you - This week's avatar completely SUCK!!!

Godfather 2 for the Xbox 360 is one hell of a good game. Plenty of action and a very good, interesting story line.

I am wondering why there are so many sexy images in The Bunker. It would appear our membership has "good" taste.

Just watched Bully Beatdown on MTV... That is the best show on cable right now. I LLLLLOOOOOVVVVVEEEEEEE that show. Watching bullies get their ass beat by professional MMA fighters is the best invention since sliced bread!

Old 04-20-2009, 01:34 AM   #1417

Liked 5 Times on 3 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpttango30 View Post
I try to every day.

But right now I am trying to cypher out the aprox cost of revamping my back yard. We are extending the deck 2' putting in a 6x14' stone patio and putting in sod in the last 13x19' section. I have the summer to get this all done.

I can just cantilever the deck and replace the decking boards. The patio is going to be a big job along with the SOD seeing as I need to add a ton of top soil to my yard as I have sprox 1/8" of top soil. I hate virginia building contractors. they SUCK
I put in a 15x40 stone patio with a circle pattern in the middle, and a 5x20 front walkway for my parents. Get ready for your back to hurt. Take the pain killers in the morning.

Make sure you put the most effort into getting the base perfect. I didn't on the walkway, and a year or two later the middle sank in a little (due to frost heaves) and was quite noticeable so I had to dig it up and fix it.

Old 04-20-2009, 01:45 AM   #1418

Liked 17 Times on 12 Posts

I can't believe after the great weather we've had for a few days that it is gonna be rainy and cold for opening day of turkey season in Ohio. Really, really sucks.

I have friends coming in later this week to hunt. One is from Virginia and the other is from Cleveland.

Virginia friend has a 4-1/2 hr drive and Cleveland guy has a 3 hr drive.

I seriously wanted to have both my toms before they get here so I could call for them. Now it looks like I'm gonna have to serve my own interests. Sucks for them.

I was having fun with the avatar thingy until some respected members started calling their own shots when they said they were in from the beginning.

I dunno, maybe it was not a good idea in the first place. Think about it when it comes to lurkers and new members. Do we want a bunch of group specific people judging the site by a mass of colluded avs? One week we look like a bunch of libs, then we look like a bunch of sit-com addicts and now we look like a convention waiting to happen. Next week I think PETA will log in...

Sometimes, fun ideas turn into 'oh crap'. I am neither anti-av week not pro-av week at this point, me thinks.

From C3Shooter:
Skullcrusher, you are evil, sick, demented, twisted- and my hero!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandamonium View Post
...without the Second, we cannot protect the rest!

Old 04-20-2009, 01:09 PM   #1419
Deader Bears=Better Bears
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5702 Times on 3347 Posts
Likes Given: 4866

Happy 4:20 guys!

No practice ammo for the .45 at my local Wallyworld. I wanted to go kill some cardboard this weekend, but apparently, failed to plan properly in these times of ammo shortages.

Old 04-20-2009, 01:24 PM   #1420

When did it become guns and pot head forums? I can't stand all the pot talk all the time. Get over it grow up and become a person that is useful to society would you....