Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Random Thoughts Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-26-2012, 06:13 AM   #13911
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 9199 Times on 5056 Posts
Likes Given: 74

I don't believe so winds. That guy just hasn't shown up yet.

Old 07-26-2012, 06:19 AM   #13912
Ain't she sweet?
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 6750 Times on 4078 Posts
Likes Given: 8063

Quote:
Originally Posted by trip286 View Post
I don't believe so winds. That guy just hasn't shown up yet.
I don't think he's going to. I'm going to be the weird old lady in the neighborhood all the kids think is a witch.

I've been single since 1994. But I haven't been looking until my kids were all grown and gone, so maybe about 4 years now. Still.........how many of you took that long to find your significant other? And I don't even know where to look. I expect someone to ring my doorbell and ask me out on a date. But I don't think that's going to happen.

Old 07-26-2012, 06:20 AM   #13913
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1815 Times on 994 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by axxe55

dang ZombieGirl, i am on my third wife, were my first two practice runs? just kidding!

my first wife taught me what i didn't want in a wife, and i was only married to her for less than two years, my second wife and i were married about 12 years and pretty much just grew apart and didn't have any common ground together anymore. so maybe th old saying "third times the charm" is true.
Exactly. Third time is a charm!

Old 07-26-2012, 06:22 AM   #13914
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1815 Times on 994 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by winds-of-change

I don't think he's going to. I'm going to be the weird old lady in the neighborhood all the kids think is a witch.

I've been single since 1994. But I haven't been looking until my kids were all grown and gone, so maybe about 4 years now. Still.........how many of you took that long to find your significant other? And I don't even know where to look. I expect someone to ring my doorbell and ask me out on a date. But I don't think that's going to happen.
What about a dating site? I have a few friends that have done it and they have met some nice people.

Old 07-26-2012, 07:07 AM   #13915
Ain't she sweet?
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 6750 Times on 4078 Posts
Likes Given: 8063

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombiegirl View Post
What about a dating site? I have a few friends that have done it and they have met some nice people.
I tried eharmony for six months about 3 years ago. Some exchanges of conversation but not much more than that. I'll just continue to wait.

Old 07-26-2012, 07:34 AM   #13916
fev

Liked 12 Times on 10 Posts
Likes Given: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by winds-of-change

I tried eharmony for six months about 3 years ago. Some exchanges of conversation but not much more than that. I'll just continue to wait.
I'm with you wind's. 7 + yrs being single & waiting for knock on the door. My girls tell me its all right to start dating, but I'm just not that ambitious to go looking.

Old 07-26-2012, 02:37 PM   #13917

Liked 969 Times on 708 Posts
Likes Given: 527

Winds they have a great site for adult people called adultfriendfinder.com .

Oh no , me and the wife were very much active till the kids got here . Now its get home at 6pm , play feed bath ect with the kids then our time to shower and eat , by then its 830 9 pm and we are both beat to hell and tired . Weekends are no different , 5-7 am the kids wake up and its kinda hard to focus with THEM screaming and laughing , then phones start ringing then a kid pukes or $hits or the dogs start going crazy on and on and on and on .
AND SINCE NO ONE can or wants to watch them for us its hard to have time to ourselves and when someone can take them dad and his fuggin girlfriend or her grown kids hog up the beach house and trash MY DAMN BOAT . Its been a now in summer so far . Im tempted to bust up vegas or get a house boat out in the aderondacks or what ever the hell that place is called .... whats the big lake or mountains in like Missouri or something like that ?
But with all the stress and b/s going on right now , there has not been too much feet in the head board going on . I also blame the new sofa , cant cuddle on this one like you could the old one .

I watch that movie couples retreat alot and just wish

And We have not been married for 35 yrs , we got married in 09 and im 28-29 and the wife is 33 ..... i think .... hell she may be 34 . If your a young single guy , you gotta leave the young girls alone and go for the older ones that are getting desperate
LMFAO

Gentlemen , we have lost speed and therefore time , precious time , which can not be regained once lost . I have absolutely no sympathy for any of you fecculant maggots nor the patience to pretend otherwise , Gentlemen , I wash my hands of this madness .

Omnem dimittite spem, o vos intrantes
You live more in 5 minutes on a bike like this going flat out than some people live in their lifetime.

Old 07-26-2012, 10:08 PM   #13918

Liked 1414 Times on 844 Posts
Likes Given: 146

Ok, I got nervous and went ahead and ordered the gun I have been researching and wanting for almost 2 years. CZ 75 SPO1 Tactical. All steel, factory night sights, 18+1, 2 mags. 600.00+extra mag 43.00 ouch+ tax 7.5%. Should have it next week. I feel better

NEVER FORGET

Old 07-26-2012, 10:26 PM   #13919
10-32
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2917 Times on 1718 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by downsouth
Ok, I got nervous and went ahead and ordered the gun I have been researching and wanting for almost 2 years. CZ 75 SPO1 Tactical. All steel, factory night sights, 18+1, 2 mags. 600.00+extra mag 43.00 ouch+ tax 7.5%. Should have it next week. I feel better
Nice. Looking forward to a range report.

I don't need No stinking signature.

Old 07-26-2012, 10:28 PM   #13920
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5731 Times on 3358 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

You will love it DS; the regular cz75b i have is one of the most comfortable grips i've ever held.

Dead Bears, the only good kind.