Random Thoughts Thread - Page 1338
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Random Thoughts Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-06-2012, 04:48 AM   #13371
Ain't she sweet?
FTF_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 7088 Times on 4266 Posts
Likes Given: 8583

Quote:
Originally Posted by MobileMarine View Post
Keep getting strange credits on my bank account ... There all for random amounts of cents and from some fuel saver rebate company out of NY .
I have never signed up for any thing like that and I use my banks debit card ?
Im not complaining but I dont like things coming or going in my account that I dont know about .
I would be worried about this. It's almost like someone is testing the waters in regards to access to your bank account. Notify the bank. They could give you more info as to where that money is coming from.

Old 07-06-2012, 05:32 AM   #13372

Liked 1077 Times on 780 Posts
Likes Given: 551

Thats what i was thinking . I NEVER NEVER NEVER EVEREVERVEVRVEVRE... EVER sign up for stuff and even more rare i give out bank or card info . I had a call awhile back from one of my main marine parts company wanting my card info for a system up date ...... I told the guy to go fly a kite and im not that dumb , ill call Land n Sea to verify . I did and it was a legit call but you never know .

I have never seen it before till last week and it was only two credits but when i looked today there were about a dozen raging from .03 to like .25 cents .

Then you get those *$&@#*&(%#(*@^$ ing text at 5 am on a saturday morning saying your bank car has been locked , please call to activate .
I swear if i could track them down i would blow their junk out the back of their heads and feel no remorse about it for 1 messing with me that early , 2 Sending me a text '' i hate '' . 3 trying to scam me and other people

just as bad as a child molester or the like in my book

Oh well thats it for tonight , talk to you pecker heads tomar

Danger is real , Fear is a option

Omnem dimittite spem, o vos intrantes
You live more in 5 minutes on a bike like this going flat out than some people live in their lifetime.

Old 07-06-2012, 08:40 AM   #13373

Liked 208 Times on 148 Posts
Likes Given: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikingdad

Who, me? (belly laugh)

Now you can kiss mine pal!

Cheap sunglasses no doubt!

Standard cap mags? What are those?

I can legally own all of the hi-cap mags that I have. Just can't legally insert them into a bullet button receiver unless it is an off-list receiver that you have owned since before the ban and registered, also the only time you can do this is under a blue moon during an eclipse. You also must rub your belly and pat your head while firing.
Hey my ar didn't have a bullet button,( legally too!) and I had a few mags i had acquired in childhood(dad was military and passed them to me as a kiddo) but I "couldn't " acquire anymore. And none of the local ranges would allow their use.

------------Space Not for Hire.-----------

Old 07-06-2012, 03:21 PM   #13374
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 8253 Times on 4766 Posts
Likes Given: 10668

Quote:
Originally Posted by pagj17 View Post
Hey my ar didn't have a bullet button,( legally too!) and I had a few mags i had acquired in childhood(dad was military and passed them to me as a kiddo) but I "couldn't " acquire anymore. And none of the local ranges would allow their use.
I had a pre-ban Colt without the bullet button that has left the state, and a boat-load of mags for it. The way the laws read though I can't legally insert the mags in any rifle that I did not own prior to the ban. I don't know if the range I go to allows their use or not, but I have seen them being used there.

Old 07-06-2012, 03:23 PM   #13375
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5732 Times on 3358 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikingdad View Post
I had a pre-ban Colt without the bullet button that has left the state, and a boat-load of mags for it. The way the laws read though I can't legally insert the mags in any rifle that I did not own prior to the ban. I don't know if the range I go to allows their use or not, but I have seen them being used there.
Do all the state legislators there have medical maryjane cards or just the ones who vote?

Dead Bears, the only good kind.

Old 07-06-2012, 03:24 PM   #13376

Liked 1077 Times on 780 Posts
Likes Given: 551

Not illegal till you get caught

Whats the saying ? Better to ask forgiveness than permission ?

Danger is real , Fear is a option

Omnem dimittite spem, o vos intrantes
You live more in 5 minutes on a bike like this going flat out than some people live in their lifetime.

bigdaddy60 Likes This 
Old 07-06-2012, 03:32 PM   #13377
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5732 Times on 3358 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

I believe i saw that motorcycle group that goes to the military funerals while on my way to work this morning. Made me feel good that they show up; made me feel bad that they need to.

Dead Bears, the only good kind.

Old 07-06-2012, 03:46 PM   #13378
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 8253 Times on 4766 Posts
Likes Given: 10668

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangello View Post
Do all the state legislators there have medical maryjane cards or just the ones who vote?

I have been to the Capitol and sat in the bleachers when they are in session. Unfortunately the stench from all of the bullsh!t is far too strong to be able to detect any dope in the air. I think they have a big Hookah going with some of Humboldt County's finest cash crop that has been confiscated in the ongoing CAMP wars. Effing morons.

Quote:
Not illegal till you get caught

Whats the saying ? Better to ask forgiveness than permission ?
Here in CA getting caught is not a matter of asking forgiveness. It is a felony offense and treated as though you have robbed a bank at gunpoint. I kid you not. If I think of it later I will send you some links with some of the stories. You can go to http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/index.php and look some of them up. Lots of bad cases out there.

Old 07-06-2012, 10:52 PM   #13379

Liked 735 Times on 487 Posts
Likes Given: 785

Quote:
Keep getting strange credits on my bank account ... There all for random amounts of cents and from some fuel saver rebate company out of NY .
I have never signed up for any thing like that and I use my banks debit card ?
Im not complaining but I dont like things coming or going in my account that I dont know about .

Internet is super slow here , speed test shows less than 1mb , so pitiful its funny , the speed meter wont even move lol .
Cable company did a line test and said its only at 9% , think my splitter has gone bad , should be 25mbs , its what im payin for dang it !

At the ramp this afternoon and had some folks putting in on both sides , I look down and see 2 water moccasins , 1 headed in either direction lol . I gave everyone in the water a good heads up and the women folk got out of the water right fast like . Could have shot them but too many people , too much concrete , state park and they were underwater and all i had was a 9mm with me .
Sounds like you card was "scanned"... Did you pay for gas at the pump lately? Smart crooks will only take very small amounts, usually under a buck..

Watch this...

Old 07-07-2012, 12:08 AM   #13380
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1142 Times on 744 Posts
Likes Given: 676

im so excited!... have 1000rnds of .223, 1000rnds of 7.62x39, 2000rnds of .22lr. a tent, some beer and burgers. no kids and all day to shoot saturday!.. wooot wooot woot wooot woot!!!!!!

when I am torn into strips and used as bandages
for my wounded comrades on the battlefield,
When I fly at half-mast to honor my soldiers,
Or when I lie in the trembling arms
of a grieving mother
at the graveside of her fallen son.
vincent Likes This