Random Thoughts Thread - Page 1314
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House >

Random Thoughts Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-04-2012, 02:48 AM   #13131
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 6579 Times on 3639 Posts
Likes Given: 27929

Quote:
Originally Posted by jordan89 View Post
I will be busting out the 10mm tomorrow....as well as my other guns.
I'm going to try to get my Nagant revolver and Mossberg out tomorrow and see what I can fill full of holes.

Old 07-04-2012, 02:49 AM   #13132
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 69 Times on 49 Posts
Likes Given: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by texaswoodworker View Post
I'm going to try to get my Nagant revolver and Mossberg out tomorrow and see what I can fill full of holes.
Sounds like a good day

Old 07-04-2012, 02:50 AM   #13133

Liked 1323 Times on 951 Posts
Likes Given: 659

I need to check the yard , Im fresh out of ford vans , i got a reg cab ranger and a few s-10s , Ill get some video this time , btw the door off the E350 is still hanging out on the shop roof from the last time lmao

I love it ! the law never gets there in time , we blow and go ! Take pictures the next day .
There is a real high end sub-division not 100yrds away too , i love getting them all riled up and since 1 lb of tanny is = to 1 stick one tnt , it will rock and rattle windows over 500 yrds away '' FACT '' .
Ill let em get all excited with their little sparklers and bottle rockets before I let loose and show them explosions LMAO bet they go running inside and call the popos hehehehehehehe

Baby girl is talking more and more , she is getting into the WHATCHA DOIN ? whatcha doin daddy ? Daddy ? , go look at moon an stars ?
We'll go out and look at the moon and she'll say night night moon , night night stars , night night jesssus , night night froggies , night night ganma sallie . Gotta enjoy it while it last I guess , bad thing about kids is they grow up to be teenagers
Little kids , little money
Big kids ,big money

“Whoever acknowledges me before others, I will also acknowledge before my Father in heaven. But whoever disowns me before others, I will disown before my Father in heaven.
“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”

Last edited by MobileMarine; 07-04-2012 at 03:01 AM.
bigdaddy60 Likes This 
Old 07-04-2012, 03:01 AM   #13134
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1819 Times on 994 Posts
Likes Given: 2

People are shooting outside (nothing unusual), but it sounds really close....... The people around here aren't the smartest.

Old 07-04-2012, 03:08 AM   #13135

Liked 659 Times on 560 Posts

Why is Lemon Pledge made with real lemon and Country Time® Lemonade Mix made with artificial flavoring?

Old 07-04-2012, 03:10 AM   #13136

Liked 659 Times on 560 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombiegirl
People are shooting outside (nothing unusual), but it sounds really close....... The people around here aren't the smartest.
Duck and cover! Careful of them idjets. Bullets don't care. Love ya, ZG!

Old 07-04-2012, 03:11 AM   #13137

Liked 9211 Times on 5058 Posts
Likes Given: 74

Personal source of shame...
Hello everyone. My name is Trip. And once upon a time, I bought a spice girls CD. I didn't like them, I swear. I only got it because a girl I like thought they were the greatest thing ever. I was 13 and stupid. I tried to listen and enjoy.

After realizing how bad they truly sucked, I threw the CD into the fireplace, and never spoke to that girl again. I've been off the bad music for 14 years now.

Old 07-04-2012, 03:14 AM   #13138

Liked 862 Times on 648 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by trip286
Hello everyone. My name is Trip. And once upon a time, I bought a spice girls CD. I didn't like them, I swear. I only got it because a girl I like thought they were the greatest thing ever. I was 13 and stupid. I tried to listen and enjoy.

After realizing how bad they truly sucked, I threw the CD into the fireplace, and never spoke to that girl again. I've been off the bad music for 14 years now.
I knew there was something.......off bout ya trip

Old 07-04-2012, 03:16 AM   #13139
I'm a mechanic, I fix problems you didn't know you had, in ways you do not understand
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 4463 Times on 2482 Posts
Likes Given: 194

Quote:
Originally Posted by trip286

Guess what, I don't like them, you can throw that away now... Break it into about a hundred pieces first.

Know your limits; exceed them often

That which does not kill me had better run pretty damn fast.

Sticks and stones may break my bones but hollow points expand on impact.

Old 07-04-2012, 03:20 AM   #13140
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 6579 Times on 3639 Posts
Likes Given: 27929

Quote:
Originally Posted by MobileMarine View Post
I need to check the yard , Im fresh out of ford vans , i got a reg cab ranger and a few s-10s , Ill get some video this time , btw the door off the E350 is still hanging out on the shop roof from the last time lmao

I love it ! the law never gets there in time , we blow and go ! Take pictures the next day .
There is a real high end sub-division not 100yrds away too , i love getting them all riled up and since 1 lb of tanny is = to 1 stick one tnt , it will rock and rattle windows over 500 yrds away '' FACT '' .
Ill let em get all excited with their little sparklers and bottle rockets before I let loose and show them explosions LMAO bet they go running inside and call the popos hehehehehehehe

Baby girl is talking more and more , she is getting into the WHATCHA DOIN ? whatcha doin daddy ? Daddy ? , go look at moon an stars ?
We'll go out and look at the moon and she'll say night night moon , night night stars , night night jesssus , night night froggies , night night ganma sallie . Gotta enjoy it while it last I guess , bad thing about kids is they grow up to be teenagers
Little kids , little money
Big kids ,big money
Why do you try to piss off the neighbors?

Quote:
Originally Posted by yayamamasami View Post
Why is Lemon Pledge made with real lemon and Country Time® Lemonade Mix made with artificial flavoring?
That's a good question.