Random Thoughts Thread - Page 1301
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Random Thoughts Thread

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-01-2012, 02:44 AM   #13001
RIP my good and faithful dog.
FTF_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
winds-of-change's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Northern Illinois
Posts: 24,843
Liked 8446 Times on 5048 Posts
Likes Given: 11003

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by texaswoodworker View Post
Why the hell is it so hard to find a woman like your wife, who actually wants to go shooting as much as I do? You sir, are a lucky man.
I go shooting all the time........by myself.
__________________
Honor Student: School of Hard Knocks
To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.
Quando Omni Flunkus Moritatus
winds-of-change is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 02:48 AM   #13002
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: fordland,missouri
Posts: 11,099
Liked 862 Times on 648 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by winds-of-change

I go shooting all the time........by myself.
Ya but he's talking bout someone to be in a relationship w......your old enough to be his momma winds not to mention I thought you were done changing diapers sorry Aaron couldn't let that one pass me
Marlinman is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 02:59 AM   #13003
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Zombiegirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Northwest,Indiana
Posts: 4,126
Liked 1819 Times on 994 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by winds-of-change

I go shooting all the time........by myself.
If I went by myself, I would get in trouble because he'd be jealous.
Zombiegirl is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 03:01 AM   #13004
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Fort Hood,TX
Posts: 1,366
Liked 659 Times on 560 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bear304inc
Lmoa.that's exactly where they are....
Yuppers, seen that done a time or two by them dang privates. Putting oil in the transmission and tranny fluid in the oil. Those dang engines and transmissions don't like that at all!! Hehehe, one time, I told a new private that it was his turn to be an in flight missile inspector when we live fired a missile. Told him we needed a good radar cross section and to wrap his helmet in aluminum foil. Told him to find an exhaust sample bag from PLL cos we needed to make sure that the exhaust fumes were consistent throughout the missile flight. Damned if he didn't come back with his helmet all foiled up and some zip lock bags the PLL clerk gave him!! I think I just might have peed myself a bit that day!!
yayamamasami is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 03:10 AM   #13005
RIP my good and faithful dog.
FTF_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
winds-of-change's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Northern Illinois
Posts: 24,843
Liked 8446 Times on 5048 Posts
Likes Given: 11003

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlinman View Post
Ya but he's talking bout someone to be in a relationship w......your old enough to be his momma winds not to mention I thought you were done changing diapers sorry Aaron couldn't let that one pass me
Wait just a dog gone minute, there, Marlinman. Are you implying I'm too old to be in a relationship? I'm a little insulted.
__________________
Honor Student: School of Hard Knocks
To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.
Quando Omni Flunkus Moritatus
winds-of-change is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 03:12 AM   #13006
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: West, by God, Funroe,Louisiana
Posts: 18,707
Liked 9209 Times on 5058 Posts
Likes Given: 74

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by yayamamasami View Post
Yuppers, seen that done a time or two by them dang privates. Putting oil in the transmission and tranny fluid in the oil. Those dang engines and transmissions don't like that at all!! Hehehe, one time, I told a new private that it was his turn to be an in flight missile inspector when we live fired a missile. Told him we needed a good radar cross section and to wrap his helmet in aluminum foil. Told him to find an exhaust sample bag from PLL cos we needed to make sure that the exhaust fumes were consistent throughout the missile flight. Damned if he didn't come back with his helmet all foiled up and some zip lock bags the PLL clerk gave him!! I think I just might have peed myself a bit that day!!
Bwahahahahahahahaha!!!!!
When I was a private, I was told to go find some humvee keys, chem light batteries, and some grid squares.
I just so happened to have a friend with a hummer (I borrowed his keys), found some electronic chem light thingys in the px (bought 'em), and I bought a fish net and cut the netting out...
Then I was confronted with a dumbfounded look by my corporal. Followed by "everybody likes a little ass, but no one likes a smart ass"
trip286 is offline  
texaswoodworker Likes This 
Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 03:13 AM   #13007
RIP my good and faithful dog.
FTF_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
winds-of-change's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Northern Illinois
Posts: 24,843
Liked 8446 Times on 5048 Posts
Likes Given: 11003

Default

I went to a party/cook out at a co-worker's house today. I had a wonderful time. My granddaughter was in the pool for about 5 hours. It was a great time to be out with friends, drinking beer, telling jokes, laughing, etc.
__________________
Honor Student: School of Hard Knocks
To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.
Quando Omni Flunkus Moritatus
winds-of-change is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 03:19 AM   #13008
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Zombiegirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Northwest,Indiana
Posts: 4,126
Liked 1819 Times on 994 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by winds-of-change
I went to a party/cook out at a co-worker's house today. I had a wonderful time. My granddaughter was in the pool for about 5 hours. It was a great time to be out with friends, drinking beer, telling jokes, laughing, etc.
We had friends over today and swam/cooked out too. Glad to hear you had fun!
Zombiegirl is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 03:29 AM   #13009
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
SSCRS's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: San Marcos,TX
Posts: 173
Liked 13 Times on 13 Posts
Likes Given: 8

Default

Sonic milkshake time....mmmmmm
SSCRS is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 03:31 AM   #13010
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: fordland,missouri
Posts: 11,099
Liked 862 Times on 648 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by winds-of-change

Wait just a dog gone minute, there, Marlinman. Are you implying I'm too old to be in a relationship? I'm a little insulted.
No insult ment. You ARE a little seasoned for the Aaron pup though......you could probably teach him alot and put some pep in his step though
Marlinman is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Firearms Forum Replies Last Post
Post random photos you have taken cpttango30 The Club House 72 06-01-2014 05:33 PM
What are your thoughts on the .357 SIG? Samhain The Club House 17 09-08-2009 10:33 PM
your thoughts dirtysouth The Club House 11 08-03-2008 04:47 PM