Random Thoughts Thread - Page 1226
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Random Thoughts Thread

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-22-2012, 11:26 PM   #12251
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
MrWray's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 6,372
Liked 1000 Times on 598 Posts
Likes Given: 16

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by texaswoodworker

Couldn't the courts order her to give them a urine sample for a drug test? I would think that any judge in their right mind would make sure that a child was nowhere near drugs.
Its sad but even when things are blatantly clear,the court system seems blind.It shouldnt be taking this long for walt to be getting positive results,but sometimes it takes a few hearings for the court to "really" see what is going on. Walt has had plenty of evidence prooving his competence "and her lack of". It will soon pay off
__________________

Semper paratus.....virtute et armis

MrWray is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 11:30 PM   #12252
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
kytowboater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 7,000
Liked 2391 Times on 1488 Posts
Likes Given: 51

Default

Sorry about all that crap trip. 2011 Malibu.

__________________

Oh dern....


Revelation 19:11

And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

kytowboater is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 12:01 AM   #12253
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: West, by God, Funroe,Louisiana
Posts: 18,707
Liked 9204 Times on 5058 Posts
Likes Given: 74

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by texaswoodworker

Couldn't the courts order her to give them a urine sample for a drug test? I would think that any judge in their right mind would make sure that a child was nowhere near drugs.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWray

Its sad but even when things are blatantly clear,the court system seems blind.It shouldnt be taking this long for walt to be getting positive results,but sometimes it takes a few hearings for the court to "really" see what is going on. Walt has had plenty of evidence prooving his competence "and her lack of". It will soon pay off
I'll be doing everything I can to make sure that there are drug tests. Unfortunately, simply accusing someone isn't enough to convince a judge right away. Especially when I've already been accused of abuse. It just makes it look like I'm making frivolous claims.
__________________
trip286 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 12:18 AM   #12254
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
jjfuller1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: a place between here and there.
Posts: 4,455
Liked 1151 Times on 751 Posts
Likes Given: 690

Default

Where's my stalker?

__________________
I have been a silent witness
to all of America's finest hours.
But my finest hour comes
when I am torn into strips and used as bandages
for my wounded comrades on the battlefield,
When I fly at half-mast to honor my soldiers,
Or when I lie in the trembling arms
of a grieving mother
at the graveside of her fallen son.
jjfuller1 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 12:36 AM   #12255
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Reno,Texas
Posts: 10,211
Liked 6573 Times on 3638 Posts
Likes Given: 27929

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by trip286 View Post
I'll be doing everything I can to make sure that there are drug tests. Unfortunately, simply accusing someone isn't enough to convince a judge right away. Especially when I've already been accused of abuse. It just makes it look like I'm making frivolous claims.
It wouldn't look too frivolous when the urine test came back positive. Also, what proof does she have that you have ever abused him? If its just her word against yours, well I would be more likely to believe a Marine over a possible drug addict.
__________________
texaswoodworker is offline  
bigdaddy60 Likes This 
Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 12:37 AM   #12256
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Reno,Texas
Posts: 10,211
Liked 6573 Times on 3638 Posts
Likes Given: 27929

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWray View Post
Walt has had plenty of evidence prooving his competence "and her lack of". It will soon pay off
Yes it will.
__________________
texaswoodworker is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 12:39 AM   #12257
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: West, by God, Funroe,Louisiana
Posts: 18,707
Liked 9204 Times on 5058 Posts
Likes Given: 74

Default

Now she's telling everyone she'll be back in west Virginia for good by the first. Gonna be hard to fight from way over there.

__________________
trip286 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 12:41 AM   #12258
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: fordland,missouri
Posts: 11,099
Liked 862 Times on 648 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by trip286
Now she's telling everyone she'll be back in west Virginia for good by the first. Gonna be hard to fight from way over there.
I thought she said that before and she's still in hernando.
__________________
Marlinman is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 01:02 AM   #12259
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: West, by God, Funroe,Louisiana
Posts: 18,707
Liked 9204 Times on 5058 Posts
Likes Given: 74

Default

She did say that. But I think considering she'll have no place to live after the 29th, she may just be a bit more serious this time.

__________________
trip286 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 01:10 AM   #12260
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: fordland,missouri
Posts: 11,099
Liked 862 Times on 648 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by trip286
She did say that. But I think considering she'll have no place to live after the 29th, she may just be a bit more serious this time.
True. How will she pay for a places down payment? Or moving in w her folks?
__________________
Marlinman is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Firearms Forum Replies Last Post
Post random photos you have taken cpttango30 The Club House 72 06-01-2014 05:33 PM
What are your thoughts on the .357 SIG? Samhain The Club House 17 09-08-2009 10:33 PM
your thoughts dirtysouth The Club House 11 08-03-2008 04:47 PM