Random Thoughts Thread - Page 1186
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Random Thoughts Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-14-2012, 04:37 AM   #11851
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1215 Times on 870 Posts
Likes Given: 620

My wife .... God bless her , was not gifted with alot of common sense , maybe why she married me .
EVERY SINGLE TIME , with out fail , that i have told her to do or not to do has been right , and when she went against me it has bite her in the ass bad but I never say anything unless she did something w/o telling me b/c she knew what i would say ....... like umm lets see .... A credit card ..... in my name ..... a week after her bankruptcy went threw ... .
i have a uncanny ablity to look at a problem w/o emotions getting involved and she does not and is quick to mouth off and say things she regrets . But she is not the problem , its her dad who is not her real dad but nonetheless , Im ready to crucify his sorry herpe incrusted ass . Him and trips ol lady would go good together

Danger is real , Fear is a option

“Whoever acknowledges me before others, I will also acknowledge before my Father in heaven. But whoever disowns me before others, I will disown before my Father in heaven.
“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”

Old 06-14-2012, 04:39 AM   #11852
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 22 Times on 22 Posts
Likes Given: 37

Good advise C3 !! Some times you just have to listen and let em vent.

And Mobile, That sucks.. Sometimes family just plain SUCKS!!!!

I haven't talked to my sister in 3yrs since I told her to lose my phone number.. I could go on with stories for days of the **** she has pulled on my mother and nephew.. last week she has him arrested for giving her great dane to a shelter and having it placed in a caring home that could give it the attention and vet care it desperatly needs.. after she abandoned it at his house and was going to have it put down. She is a real POS
So I can feel you pain with the family BS

Old 06-14-2012, 04:42 AM   #11853

Liked 862 Times on 648 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by MobileMarine
My wife .... God bless her , was not gifted with alot of common sense , maybe why she married me .
EVERY SINGLE TIME , with out fail , that i have told her to do or not to do has been right , and when she went against me it has bite her in the ass bad but I never say anything unless she did something w/o telling me b/c she knew what i would say ....... like umm lets see .... A credit card ..... in my name ..... a week after her bankruptcy went threw ... .
i have a uncanny ablity to look at a problem w/o emotions getting involved and she does not and is quick to mouth off and say things she regrets . But she is not the problem , its her dad who is not her real dad but nonetheless , Im ready to crucify his sorry herpe incrusted ass . Him and trips ol lady would go good together
I'm sorry mobile but I wouldn't wish her off in ANYONE!

Old 06-14-2012, 05:13 AM   #11854
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 8810 Times on 5094 Posts
Likes Given: 11483

Quote:
Originally Posted by willshoum View Post
A month ago I was bitten on my thumb by what look to be a brown widow spider. My thumb went numb, I ran my crab traps and tore tendons and ligaments in said thumb, the pain and swelling has finally gone down, but my thumb still isn't working right. This morning I'm going thru my plants to rid them of beetles, worms, snails and what not. I look at my fore arm an I've got this bug that has his or her probascus burried a quater inch deep into my skin....... I'ts not a tick, I scratched the skin till I bled and removed the bugger...... I'm worried that this little #$$%^&&** might have injected some chit that no one is famailiar with......The bug was greenish yellow and looked like a bug that feeds on plant lice......Zombie bugs......
Was it an Assassin Bug? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reduviidae

Are you still alive?

Old 06-14-2012, 05:21 AM   #11855

Liked 1012 Times on 607 Posts
Likes Given: 16

We have these assassin beetles around here, their also called wheel bugs because of the saw blade looking hump on their back

http___www.fossilmuseum.net_fossil_galleries_insect_galleries_by_order_all_orders_real_life_pix_.jpg

Semper paratus.....virtute et armis

Old 06-14-2012, 05:25 AM   #11856

Liked 862 Times on 648 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWray
We have these assassin beetles around here, their also called wheel bugs because of the saw blade looking hump on their back
We call them stink bugs......they kinda look and smell like you when smashed as a matter of fact

Old 06-14-2012, 05:27 AM   #11857

Quote:
Originally Posted by c3shooter View Post
Mobile- I usually do not offer lessons in Woman 101, having come close to flunking the course, BUT- will offer one small bit for your consideration.

When women tell something to a man, WE make the assumption that, since she told us, she wants us to fix it.

WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG

Sometimes the goal was the telling, and NOT fixing. Appropriate action on YOUR part consists of putting a dumb look on your face, shutting up other than a periodic "Uh-huh" "Yeah" "HuMPH!" Nothing with significant intellectual content. And sitting there until she runs down- give her a hug, and ask if she wants to go out and get a bite.

Technique I have used- and if anyone ever gives me credit for this in front of a significant other, I have witnesses that will swear I was not here-

When your significant other comes in with a furious look on her face, and says something like " I am SO mad! Do you know what Diane told Helen about me?" the ONLY safe thing to say is "Diane? I TOLD you that woman was crazy! What is she up to now?"- and then let her go.
I can sum this up in just a few words.

If a woman wants your advice, She'll give it to you!!!!

Old 06-14-2012, 05:27 AM   #11858

Liked 69 Times on 49 Posts
Likes Given: 37

One more 12 hour day this week....then I get a three day weekend.

Everybody needs a little Devastation!

Old 06-14-2012, 05:28 AM   #11859

Liked 3737 Times on 1825 Posts
Likes Given: 13270

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikingdad View Post

Are you still alive?
if he's not ... Godspeed wills, nothing personal .... <headshot> from 300yds

Member: NRA GOA

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Est sularas oth mithas

"either way, you were guilty by association, so you were smited...." JD

Old 06-14-2012, 05:34 AM   #11860

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikingdad View Post

Are you still alive?
Maybe it was an Eastern Bloodsucking Conenose. http://bugguide.net/node/view/59564

I missed where you said it was green.