Random Thoughts Thread - Page 1182
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Random Thoughts Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-13-2012, 02:45 PM   #11811
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1193 Times on 854 Posts
Likes Given: 607

well when i had my wisdoms pulled they had to cut them out since they were rooted soo deep and this one is 2nd from the last . I was eating ice cream and it just shattered . Kinda disturbing when you bite down into somthing hard and realize its part of tooth and wonder if its yours or not lol .
All emotions aside from moms old office , I HATE NOVOCAINE ! And the dentist hums THEE ENTIRE TIME ! And he looks like Burt reynolds which makes me laugh

Danger is real , Fear is a option

“Whoever acknowledges me before others, I will also acknowledge before my Father in heaven. But whoever disowns me before others, I will disown before my Father in heaven.

Old 06-13-2012, 03:05 PM   #11812

Liked 862 Times on 648 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by MobileMarine
well when i had my wisdoms pulled they had to cut them out since they were rooted soo deep and this one is 2nd from the last . I was eating ice cream and it just shattered . Kinda disturbing when you bite down into somthing hard and realize its part of tooth and wonder if its yours or not lol .
All emotions aside from moms old office , I HATE NOVOCAINE ! And the dentist hums THEE ENTIRE TIME ! And he looks like Burt reynolds which makes me laugh
Could be worse Mobile. My old dentist office was a father/son set up and they looked like big enis/little enis. Their names was Frank and big Frank

Old 06-13-2012, 03:08 PM   #11813
10-32
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2917 Times on 1718 Posts

Here you go buddy. Problem solved.

I don't need No stinking signature.

Old 06-13-2012, 03:12 PM   #11814

Damn moutainman , damn ......

“Whoever acknowledges me before others, I will also acknowledge before my Father in heaven. But whoever disowns me before others, I will disown before my Father in heaven.

Old 06-13-2012, 03:15 PM   #11815
RIP my good and faithful dog.
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 7642 Times on 4592 Posts
Likes Given: 9553

Quote:
Originally Posted by MobileMarine View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainman13 View Post
Ask for Nitrous Oxide........and Novocaine.

And that video is disgusting.

Old 06-13-2012, 03:17 PM   #11816
10-32
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2917 Times on 1718 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MobileMarine
Damn moutainman , damn ......
Lol. It works and its less of an ordeal than going to the dentist. Less painful on the wallet too.

I don't need No stinking signature.

Old 06-13-2012, 03:30 PM   #11817
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1932 Times on 1369 Posts
Likes Given: 2183

Default Dentistry........

Do you remember the size of of the needles they used to inject the novacain. I once had a dentist tell me that he could fill a tooth without novacain........ My fingers prints are ingrained for ever on this horse docters chair......My neighbor was useing an electric tool the other day and my teeth started to hurt, and my blood pressure went up........ Ouch......

For ever Vigilant..... One Shot One Kill.........

Old 06-13-2012, 03:51 PM   #11818
RIP my good and faithful dog.
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 7642 Times on 4592 Posts
Likes Given: 9553

Quote:
Originally Posted by willshoum View Post
Do you remember the size of of the needles they used to inject the novacain. I once had a dentist tell me that he could fill a tooth without novacain........ My fingers prints are ingrained for ever on this horse docters chair......My neighbor was useing an electric tool the other day and my teeth started to hurt, and my blood pressure went up........ Ouch......
Wills, they don't put that needle in all the way to the hub. It's long so it can reach beyond the lips and teeth. I just keep my eyes shut, relax on the Nitrous Oxide.

Old 06-13-2012, 04:22 PM   #11819

Pain , I can deal with , the stuff Im on everyday would prob kill some of you . But any thing with my teeth or worse my eye balls I just cant not deal with . SPecially that little scrappie thingy they use when cleaning your teeth , I had a fork hit the worng way the other day and uggggggg. And everynow and then when your teeth slide or hit the wrong way and makes that noise .
The syrenge he still uses is GLASS with the lil thumb hole on the end , thats old school ! They still use a drill that looks like a erector set with belts and pulleys and what looks like a 220v 10 hp motor , that thing is cool and I still want one .
In fact I think they are still using the lead x-ray blanket from the 50's and no one has a radiation badge , prob why my mother is not here today BUUUUTT.

My dent office is so old that when I was little I remember seeing coloreds only sign in one room which had been turned into the break room , not too many people know or remember that but I do . Can you imagine the poo poo storm that would cause these days ? WOW ! just WOW !

Wife called me this morning crying , said she took a fathers day card to her dad and he blew her off . I got off the phone with her and gave him a little phone call , Had to drop the F bomb on him , I dont like doing that to elders but this guy has turned freaking whacko , It blows my mind how someone can change sooooo drastically and piss away his own kids and family , he cares nothing for his own grandkids .

Last edited by MobileMarine; 06-13-2012 at 04:30 PM.

Old 06-13-2012, 04:24 PM   #11820
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1932 Times on 1369 Posts
Likes Given: 2183

Default Switch gears.....

Where is the man in the White House, playing basket ball on the new court wilst our soildiers commit suiside on a dailly basis, Hay Arse hole wake up......

For ever Vigilant..... One Shot One Kill.........

winds-of-change Likes This