Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Random Thoughts Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-12-2012, 04:41 AM   #11781
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 7739 Times on 4470 Posts
Likes Given: 9983

Justifiable homicide should not have a jail sentence. Some A-Holes just need to be killed. I think the problem is that today people think that any death at anothers hands constitutes a crime (or rather a murder). That is certainly not the case. If somebody makes the unfortunate choice to try and molest my child it is not a murder.

It is a composting.

Old 06-12-2012, 11:41 AM   #11782
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 57 Times on 51 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by MobileMarine
Another fine example of our justice system at work .
i would have done the exact thing but they would have had to do a DNA or dental records to ID the sick pucker ....... IF I had called it in and not buried him in the swamp .

They should kill every one of them , if not then settle on tatting on the forehead
CHILD MOLESTER and castrate the bastard
But no , we will take good care of him for the next few years and after some B/S treatment program that blames others for his actions , he will be magically fixed and released until someone makes him do it again .
I had a ex whos brother was pulling hard time for shooting and killing her molester .
http://www.cafemom.com/articles/in_the_news/138825/dad_accused_of_beating_daughters?utm_medium=sem2&u tm_campaign=prism&utm_source=outbrain&utm_content= 0
I say, , hero. I have two children myself and you had better expect me to come at you with everything I got if you hurt anyone in my family. The dad should get a dam medal far as I'm concerned. .
Old 06-12-2012, 11:53 AM   #11783

Liked 967 Times on 707 Posts
Likes Given: 523

Gonna try and head to the Oak Island house this weekend with the kids for their first time at the beach . I hope I can drag pops into going and let him drag the pontoon ...... Im not crazy about filling both tanks on the 350 with 4.00 a gallon diesel or filling the 12mpg tahoe up 2-3 times round trip .
I will also be seeing the beach house for the first timesince Dads new girlfriend remodeled the place that mom spent her last years getting it how she wanted .

So the customer whos boat I have working on , keeps talking about his comedy act so I googled him , and he is not full of poo like I thought he was .
He is Charlie Viracola , Not a A lister but he still claims to hang with Ron White , Rob Schneider , Terry from reno 911 and a few others . He told me yesterday that Rob is coming to his birthday party in about 2 weeks and told me to bring the wife and meet him . Ol Rob is very funny but he aint no Ron White . But Id still drink a beer with him , He is bound to be just as funny in real life

Gentlemen , we have lost speed and therefore time , precious time , which can not be regained once lost . I have absolutely no sympathy for any of you fecculant maggots nor the patience to pretend otherwise , Gentlemen , I wash my hands of this madness .

Omnem dimittite spem, o vos intrantes
You live more in 5 minutes on a bike like this going flat out than some people live in their lifetime.

Old 06-12-2012, 04:07 PM   #11784

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Quote:
Gonna try and head to the Oak Island house this weekend with the kids for their first time at the beach . I hope I can drag pops into going and let him drag the pontoon ...... Im not crazy about filling both tanks on the 350 with 4.00 a gallon diesel or filling the 12mpg tahoe up 2-3 times round trip .
I will also be seeing the beach house for the first timesince Dads new girlfriend remodeled the place that mom spent her last years getting it how she wanted .

So the customer whos boat I have working on , keeps talking about his comedy act so I googled him , and he is not full of poo like I thought he was .
He is Charlie Viracola , Not a A lister but he still claims to hang with Ron White , Rob Schneider , Terry from reno 911 and a few others . He told me yesterday that Rob is coming to his birthday party in about 2 weeks and told me to bring the wife and meet him . Ol Rob is very funny but he aint no Ron White . But Id still drink a beer with him , He is bound to be just as funny in real life
Would that be Oak Island,NC? A coworker was just telling me that he has a house there, after I told him I wanted to vacation in the outer banks.

I hear its a very nice place. He calls it "blue collar paradise"

Si vis pacem, Para Bellum.
"If you want peace, Prepare for war"

Old 06-12-2012, 04:41 PM   #11785

Liked 62 Times on 51 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bear304inc

I say, , hero. I have two children myself and you had better expect me to come at you with everything I got if you hurt anyone in my family. The dad should get a dam medal far as I'm concerned. .
AMEN!!

Anyone who would harm ANY member of my family, even down to the dog, will get everything I have thrown at them.

Old 06-12-2012, 05:03 PM   #11786

Yep Oak island Nc , old fart central and beached whale central .

AND HOLY HELL ! all of my marine fuel tanks and lines have just doubled in price ! Thanks E.P.A for cutting into my profits . You will now have to pay almost 60.00 bucks for 6ft of stupid 3/8 fuel line vrs 25.00 last week !
I have been buying 6 gal tanks for less than 20.00 now the cheapest my cost is over 50.00
I just ordered 20 of the old style kits , all I can get till Im forced to buy the new mess . uuuuuuuhhhhh Take that epa !

Gentlemen , we have lost speed and therefore time , precious time , which can not be regained once lost . I have absolutely no sympathy for any of you fecculant maggots nor the patience to pretend otherwise , Gentlemen , I wash my hands of this madness .

You live more in 5 minutes on a bike like this going flat out than some people live in their lifetime.

Last edited by MobileMarine; 06-12-2012 at 05:15 PM.

Old 06-12-2012, 05:18 PM   #11787

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Quote:
Yep Oak island Nc , old fart central and beached whale central .
Lol. I definitely have to check it out then.

Si vis pacem, Para Bellum.
"If you want peace, Prepare for war"

Old 06-12-2012, 08:13 PM   #11788
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5731 Times on 3358 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

Quote:
Originally Posted by MobileMarine View Post
AND HOLY HELL ! all of my marine fuel tanks and lines have just doubled in price ! Thanks E.P.A for cutting into my profits . You will now have to pay almost 60.00 bucks for 6ft of stupid 3/8 fuel line vrs 25.00 last week !
I have been buying 6 gal tanks for less than 20.00 now the cheapest my cost is over 50.00
I just ordered 20 of the old style kits , all I can get till Im forced to buy the new mess . uuuuuuuhhhhh Take that epa !
I'm sure these new ones are all ethanol-safe, right?

Dead Bears, the only good kind.

Old 06-12-2012, 09:52 PM   #11789

Quote:
'm sure these new ones are all ethaInol-safe, right?
Aint nothing safe from that sh*t . I think BP is selling the mess they scooped up out of the gulf .
Cant complain , ethanol has been the best thing ever for my business .

Its all low permeable tanks and lines , hell if you leave the new tanks out in the heat they will blow up like a beach ball since the caps only let air in now and not out .

Old 06-12-2012, 09:56 PM   #11790
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5731 Times on 3358 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

Quote:
Originally Posted by MobileMarine View Post
Aint nothing safe from that sh*t . I think BP is selling the mess they scooped up out of the gulf .
Cant complain , ethanol has been the best thing ever for my business .

Its all low permeable tanks and lines , hell if you leave the new tanks out in the heat they will blow up like a beach ball since the caps only let air in now and not out .
When did BP open a shrimp restaurant?

Non-ethanol fuel seems to be saving some of the smaller local fuel stations as well as the ones that debranded from BP; it doesn't cost much more and just "feels" worth it to protect my beloved sentra while pushing the Nanny Sam's plate away from my placemat.

Perhaps you could offer a low cost "modification" service for these new tanks incorporating the installation of a two-way valve for vapor relocation?

Dead Bears, the only good kind.