Random Thoughts Thread - Page 1129
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House >

Random Thoughts Thread


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-27-2012, 03:42 AM   #11281
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: fordland,missouri
Posts: 11,099
Liked 862 Times on 648 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Default

Ya they are whole but we boil em in a special spicy mixture then eat just the tails usually. They are awesome. If me and you ever doest I might fix you some to try. If you wont eat em I will
Marlinman is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 04:02 AM   #11282
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
MobileMarine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: youngsville,nc
Posts: 3,927
Liked 1340 Times on 963 Posts
Likes Given: 663

Default

Just got in from the wedding .......
NOT ............ A happy camper
Watched dad get plastered '' never seen him drink in my 30yrs ''
Watched wife get plastered and dance with the brides brother who was also plastered and that included a slow song also , um lets see , pretty much destroyed the boat top and carpet from the fireworks
I got sick and never drank a drop

If your the only sober one in the group , its a given that your gonna get pissed at someone .
Wife rode with her mom home , puking the whole way and is currently hanging half on the bed , half off and I have ZERO intentions on helping her whatsoever .

I declined a boat ride to 4 beautiful young girls who were all tipsy out of respect for the wife . Buddy ol buddy , she has it coming tomar
__________________
Danger is real , Fear is a option

“Whoever acknowledges me before others, I will also acknowledge before my Father in heaven. But whoever disowns me before others, I will disown before my Father in heaven.
“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”
MobileMarine is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 04:22 AM   #11283
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Nch22000's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 87
Liked 7 Times on 6 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kytowboater
Big casino boat getting demoed.
Hey what was that casino boats name? Do you remember? I live about 9 miles from the Mississippi in Iowa and we had a casino boat here names The President looks like that could have been the boat.
Nch22000 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 12:46 PM   #11284
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
jordan89's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Defiance,Ohio
Posts: 1,255
Liked 69 Times on 49 Posts
Likes Given: 37

Default

Off to Kentucky to spend the rest of the weekend with my mom. Have a good one guys.
__________________
Everybody needs a little Devastation!
jordan89 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 12:48 PM   #11285
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
kytowboater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Everywhere
Posts: 7,038
Liked 2414 Times on 1504 Posts
Likes Given: 51

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nch22000

Hey what was that casino boats name? Do you remember? I live about 9 miles from the Mississippi in Iowa and we had a casino boat here names The President looks like that could have been the boat.
Naw it's like the mississppi queen IIRC. I'll check later on.
__________________
Oh dern....


Revelation 19:11

And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.
kytowboater is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 12:50 PM   #11286
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
kytowboater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Everywhere
Posts: 7,038
Liked 2414 Times on 1504 Posts
Likes Given: 51

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MobileMarine
Just got in from the wedding .......
NOT ............ A happy camper
Watched dad get plastered '' never seen him drink in my 30yrs ''
Watched wife get plastered and dance with the brides brother who was also plastered and that included a slow song also , um lets see , pretty much destroyed the boat top and carpet from the fireworks
I got sick and never drank a drop

If your the only sober one in the group , its a given that your gonna get pissed at someone .
Wife rode with her mom home , puking the whole way and is currently hanging half on the bed , half off and I have ZERO intentions on helping her whatsoever .

I declined a boat ride to 4 beautiful young girls who were all tipsy out of respect for the wife . Buddy ol buddy , she has it coming tomar
Get it, I'd be a mad mofo.
__________________
Oh dern....


Revelation 19:11

And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.
kytowboater is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 12:51 PM   #11287
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
kytowboater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Everywhere
Posts: 7,038
Liked 2414 Times on 1504 Posts
Likes Given: 51

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jordan89
Off to Kentucky to spend the rest of the weekend with my mom. Have a good one guys.
Ky is always a good place to.
__________________
Oh dern....


Revelation 19:11

And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.
kytowboater is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 06:55 PM   #11288
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: West, by God, Funroe,Louisiana
Posts: 18,707
Liked 9212 Times on 5058 Posts
Likes Given: 74

Default

Hanging upside down, behind my dryer, putting the vent hose back on. Knife clamped in my teeth. Then reverse chin up (upside down) to get back out.

I'm a Pinja too! Just not the cute one
trip286 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 06:57 PM   #11289
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: fordland,missouri
Posts: 11,099
Liked 862 Times on 648 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by trip286
Hanging upside down, behind my dryer, putting the vent hose back on. Knife clamped in my teeth. Then reverse chin up (upside down) to get back out.

I'm a Pinja too! Just not the cute one
No Walt that's a Minja. Its also an insult to Pinja
Marlinman is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 07:02 PM   #11290
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: West, by God, Funroe,Louisiana
Posts: 18,707
Liked 9212 Times on 5058 Posts
Likes Given: 74

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlinman

No Walt that's a Minja. Its also an insult to Pinja
Very well. I see your point.
trip286 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Firearms Forum Replies Last Post
Post random photos you have taken cpttango30 The Club House 72 06-01-2014 05:33 PM
What are your thoughts on the .357 SIG? Samhain The Club House 17 09-08-2009 10:33 PM
your thoughts dirtysouth The Club House 11 08-03-2008 04:47 PM



Newest Threads