Random Thoughts Thread - Page 1117
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Random Thoughts Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-24-2012, 03:02 PM   #11161
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 69 Times on 49 Posts
Likes Given: 37

It's going to be a long day.

I woke up early this morning to take my car in for some warranty work. I cleaned up and left the house....made it a mile down the road and realized I was in the wrong car.

Everybody needs a little Devastation!

Old 05-24-2012, 03:07 PM   #11162
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 9951 Times on 4287 Posts
Likes Given: 1573

Ref: Storage Wars, Pawn Whores, Star Wars, and WWF Wrestling- along with Repo Men, and 98% of the "reality shows"- you see- They ain't real. They are recreations- dramatizations, if you will, of events that have been purported to have happened in the past.

Sorry- but while on the subject, do we need to talk about Santa and the Easter Bunny?

If I were running one of the shops, woud have a Taser hardwired to the metal frame of the glass showcase. Stand there with your hands on my showcase, talking smack about how you are gonna whup my azz, and you get to ride the lightning.

While you are lying there, I get to try out one of the 3 irons that got pawned with the golf clubs. FORE!

What we have here is... failure- to communicate.

Old 05-24-2012, 03:52 PM   #11163

Liked 57 Times on 51 Posts
Likes Given: 2

I always thought it would've been funny to get one of my boys toddler pictures and have it age progression about twenty years and hang it in the house while he's growing up, when he's older and realizes its him ill try to convince him he's a time traveler.........

Old 05-24-2012, 03:53 PM   #11164

Liked 57 Times on 51 Posts
Likes Given: 2

+1000,,, Ride the lighting!

Old 05-24-2012, 04:56 PM   #11165

Liked 69 Times on 49 Posts
Likes Given: 37

Is anybody going to watch the Hatfields and McCoys on History channel this weekend?

Everybody needs a little Devastation!

Old 05-24-2012, 09:01 PM   #11166

Liked 1259 Times on 903 Posts
Likes Given: 627

How would you tell a hot headed family member you no longer want them to watch the kids due to them bringing their personal issues with them while watching the kids during the day ?
What makes it even harder is she just lost her house , her son is a irate live at home failure disrespectful douche bag and her husband left her along with her new land lord lady is a nosy bossy old hag and What i give her is her only income?
She left the kids in the house while she smoked for 20 minutes on the porch , always getting there late and wanting to leave early , eating all of our food , putting stuff where it dont belong and wont do any kind of house keeping and when she is not crying about money she is crying about her drama .
Its my aunt '' my deceased moms sister '' as some of you know had some mental break downs awhile back .
I found another lady from church who will watch them for the same price but i dont know her that well and she does not know my kids , it would be better since she has kids they could interact with but im just kinda stuck here .

Before you guys reply , understand that she is quick tempered and often take things the wrong way . All of the males in the family are afraid of her is that tells you anything . Im tempted to put up a nanny cam but afraid of what ill see sometimes

Danger is real , Fear is a option

“Whoever acknowledges me before others, I will also acknowledge before my Father in heaven. But whoever disowns me before others, I will disown before my Father in heaven.
“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”

Old 05-24-2012, 09:10 PM   #11167

Liked 9209 Times on 5058 Posts
Likes Given: 74

Dude, look out for the kids. There is nothing else to be said. Do what's best for them, and everyone else can go straight to hell if they have a problem with it.

Old 05-24-2012, 09:11 PM   #11168
10-32
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2919 Times on 1718 Posts

If your wife is onboard with the idea perhaps have her call her. Or since she seems to love drama so much you could have your wife start bi#&hing at you about her behavior within ear shot and see how that works.

I don't need No stinking signature.

Old 05-24-2012, 09:38 PM   #11169
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 6577 Times on 3639 Posts
Likes Given: 27929

Quote:
Originally Posted by c3shooter View Post
Ref: Storage Wars, Pawn Whores, Star Wars, and WWF Wrestling- along with Repo Men, and 98% of the "reality shows"- you see- They ain't real. They are recreations- dramatizations, if you will, of events that have been purported to have happened in the past.

Sorry- but while on the subject, do we need to talk about Santa and the Easter Bunny?

If I were running one of the shops, woud have a Taser hardwired to the metal frame of the glass showcase. Stand there with your hands on my showcase, talking smack about how you are gonna whup my azz, and you get to ride the lightning.

While you are lying there, I get to try out one of the 3 irons that got pawned with the golf clubs. FORE!
lol, I know most of them are fake, but they did a really good job at making Hardcore Pawn look real. Most of the stuff that you see go in there is the usual junk that you would see at a pawn shop (jewelry, electronics, ect).

BTW, I love the electric showcase and golf club idea.

Old 05-24-2012, 11:05 PM   #11170
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5737 Times on 3362 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

Quote:
Originally Posted by MobileMarine View Post
How would you tell a hot headed family member you no longer want them to watch the kids due to them bringing their personal issues with them while watching the kids during the day ? ...........Before you guys reply , understand that she is quick tempered and often take things the wrong way .
Roofiecolada for sure; she will come to thinking she got mad and quit. You can bribe the kids to back the story.

Dead Bears, the only good kind.