Random Thoughts Thread - Page 1106
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Random Thoughts Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-21-2012, 05:42 AM   #11051
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 69 Times on 49 Posts
Likes Given: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by c3shooter View Post
Back when I worked with hospital police force, my dispatcher monitored closed circuit TV in different areas, and had a concealed intercom that they could talk and listen to different hot spots. Wee hours of the morning, when things were slow, one dispatcher with a really deep bass voice would chat with the ER front desk staff. Some like (click) JUDY. Yes. THIS IS GOD, JUDY. Hey God- how ya doing.

Well, one morning about 0300, they were having their talk when a man walked into the ER. Judy was saying "God, we need to get this together. You know I need some coffee, God- do you need some coffee too?"- as she is looking up, talking to the intercom in the ceiling.

Wow! Must be some kinda whack job, standing there, looking up, asking God if he wants coffee. At that moment, a deep voice came from above said "YES JUDY- I WOULD LIKE SOME COFFEE. I WILL SEND YOU SOME DOUGHNUTS IF YOU WILL BLESS ME WITH COFFEE.

He turned, ran back thru the entrance door. We never saw him again.
Haha that's great

Everybody needs a little Devastation!

Old 05-21-2012, 04:28 PM   #11052

Liked 1134 Times on 821 Posts
Likes Given: 582

Wow , I just turned my phone back on since last thursday and what ya know ,18 voice mails and 6 text say my bank card has been locked , please call to unlock .
Id pay good money to track them sorry ***** down .
Im sure out of those 18 VM I will only have one maybe 2 people that I need to call back .

Danger is real , Fear is a option

“Whoever acknowledges me before others, I will also acknowledge before my Father in heaven. But whoever disowns me before others, I will disown before my Father in heaven.

Old 05-21-2012, 07:38 PM   #11053

Liked 2391 Times on 1488 Posts
Likes Given: 51

Headed back to work tomorrow night, glad to make money, sad to be a leaving my girls.

Oh dern....

Revelation 19:11

And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

Old 05-21-2012, 10:37 PM   #11054
RIP my good and faithful dog.
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 7330 Times on 4411 Posts
Likes Given: 9024

Quote:
Originally Posted by MobileMarine View Post
Wow , I just turned my phone back on since last thursday and what ya know ,18 voice mails and 6 text say my bank card has been locked , please call to unlock .
Id pay good money to track them sorry ***** down .
Im sure out of those 18 VM I will only have one maybe 2 people that I need to call back .
That's why I still keep a land phone. All car repair shops, banks, dentist, doctors, etc. get the land phone number. Only friends and family get the cell phone number. If I give you my cell phone number, you know you're special.
I don't want to hear my cell phone ring for every little thing. Even my work doesn't have my cell phone number.

Old 05-22-2012, 01:45 AM   #11055

Liked 1134 Times on 821 Posts
Likes Given: 582

yea but my cell is my work and personal phone . Saves on cost but i had to deal with one pisssssssed off customer who tried to call saturday . Oh well

Danger is real , Fear is a option

“Whoever acknowledges me before others, I will also acknowledge before my Father in heaven. But whoever disowns me before others, I will disown before my Father in heaven.

Old 05-22-2012, 02:22 AM   #11056

Looking into buying another vehicle. I don't need to buy another truck. Looking at the Chevy Equinox, any one have one?

Oh dern....

And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

Old 05-22-2012, 03:04 AM   #11057
I'm a mechanic, I fix problems you didn't know you had, in ways you do not understand
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 3375 Times on 1881 Posts
Likes Given: 147

Quote:
Originally Posted by kytowboater
Looking into buying another vehicle. I don't need to buy another truck. Looking at the Chevy Equinox, any one have one?
I'm sad GM stopped making the 350. It would have been great if they had made it ported fuel injection instead of TBI. The only thing I really don't like about their new engines is they're drive by wire. At least the ones I've worked on have been. But no I don't have an Equinox just an opinion...

3 gallons of crazy in a 2 gallon bucket

Know your limits; exceed them often

That which does not kill me had better run pretty damn fast.

Sticks and stones may break my bones but hollow points expand on impact.

Old 05-22-2012, 03:07 AM   #11058

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinderocka1989

I'm sad GM stopped making the 350. It would have been great if they had made it ported fuel injection instead of TBI. The only thing I really don't like about their new engines is they're drive by wire. At least the ones I've worked on have been. But no I don't have an Equinox just an opinion...
I agree with you. I dive 270 miles one way to work. I need something new and my stump jumper is a standard cab. No ac and loud. Not baby friendly, looking for space and comfort in a newer car. See no point in spending over $17000 on a USED car.

Oh dern....

Old 05-22-2012, 03:43 AM   #11059

Liked 9204 Times on 5058 Posts
Likes Given: 74

Quote:
Originally Posted by kytowboater

I agree with you. I dive 270 miles one way to work. I need something new and my stump jumper is a standard cab. No ac and loud. Not baby friendly, looking for space and comfort in a newer car. See no point in spending over $17000 on a USED car.
I can hook you up. Where you at? And would you consider a car instead of an SUV?

Old 05-22-2012, 03:45 AM   #11060

Quote:
Originally Posted by trip286

I can hook you up. Where you at? And would you consider a car instead of an SUV?
Lol I'm alllll the way in lex ky. Otherwise hell ya. I'm bringing myself to think about a car, they have to have a lot of room for me. I'm not a small fella.

Oh dern....