Random Thoughts Thread - Page 107
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House >

Random Thoughts Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-31-2009, 01:49 PM   #1061
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 5738 Times on 3362 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpttango30 View Post
If you want a bad azz car. Forget the audi r8 get the Nissan Skyline GT-R. That car Will do what the R8 does but at $79,000 and not $114,000 Plus the GT-r has a top speed of 193 the R8 is only 187mph. HA HA HA Nissan wins hands down. Plus the Nissan is a much better looking car than that goofy r8.
Of course, that assumes you don't disengage traction control a few times (by pushing a button to get a better launch), blowing up your transmission & negating your warranty (at the push of a button) & incurring a repair bill in the $12,000 range. I'm a Nissan fan, but that BS is ridiculous.

My first car was a 1965 VW beetle that i got with almost 300,000 miles on it. That was the best car i've ever owned. It was better than my sentra SE-R, my Geo Prizm, my Dakota, my Explorer, the Bonneville I drove, the Chevy van i drove, or the Mustang i drove my senior year. They float by the way, just not for too very long.

Old 03-31-2009, 02:26 PM   #1062

Liked 38 Times on 32 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dillinger View Post
You suffer from ADHD - On one hand you want me to forgo overseas "crap" then you pick a vehicle that isn't even available yet from a Japanese company. Make up your mind.

The Ford GT is no longer being produced.

And what you both failed to realize is that there is STYLE that needs to be factored into the equation. If you have THAT kind of money, nobody cares what you spent, they care what kind of style you have.

Now, the R8 has all wheel drive, which I prefer, but if we are going on straight style and performance and more car than the common man deserves:

Aston Martin. Check out the DB9 or the Vantage V12.

JD
If you want style then get a bugatti and be done with it. If you want fast the get fast.

The camero is not out yet either and everyone is raving about it. and it looks like the north end of a south bound dog that got hit by a car and lit on fire.

Old 03-31-2009, 02:26 PM   #1063

Liked 10 Times on 10 Posts

Quote:
I want a gas drinkin, tire smokin, eyeball suckin to the back of your head, drive your testies back out your bum hole AMERICAN CAR. A Callaway Corvette should do it.

Good god Hugo suits and kraut kars what am I going to do with you guys. Why not just get your self a VW Bettle and call it good.

You sissy mfers and your BMW, Audies. You can keep that kraut krap.
Entshuldigen Sie, bitte?

Fine, but we get Heidi Klum, you get Oprah.

Old 03-31-2009, 02:34 PM   #1064

Liked 39 Times on 20 Posts
Likes Given: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangello View Post
My first car was a 1965 VW beetle that i got with almost 300,000 miles on it. That was the best car i've ever owned. It was better than my sentra SE-R, my Geo Prizm, my Dakota, my Explorer, the Bonneville I drove, the Chevy van i drove, or the Mustang i drove my senior year. They float by the way, just not for too very long.
+1 on that... Aircooled Forever.... My girlfriend's 76' Beetle
Random Thoughts Thread - The Club House
(Along with my YJ Jeep)
“You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that, my dear friend, is the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
Dr. Adrian Rogers”

TELL CHAVEZ NOW! CLICK HERE

Old 03-31-2009, 02:37 PM   #1065

Location: I see you, and you will not know when I will strike
Liked 3486 Times on 1612 Posts
Likes Given: 3590

Quote:
If you want style then get a bugatti and be done with it. If you want fast the get fast.
And not legal for sale in the US.... Hence the Aston Martin....

And I agree, Benning and I will take Heidi and you can take The Big O, and we'll even throw in Rosie....

JD

Old 03-31-2009, 02:54 PM   #1066

Liked 10 Times on 10 Posts

Asmel has BJJ written all over him. Can't find the thread, Asmel do you train?

Oprah and Rosie. Too cruel.

Old 03-31-2009, 06:18 PM   #1067

Liked 18 Times on 12 Posts

Forget Amsel, I'd rather see pics of his ol' lady and her beetle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandamonium View Post
...without the Second, we cannot protect the rest!

Old 03-31-2009, 06:24 PM   #1068

Liked 38 Times on 32 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dillinger View Post
And not legal for sale in the US.... Hence the Aston Martin....

And I agree, Benning and I will take Heidi and you can take The Big O, and we'll even throw in Rosie....

JD
Whats not legal for sale in the USA? The skyline. they have been sold here in the USA for a while.

Old 03-31-2009, 06:29 PM   #1069

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benning Boy View Post
Asmel has BJJ written all over him. Can't find the thread, Asmel do you train?
No man, I was avid camper and hiker since I was a child, but in 2007 had a terrible accident crush and broke my pelvis and both femurs (now I have a hip replacement) so I can't fight (even can't run)... when I was younger.... betwen 16-19 I did some amateur boxing (record of 3-2), I'm big for the average venezuelan 1.81m about 5'11" and weight about 90-100Kg about 200-220lbs... now after the accident (6 months in bed and eating a lot ) is 130Kg (285lbs)... this week I'm on diet I HAVE to maintain the 90Kg (200lbs) or less... to be able of walk properly and resume my therapy and total recovery, I will start to swim (I refuse to wear a Speedo in this body )...
“You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that, my dear friend, is the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
Dr. Adrian Rogers”

Old 03-31-2009, 07:18 PM   #1070

Quote:
Originally Posted by skullcrusher View Post
Forget Amsel, I'd rather see pics of his ol' lady and her beetle.
LOL

When she start to restore it

Now, modern days

Dr. Adrian Rogers”