Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Random Thoughts Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-05-2012, 10:14 AM   #10431
FTF_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 7557 Times on 3290 Posts
Likes Given: 1122

Quote:
yes I'm on here way too much.
give me my real name.
my address.
My email address or phone number.
That would be a surprise.

Never assume that anything on the net is private, unless you broke into a stanger's house and logged on to their IPS using their name.

What we have heah is.... failure to communicate.

Old 05-05-2012, 10:20 AM   #10432

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by c3shooter

Never assume that anything on the net is private, unless you broke into a stanger's house and logged on to their IPS using their name.
if it goes on the internet the entire world can see it

so I got bored and started playing this game called minecraft but you know thats 3 hours ill never get back of my life

Old 05-05-2012, 12:21 PM   #10433

Liked 9185 Times on 5049 Posts
Likes Given: 74

So...the ex hasn't called to talk to our son in a few days...no biggie, he hates the phone anyway (he's six, he's got funner things to do)
But she texted me last night, saying she's been working late. Funny, she forgets she's in my territory and my friends have been seeing her at the bar getting sh!t faced as early as 4...

Ha, lol, its no skin off my back, I'm running out of the candy I've been using to bribe him into talking to her with...but damn the lies....

Old 05-05-2012, 01:26 PM   #10434

Liked 208 Times on 148 Posts
Likes Given: 10

That sucks trip.

------------Space Not for Hire.-----------

Old 05-05-2012, 01:56 PM   #10435

Quote:
Originally Posted by pagj17
That sucks trip.
My biggest issue is the LYING! I HATE being lied to, especially when there is no reason for it. My feelings regarding her have taken a huge turn around. At this point, I really don't personally care what she does. If she wants to drink and party her money away and not pay her rent, fine. But there's no need to lie to ME about it, and she'd damn sure better not lie to our son about it, because that's the only thing that I think could make me talk to him about her the way I really want to. How's that little boy gonna feel if she lies to him and I get pissed and tell him the truth, that his Mommy didn't call because she's been getting drunk and partying? The best thing I could do is try to control myself if/when that happens...keep my mouth shut. But he deserves a lie even less than I do.

Old 05-05-2012, 02:42 PM   #10436

Liked 848 Times on 615 Posts
Likes Given: 480

Trip , see if she wants to go night fishing ........
Ya know drunks fall overboard and drown daily , sad but it happens .

I had a co-worker survive a capsize a few miles off shore , a boat fire , a boat wreck and the stupid SOB falls over drunk in the intercoastal and drowns

Captain, my religious belief teaches me to feel as safe in battle as in bed. God has fixed the time for my death. I do not concern myself about that, but to be always ready, no matter when it may overtake me. Captain, that is the way all men should live
Let us cross over the river, and rest under the shade of the trees.
Blessed is the man who's quiver is full
You live more in 5 minutes on a bike like this going flat out than some people live in their lifetime.

Old 05-05-2012, 03:15 PM   #10437
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 6111 Times on 3703 Posts
Likes Given: 6916

Quote:
Originally Posted by c3shooter View Post

I swear, C3, if I ever look out my window and see you peeking at me from behind the tree, I'm calling the cops on you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trip286 View Post
So...the ex hasn't called to talk to our son in a few days...no biggie, he hates the phone anyway (he's six, he's got funner things to do)
But she texted me last night, saying she's been working late. Funny, she forgets she's in my territory and my friends have been seeing her at the bar getting sh!t faced as early as 4...

Ha, lol, its no skin off my back, I'm running out of the candy I've been using to bribe him into talking to her with...but damn the lies....
Quote:
Originally Posted by trip286 View Post
My biggest issue is the LYING! I HATE being lied to, especially when there is no reason for it. My feelings regarding her have taken a huge turn around. At this point, I really don't personally care what she does. If she wants to drink and party her money away and not pay her rent, fine. But there's no need to lie to ME about it, and she'd damn sure better not lie to our son about it, because that's the only thing that I think could make me talk to him about her the way I really want to. How's that little boy gonna feel if she lies to him and I get pissed and tell him the truth, that his Mommy didn't call because she's been getting drunk and partying? The best thing I could do is try to control myself if/when that happens...keep my mouth shut. But he deserves a lie even less than I do.
Trip, see if you can get friends to get pictures of here, preferably with a date and time stamp on the picture. She's giving you plenty of ammunition when you go in front of the judge for the divorce. Don't bad mouth her to you son. It puts him in the middle because no matter what, at his age, he's still going to love his mother. If you can be patient, time and maturity will show him what his mother is really all about and he won't have bad feelings towards you for bad mouthing her to him. I know it's difficult but please, refrain. Time is your friend here. I know. Been there, done that. Though my husband didn't do anything like your wife is doing. He was just lazy and apathetic towards his kids.

Old 05-05-2012, 03:58 PM   #10438

Liked 69 Times on 49 Posts
Likes Given: 37

Going camping. Wont be on here. Have a good weekend everybody.

Everybody needs a little Devastation!

Old 05-05-2012, 04:03 PM   #10439

Winds, I've already got the pics, with time and date. She is really building my case for me.

Old 05-05-2012, 09:35 PM   #10440

Liked 848 Times on 615 Posts
Likes Given: 480

trip , i got a buddy going thru the exact same thing . Mom wont even take the kid and when she does she puts him off on her mom so she can bar hop and whore around , he keeps putting off court while the evidence mounts against her , not to mention the kid cries and asking why mommy dont want him or love him.
I was fortunate enough to have both parents until mom died and I have every intention of sticking it out with my wife , if things go south i will try to hang in till they move out .

just watched the new battleship movie and i must say its quite badass
heres a link for it
http://www.sockshare.com/file/90F4DE5C128B0C10#

Captain, my religious belief teaches me to feel as safe in battle as in bed. God has fixed the time for my death. I do not concern myself about that, but to be always ready, no matter when it may overtake me. Captain, that is the way all men should live
Let us cross over the river, and rest under the shade of the trees.
Blessed is the man who's quiver is full
You live more in 5 minutes on a bike like this going flat out than some people live in their lifetime.