Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Random Thoughts Thread

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-05-2012, 10:14 AM   #10431
Moderator
FTF_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
c3shooter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Third bunker on the right,Central Virginia
Posts: 15,744
Liked 7557 Times on 3290 Posts
Likes Given: 1122

Default

Quote:
yes I'm on here way too much.
give me my real name.
my address.
My email address or phone number.
That would be a surprise.

Never assume that anything on the net is private, unless you broke into a stanger's house and logged on to their IPS using their name.
__________________

What we have heah is.... failure to communicate.

c3shooter is online now  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 10:20 AM   #10432
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
akm47nagiont's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 509
Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by c3shooter

That would be a surprise.

Never assume that anything on the net is private, unless you broke into a stanger's house and logged on to their IPS using their name.
if it goes on the internet the entire world can see it

so I got bored and started playing this game called minecraft but you know thats 3 hours ill never get back of my life
__________________
akm47nagiont is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 12:21 PM   #10433
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: West, by God, Funroe,Louisiana
Posts: 18,707
Liked 9185 Times on 5049 Posts
Likes Given: 74

Default

So...the ex hasn't called to talk to our son in a few days...no biggie, he hates the phone anyway (he's six, he's got funner things to do)
But she texted me last night, saying she's been working late. Funny, she forgets she's in my territory and my friends have been seeing her at the bar getting sh!t faced as early as 4...

Ha, lol, its no skin off my back, I'm running out of the candy I've been using to bribe him into talking to her with...but damn the lies....

__________________
trip286 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 01:26 PM   #10434
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
pagj17's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Prescott Valley,Arizona
Posts: 2,427
Liked 208 Times on 148 Posts
Likes Given: 10

Default

That sucks trip.

__________________

------------Space Not for Hire.-----------

pagj17 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 01:56 PM   #10435
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: West, by God, Funroe,Louisiana
Posts: 18,707
Liked 9185 Times on 5049 Posts
Likes Given: 74

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pagj17
That sucks trip.
My biggest issue is the LYING! I HATE being lied to, especially when there is no reason for it. My feelings regarding her have taken a huge turn around. At this point, I really don't personally care what she does. If she wants to drink and party her money away and not pay her rent, fine. But there's no need to lie to ME about it, and she'd damn sure better not lie to our son about it, because that's the only thing that I think could make me talk to him about her the way I really want to. How's that little boy gonna feel if she lies to him and I get pissed and tell him the truth, that his Mommy didn't call because she's been getting drunk and partying? The best thing I could do is try to control myself if/when that happens...keep my mouth shut. But he deserves a lie even less than I do.
__________________
trip286 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 02:42 PM   #10436
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
MobileMarine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: youngsville,nc
Posts: 3,003
Liked 848 Times on 615 Posts
Likes Given: 480

Default

Trip , see if she wants to go night fishing ........
Ya know drunks fall overboard and drown daily , sad but it happens .

I had a co-worker survive a capsize a few miles off shore , a boat fire , a boat wreck and the stupid SOB falls over drunk in the intercoastal and drowns

__________________
Quote:
Captain, my religious belief teaches me to feel as safe in battle as in bed. God has fixed the time for my death. I do not concern myself about that, but to be always ready, no matter when it may overtake me. Captain, that is the way all men should live
Let us cross over the river, and rest under the shade of the trees.
Blessed is the man who's quiver is full
You live more in 5 minutes on a bike like this going flat out than some people live in their lifetime.
MobileMarine is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 03:15 PM   #10437
Moderator
FTF_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
winds-of-change's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Northern Illinois
Posts: 21,275
Liked 6111 Times on 3703 Posts
Likes Given: 6916

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by c3shooter View Post
That would be a surprise.

Never assume that anything on the net is private, unless you broke into a stanger's house and logged on to their IPS using their name.
I swear, C3, if I ever look out my window and see you peeking at me from behind the tree, I'm calling the cops on you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trip286 View Post
So...the ex hasn't called to talk to our son in a few days...no biggie, he hates the phone anyway (he's six, he's got funner things to do)
But she texted me last night, saying she's been working late. Funny, she forgets she's in my territory and my friends have been seeing her at the bar getting sh!t faced as early as 4...

Ha, lol, its no skin off my back, I'm running out of the candy I've been using to bribe him into talking to her with...but damn the lies....
Quote:
Originally Posted by trip286 View Post
My biggest issue is the LYING! I HATE being lied to, especially when there is no reason for it. My feelings regarding her have taken a huge turn around. At this point, I really don't personally care what she does. If she wants to drink and party her money away and not pay her rent, fine. But there's no need to lie to ME about it, and she'd damn sure better not lie to our son about it, because that's the only thing that I think could make me talk to him about her the way I really want to. How's that little boy gonna feel if she lies to him and I get pissed and tell him the truth, that his Mommy didn't call because she's been getting drunk and partying? The best thing I could do is try to control myself if/when that happens...keep my mouth shut. But he deserves a lie even less than I do.
Trip, see if you can get friends to get pictures of here, preferably with a date and time stamp on the picture. She's giving you plenty of ammunition when you go in front of the judge for the divorce. Don't bad mouth her to you son. It puts him in the middle because no matter what, at his age, he's still going to love his mother. If you can be patient, time and maturity will show him what his mother is really all about and he won't have bad feelings towards you for bad mouthing her to him. I know it's difficult but please, refrain. Time is your friend here. I know. Been there, done that. Though my husband didn't do anything like your wife is doing. He was just lazy and apathetic towards his kids.
__________________
Honor Student: School of Hard Knocks
To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.
Quando Omni Flunkus Moritatus
winds-of-change is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 03:58 PM   #10438
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
jordan89's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Defiance,Ohio
Posts: 1,255
Liked 69 Times on 49 Posts
Likes Given: 37

Default

Going camping. Wont be on here. Have a good weekend everybody.

__________________

Everybody needs a little Devastation!

jordan89 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 04:03 PM   #10439
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: West, by God, Funroe,Louisiana
Posts: 18,707
Liked 9185 Times on 5049 Posts
Likes Given: 74

Default

Winds, I've already got the pics, with time and date. She is really building my case for me.

__________________
trip286 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 09:35 PM   #10440
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
MobileMarine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: youngsville,nc
Posts: 3,003
Liked 848 Times on 615 Posts
Likes Given: 480

Default

trip , i got a buddy going thru the exact same thing . Mom wont even take the kid and when she does she puts him off on her mom so she can bar hop and whore around , he keeps putting off court while the evidence mounts against her , not to mention the kid cries and asking why mommy dont want him or love him.
I was fortunate enough to have both parents until mom died and I have every intention of sticking it out with my wife , if things go south i will try to hang in till they move out .

just watched the new battleship movie and i must say its quite badass
heres a link for it
http://www.sockshare.com/file/90F4DE5C128B0C10#

__________________
Quote:
Captain, my religious belief teaches me to feel as safe in battle as in bed. God has fixed the time for my death. I do not concern myself about that, but to be always ready, no matter when it may overtake me. Captain, that is the way all men should live
Let us cross over the river, and rest under the shade of the trees.
Blessed is the man who's quiver is full
You live more in 5 minutes on a bike like this going flat out than some people live in their lifetime.
MobileMarine is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Firearms Forum Replies Last Post
Post random photos you have taken cpttango30 The Club House 64 02-22-2013 07:14 PM
What are your thoughts on the .357 SIG? Samhain The Club House 17 09-08-2009 10:33 PM
your thoughts dirtysouth The Club House 11 08-03-2008 04:47 PM