Random Thoughts Thread - Page 1026
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House >

Random Thoughts Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-28-2012, 01:02 AM   #10251
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 35 Times on 29 Posts

Man you have some of the worst luck.

Old 04-28-2012, 01:08 AM   #10252

Liked 7 Times on 7 Posts

Well back in the city too crowded can't do anything too hot back to life of electronics and crap like that. Crappy music sound of the highway in the backround its 200 yards away and no freedom unless you're 18 have a job have a car and have gas and a hell of a lot of money 2 days in a super super small town is not enough I realize now how much I hate the city

Old 04-28-2012, 01:15 AM   #10253

Liked 57 Times on 51 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by MobileMarine
Wrecked the Harley this afternoon ......
Left the driveway at the shop , hit some dirt , fished tailed , got it right , hit some grass and got into a bad wobble . Dont know how but I ended up on top of the bike after laying it down and grinding the hell out of it.
Busted the key switch , shifter , forward bars , both pipes and the primary . No sheet metal damage though .
Dont know what hurts worse , my pride or my legs and chest . Skinned up and bruised pretty good , but I played it off pretty good , jumped right up , picked the ol girl up and got her back to the parking lot . Did not hurt that bad when it went down but holy damn it Im feeling it now . percocets will be keeping me company for the next few days .
Video Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CG5HozkvAc

May check with the gas station an see if they got it on video , I would have loved to have seen that go down .
Lot of damage , pain and road damage for such a low speed phuck up .

Grass dont play nice with harleys
Damn, MM your bout the unluckiest some B, you need a change o luck,, badly. Hope you can't fix your hog quickly.

Old 04-28-2012, 01:16 AM   #10254

Quote:
Originally Posted by MobileMarine
Wrecked the Harley this afternoon ......
Left the driveway at the shop , hit some dirt , fished tailed , got it right , hit some grass and got into a bad wobble . Dont know how but I ended up on top of the bike after laying it down and grinding the hell out of it.
Busted the key switch , shifter , forward bars , both pipes and the primary . No sheet metal damage though .
Dont know what hurts worse , my pride or my legs and chest . Skinned up and bruised pretty good , but I played it off pretty good , jumped right up , picked the ol girl up and got her back to the parking lot . Did not hurt that bad when it went down but holy damn it Im feeling it now . percocets will be keeping me company for the next few days .
Video Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CG5HozkvAc

May check with the gas station an see if they got it on video , I would have loved to have seen that go down .
Lot of damage , pain and road damage for such a low speed phuck up .

Grass dont play nice with harleys
Damn, MM your bout the unluckiest some B, you need a change o luck,, badly. Hope you can fix your hog quickly.

Old 04-28-2012, 01:17 AM   #10255

Double post,, was trying to say, I hope you CAN get her patched up quick.

Old 04-28-2012, 02:38 AM   #10256

Liked 1344 Times on 966 Posts
Likes Given: 664

Gonna go see the parts man tomar '' Gator '' . I got the front footpegs and mounting bar bent back but the shifter is stripped and broke and need to put another key switch in . Pipes took a beating but Im going to wrap them anyway so im not worried about that but Im still trying to figure out how in the hell it got both sides of the bike with me landing on top of it , I want to think it landed on the right side then flipped over on the left and pulled a few doughnuts while on the rev limiter till they ignition switch got hit and turned off .
Could have been worse with as much traffic that was coming .
Funny thing is I was just talking to my trooper buddy who was weed eating at our shop , He stopped , waited for to get up then went back to weed eating , told him we have a 10-50pi and to call it in lol .
OHHHH and I was cutting some 3/4 black pipe in the chop saw , it caught the pipe , nialed my middle finger and slammed into my F350 , thats when i called it a day and crashed the hog . Oh well , hind sight is 20-20

Im glass half full kinda guy , i think Im Gods test monkey now that Job is dead LMAO

“Whoever acknowledges me before others, I will also acknowledge before my Father in heaven. But whoever disowns me before others, I will disown before my Father in heaven.
“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”

Last edited by MobileMarine; 04-28-2012 at 02:41 AM.

Old 04-28-2012, 03:08 AM   #10257

Liked 210 Times on 150 Posts
Likes Given: 10

Mm... my gramps laid his 65 panhead back in the day... same thing. He climbed that tank quick but didn't remember how.

Old 04-28-2012, 03:36 AM   #10258
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5738 Times on 3362 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

Quote:
Originally Posted by MobileMarine View Post
Im glass half full kinda guy , i think Im Gods test monkey now that Job is dead LMAO
I would not want Job's job, uplifting memoir though.

Personally, i would have at least one whole full glass after that bit.

Old 04-28-2012, 11:21 AM   #10259
The Stanley Cup winners......the Blackhawks
FTF_ADMIN.png

Liked 8941 Times on 5348 Posts
Likes Given: 11956

It's pouring out today. I'm getting off work soon and I was going to go out in the yard and chainsaw down a few more of those woody weeds. Now I can't. I guess I'll just have to go straight to bed, then.

Old 04-28-2012, 11:22 AM   #10260

Liked 2414 Times on 1504 Posts
Likes Given: 51

That's a crappy day.......damn.....

Revelation 19:11

And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.