Random Thoughts Thread - Page 1025
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Random Thoughts Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-26-2012, 06:30 PM   #10241
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2391 Times on 1488 Posts
Likes Given: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangello

So, where exactly is the line between "boat" and "ship" ?
Maybe get some "house geckos" for da boat?
It's a towboat. Geckos would freak out the cook, might need to get some.

Oh dern....

Revelation 19:11

And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

Old 04-26-2012, 06:55 PM   #10242

Liked 1137 Times on 823 Posts
Likes Given: 584

Right boat , but I had to swipe the battery out his neighbors boat which is also a good customer , get his started then haul that heavy ass battery back through the bushes and thorns , then go back , drive the boat over to the ramp , leave it running , walk my fat ass back tot he house to get the truck and trailer . Get to work then wife calls to tell me i need to go get the kids and take them to my grandparents b/c my cousin , whos mom watches them 3 days a week is having a hissy fit again , cussed his mom out and hung up on her AND cussed the doctor out before storming out of the dr office . I am about 2 seconds away from giving him an ass whippin that would make up for all of the ones he never got growing up .
If he cusses his mom or any other elder in front of me then his ass is mine .
His mom asked him if he felt ok and he told her '' What the *u*k do you think ? '' and hung up on her . He may be 21 but he aint too big for me to crawl all over him .

Danger is real , Fear is a option

“Whoever acknowledges me before others, I will also acknowledge before my Father in heaven. But whoever disowns me before others, I will disown before my Father in heaven.

Old 04-26-2012, 07:36 PM   #10243
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5733 Times on 3359 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

Quote:
Originally Posted by kytowboater View Post
It's a towboat. Geckos would freak out the cook, might need to get some.
http://www.backwaterreptiles.com/geckos/house-gecko-for-sale.html

Shippings not cheap, but maybe some of your buddies would throw in?

Dead Bears, the only good kind.

Old 04-26-2012, 07:44 PM   #10244

Liked 9205 Times on 5058 Posts
Likes Given: 74

Quote:
Originally Posted by MobileMarine
....cussed his mom out and hung up on her AND cussed the doctor out before storming out of the dr office . I am about 2 seconds away from giving him an ass whippin that would make up for all of the ones he never got growing up .
If he cusses his mom or any other elder in front of me then his ass is mine .
His mom asked him if he felt ok and he told her '' What the *u*k do you think ? '' and hung up on her . He may be 21 but he aint too big for me to crawl all over him .
I know a good looking young lady just a little ways away from you...sounds like they'd be perfect for each other. Then he could get a double ass whoopin if he pulls that **** on visitation weekends...

Old 04-27-2012, 01:51 AM   #10245

We need a rant thread .

Think I have about 7 of these http://www.caring.com/articles/signs-of-death?utm_medium=cpc&utm_source=outbrain&utm_campa ign=general-health&utm_content=206

Sad story http://www.wral.com/news/story/11028723/

let my kids drive the tahoe around with me tonight in my lap , absolutely love it , not too good on right turns though but I have decided to get a junker from the shop to bring home and let them play drive in . Lil man sits there jerking the wheel making motor noises and pretty girl is busy with the mirror and radio . Typical woman already . Ill shoot some video of them , too funny

“Whoever acknowledges me before others, I will also acknowledge before my Father in heaven. But whoever disowns me before others, I will disown before my Father in heaven.

Old 04-27-2012, 12:14 PM   #10246

Liked 62 Times on 51 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MobileMarine
We need a rant thread .

Think I have about 7 of these http://www.caring.com/articles/signs-of-death?utm_medium=cpc&utm_source=outbrain&utm_campa ign=general-health&utm_content=206

Sad story http://www.wral.com/news/story/11028723/

let my kids drive the tahoe around with me tonight in my lap , absolutely love it , not too good on right turns though but I have decided to get a junker from the shop to bring home and let them play drive in . Lil man sits there jerking the wheel making motor noises and pretty girl is busy with the mirror and radio . Typical woman already . Ill shoot some video of them , too funny
Used to work with a guy who had a daughter about four years old. We were talking one day, and I told him how I thought it would be pretty cool to have a little girl, what with the "sugar and spice" and all. He looked me dead in the eye, stone cold serious and said, "buddy, lemme tell ya, a little girl ain't nuthin' but a little woman".

Said his daughter "plays" him more than his wife. "she owns my ass", were his exact words, IIRC....

Old 04-27-2012, 01:01 PM   #10247

Liked 763 Times on 442 Posts
Likes Given: 461

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chandler51 View Post
Used to work with a guy who had a daughter about four years old. We were talking one day, and I told him how I thought it would be pretty cool to have a little girl, what with the "sugar and spice" and all. He looked me dead in the eye, stone cold serious and said, "buddy, lemme tell ya, a little girl ain't nuthin' but a little woman".

Said his daughter "plays" him more than his wife. "she owns my ass", were his exact words, IIRC....
^^^ what he said...

"The whole of the Bill (of Rights) is a declaration of the right of the people at large or considered as individuals.... It establishes some rights of the individual as unalienable and which consequently, no majority has a right to deprive them of." (Albert Gallatin of the New York Historical Society, October 7, 1789)

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." - George Washington

Old 04-27-2012, 06:01 PM   #10248
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5733 Times on 3359 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

Quote:
Originally Posted by MobileMarine View Post
Dang! I knew that chick was too quiet and agreeable.

Dead Bears, the only good kind.

Old 04-27-2012, 06:26 PM   #10249

Done working for a few days , even though I sitll have boats lined up . Just brought in 1200.00 off a job and had to deliver it 60 miles away , not bad for a friday , time to go empty the wallet and deposit some checks , too bad no baby sittert his weekend . Still gotta put the hard top on the pontoon , stereo - Small flat screen , inverters and refrigerator . Gonna be one bad ass R&R barge , just pull up in the inlet around sunset , pop a movie on , grill up some grub and chill the hell out for once in a while .
swipped about 2k watt inverter from an rv that wrecked here a while back and now I got a use for it ! hell to the yea !

Old 04-27-2012, 11:49 PM   #10250

Wrecked the Harley this afternoon ......
Left the driveway at the shop , hit some dirt , fished tailed , got it right , hit some grass and got into a bad wobble . Dont know how but I ended up on top of the bike after laying it down and grinding the hell out of it.
Busted the key switch , shifter , forward bars , both pipes and the primary . No sheet metal damage though .
Dont know what hurts worse , my pride or my legs and chest . Skinned up and bruised pretty good , but I played it off pretty good , jumped right up , picked the ol girl up and got her back to the parking lot . Did not hurt that bad when it went down but holy damn it Im feeling it now . percocets will be keeping me company for the next few days .

May check with the gas station an see if they got it on video , I would have loved to have seen that go down .
Lot of damage , pain and road damage for such a low speed phuck up .

Grass dont play nice with harleys

Last edited by MobileMarine; 04-27-2012 at 11:53 PM.