Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Random Thoughts Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-25-2012, 01:38 PM   #10211
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 9199 Times on 5056 Posts
Likes Given: 74

Quote:
Originally Posted by winds-of-change

I'm heading out to babysit for you guys. This is my chance!!!! I babysit for my daughter all the time!! I like being a Nana.

My sister would be disappointed, too. She lives in NM and those things eat anything planted out in her yard. She doesn't like them very much.

I don't think this was good advice. Are these pervs flashers or rapists? I would not tell anyone to shoot if someone is flashing them. You want her to go to jail and you be stuck with the kids as a single parent??? ROFL Let's see anyone else's opinions on shoot to kill if someone exposes themselves. Maybe I'm seeing it all wrong.
I wouldn't shoot to kill... I would shoot to "dismember"

Old 04-25-2012, 01:51 PM   #10212
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 6559 Times on 3635 Posts
Likes Given: 27929

Quote:
Originally Posted by trip286 View Post
I wouldn't shoot to kill... I would shoot to "dismember"

I think he'd probably prefer you shoot to kill.

Old 04-25-2012, 02:50 PM   #10213
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 8385 Times on 3628 Posts
Likes Given: 1290

In the words of Cpt. Kirk- "Sets phasers to Liquefy."

What we have heah is.... failure to communicate.

Old 04-25-2012, 04:40 PM   #10214

Liked 966 Times on 706 Posts
Likes Given: 523

Oh no , in my book she would be justified in busting his ass , how was she to know he only ment to show his dingaling ? If a naked man comes running at me , Im going to assume he plans to put his naughty part in my no-no spot and possibly kill me . Or it could turn into a another zimmerman and martin case with nut jobs claiming he has a right to eye rape people , then you will have marches with naked folk and thats just not cool . The Last women ran from the guy and got into a secured part of the building and the prick was trying to bust the door down .
The way my life has been the past few years I am a firm believer in that anything can happen to anyone , Im not so invincible anymore . Let see , since 2010 Mom has died , dad has a new lady friend , I had twins , 1/2 the family is getting divorce , My back has gone out , my knees are going out , wife filed bankruptcy , i parked the 56' and got a harley , pepaw suffered head injuries and wont fully recover . So the wife getting attacked by some sick phuck seems like it could happen , and i live in a state that is trying to legalize gay marriage
All things that would never happen to me

Gentlemen , we have lost speed and therefore time , precious time , which can not be regained once lost . I have absolutely no sympathy for any of you fecculant maggots nor the patience to pretend otherwise , Gentlemen , I wash my hands of this madness .

Omnem dimittite spem, o vos intrantes
You live more in 5 minutes on a bike like this going flat out than some people live in their lifetime.

Old 04-25-2012, 04:57 PM   #10215
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5731 Times on 3358 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

MM, maybe one of those pepper spray launching pistols would be a good compromise? Think about it, how bad would it hurt to get nutshot with pepper spray?

Dead Bears, the only good kind.

Old 04-25-2012, 05:41 PM   #10216

Liked 57 Times on 51 Posts
Likes Given: 2

A tazer to the nads, so the twisted phuck won't procriate. " you smell roasted peanuts? "

Old 04-25-2012, 05:48 PM   #10217

Liked 7 Times on 7 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangello
MM, maybe one of those pepper spray launching pistols would be a good compromise? Think about it, how bad would it hurt to get nutshot with pepper spray?
holy crap that would hurt tell you the truth I'd rather be shot in the ass with a 22

Old 04-25-2012, 06:27 PM   #10218

Liked 966 Times on 706 Posts
Likes Given: 523

I dont think anyone who is a sexual predator can be rehabilitated and therefore needs to be put down , they are all diagnosed with acute lead deficiency in my book .
They are one of the biggest liabilities society has . He might get away with it one day but who knows what theyll do the next time .

No sleep last night , got some awesome cough medicine with hydrocodone in it , and its the cruelest thing out there , It keeps you on the very tippy edge of falling asleep but wont let you , kinda like a boobie bar . Still walking aorund like a damn zombie . Had to take nyquil at 4 this morning to push me on over , cant believe I found it with alcohol in it , thought they did away with that flavor . One miserable puppy here , but off to the mexican joint fur our anniv-dinner better get a card before we go

Gentlemen , we have lost speed and therefore time , precious time , which can not be regained once lost . I have absolutely no sympathy for any of you fecculant maggots nor the patience to pretend otherwise , Gentlemen , I wash my hands of this madness .

Omnem dimittite spem, o vos intrantes
You live more in 5 minutes on a bike like this going flat out than some people live in their lifetime.

Old 04-25-2012, 06:54 PM   #10219
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5731 Times on 3358 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

Quote:
Originally Posted by MobileMarine View Post
No sleep last night...
http://www.itsdrank.com/Product.html

I keep a case on hand. One of these about a half hour before bedtime and you will nod off in your recliner.

Dead Bears, the only good kind.

Old 04-25-2012, 07:05 PM   #10220
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 6559 Times on 3635 Posts
Likes Given: 27929

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangello View Post
http://www.itsdrank.com/Product.html

I keep a case on hand. One of these about a half hour before bedtime and you will nod off in your recliner.
Nice, if it wasn't $55 for a 24 pack, I'd try some.