Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Random Thoughts Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-22-2012, 03:00 PM   #10101
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1414 Times on 844 Posts
Likes Given: 146

Going shooting this afternoon with the family and trip. Should be quite enjoyable! Saw those reloads trip bought for 5 bucks, eek.

NEVER FORGET

Old 04-22-2012, 03:10 PM   #10102

Liked 113 Times on 84 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by pagj17

Not fir battleship
Really? I get this request for money when I click on battleship from my iPhone
image-1771345837.jpg  

Old 04-22-2012, 04:25 PM   #10103
Civil Disobedience-wherever there is authority, there is a natural inclination to disobedience. Oppression breeds Rebellion
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 3013 Times on 1684 Posts
Likes Given: 128

Quote:
Originally Posted by texaswoodworker

you could always kill them with FIRE!!!!!
Problem solving pyromaniac style.

3 gallons of crazy in a 2 gallon bucket

Know your limits; exceed them often

That which does not kill me had better run pretty damn fast.

Sticks and stones may break my bones but hollow points expand on impact.

Old 04-22-2012, 05:06 PM   #10104

Liked 969 Times on 708 Posts
Likes Given: 527

putlocker is free , slower for free but nonetheless . sockshare and putlocker are one in the same . Most of these sites are over seas as to how they operate like they do . You may have to click on afew different links to find one that will play.
Here are some fo the sites i use
letmewatchthis.ch
1channel.ch
tubeplus.me
BUT you can NOT go straight to putlocker or sockshare and find the movies . The sites i listed are basicly a search engine for those sites . Not all movies are on PL or SS or they wont be listed on 1channel for PL but will be listed on tubeplus for PL . I can take a lil bit to get use to . I paid for a pro account on putlocker and dont have any issues with billing , We use a VGA to HDMI cable from the lap top to the plasma for watching movies . REMEMBER what I said , you dont have to download or pay for ANYTHING , if its wanting you too , keep moving and find it elsewhere . So far I have not got any virus or malware

If your into free music I have a downloaded program that will snatch the song off youtube and convert it to mp3 , hehehehehehe Take that federal court ! lol
here is that one
http://www.dvdvideosoft.com/products/dvd/Free-YouTube-to-MP3-Converter.htm

Wont work with i-pod or apple stuff that good but is great for windows media player and syncing to flash drives or mp3 players . You can grab any audio from you tube . Gun shots , explosions , comedy like ron white ect ect . Pretty nifty program , also free and malware / virus free , been running it since limewire went down

Gentlemen , we have lost speed and therefore time , precious time , which can not be regained once lost . I have absolutely no sympathy for any of you fecculant maggots nor the patience to pretend otherwise , Gentlemen , I wash my hands of this madness .

Omnem dimittite spem, o vos intrantes
You live more in 5 minutes on a bike like this going flat out than some people live in their lifetime.

Old 04-22-2012, 08:26 PM   #10105
Ain't she sweet?
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 6750 Times on 4078 Posts
Likes Given: 8065

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangello View Post
I borrow my dad's electric chainsaw regularly; it is easy to use, starts every time, and is MUCH quieter than a gassy one.

They sell some fairly small ones for ease of use on small jobs.
Okay, I just bought a Black and Decker battery chain saw. It can cut branches up to 8", which is way bigger than what I'll be cutting. I didn't want an electric one because I have an electric hedge trimmer and have cut the extension cord twice.......which terrifies me because I think I'm going to get electrocuted. I got tired of sawing those weedy, woody things by hand. I also bought some weed and brush killer. I'm going to drill some holes in the stumps and pour some of that on each stump. I hope that does the job.

Old 04-22-2012, 08:36 PM   #10106

Quote:
I have an electric hedge trimmer and have cut the extension cord twice.......which terrifies me because I think I'm going to get electrocuted.
I have lost my fear of electricity over the years . I can hold 120 ac , it tingles
The most I have been hit with is 480 v ac hooking up a welder .
But by far the worst was 55 v DC pumping out 9 amps ''outboard charging circuit '' . Thought I was toast on that one . Hell tasers put out 50,000 volts but no amps . Amps is what kills ya . Had a shop teacher claim he would hold a plug wire on a flathead and put his dingaling by the spark plug and watch it arc over !
AHAHAHAHAHAHA , told him he would have to show me first !

Gentlemen , we have lost speed and therefore time , precious time , which can not be regained once lost . I have absolutely no sympathy for any of you fecculant maggots nor the patience to pretend otherwise , Gentlemen , I wash my hands of this madness .

You live more in 5 minutes on a bike like this going flat out than some people live in their lifetime.

Old 04-22-2012, 08:47 PM   #10107
JTJ
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1739 Times on 946 Posts
Likes Given: 547

I had my scapula fractured by a muscle spasm when I got hit with 277 volts. It hurt a lot.

Patron Member NRA
"I would not be an old man if I had not been an armed young man." JTJ
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and promoted by mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of feces by the clean end."

Old 04-22-2012, 11:05 PM   #10108
+ TRES VERBO DICTUM +
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1616 Times on 844 Posts
Likes Given: 1305

I once attempted to plug a strobe head into a 3k watt second power pack. I was told it arced when I woke up on the other side of the photostudio. The discharge button hadn't dumped the power in the capacitor like it was supposed to, it dumped into me. You know those stars they put floating around cartoon characters when they get hit? They're real.

Old 04-22-2012, 11:33 PM   #10109

Another very nasty biter is the igniter in a jet heater . We were making a turbo jet engine , i thought i had it grounded , well it was ... thru me . The worst was the charging system on a outboard , 2nd is the igniter , 3rd is 480v , 4th was a lighting hit about 50ft away .

Thinkin about making a flame thrower , at least one thats just for looks . What catagory do they fall in ? AOW or DD ? Can they be made then registered ? Or do you have to buy a real one , can you even buy a real one ?

Why the hell are we giving A-gahn billions of dollars to train their police and military ? Some $hit just does not make sense

Old 04-22-2012, 11:54 PM   #10110

Liked 1414 Times on 844 Posts
Likes Given: 146

We shot a few guns this afternoon. It was a good time. Started with skeet, finished with pistols. I think trip has had enough of flea market reloads. His sa 45 ate most of the box but a couple jammed his gun. I feel sorry for anything that trip wants to shoot, he is getting very proficient with the new girl. Everybody shot real good. Jstrong brought his walther ppq in 9mm. That thing is sweet. I think I maybe reconsidering a cz75 spo1. Half way into the mag I was shooting, I was hitting anything I aimed at with the walther. Confidence in a firearm is a strong sales pitch. I was hitting clay pidgeons with the walther at 25~30 '. Jstrong was hitting spent shotgun shells at the same distance with my daddys old cz~52. So I passed it down to him today. Also passed the savage 410 sxs to my daughter. I am in a time of my life where I get more enjoyment from something I like in the hands of someone I love. My wife wanted to make sure my life insurance policy is current after parting with the guns.:-)

forumrunner_20120422_183634.jpg

NEVER FORGET

Last edited by downsouth; 04-23-2012 at 12:03 AM.