Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Random Thoughts Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-21-2012, 04:44 AM   #10041
Ain't she sweet?
FTF_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 6636 Times on 4015 Posts
Likes Given: 7894

Quote:
Originally Posted by trip286 View Post
lol, I know. I know just the one too...
There's a real cutie at work that's been harassing me. I guess its time to move on.
Whoa, there, Trip. Give yourself some time to heal. Spend some time getting reacquainted with yourself. Concentrate on making your son feel secure in a hectic time in his life. I never thought it was a good idea to go right from one relationship to another. Confuses the children and isn't really therapeutic in the long run. But that's just me. You do what you want. When my husband left I took some time to heal and figure things out. I'll admit, I saw a therapist for a while to sort things out. You don't want to just push things on the back burner by getting involved immediately with someone else. You need to deal with and reconcile with yourself. You're going to have to sooner or later. Get yourself on some solid footing first. Maybe guys look at things differently, I don't know. In my opinion, you aren't doing yourself or the "real cutie" any favor by jumping into the next relationship without emotionally finalizing the last one.

Sorry. I don't mean to lecture and I certainly can only speak for myself. We are all adults and will do what we think is best for each of us.

Old 04-21-2012, 04:45 AM   #10042
Civil Disobedience-wherever there is authority, there is a natural inclination to disobedience. Oppression breeds Rebellion
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2887 Times on 1612 Posts
Likes Given: 122

Quote:
Originally Posted by trip286

lol, I know. I know just the one too...
There's a real cutie at work that's been harassing me. I guess its time to move on.
I like you. I really just wish I could give you a big hug right now... Is that what you consider harassment?

3 gallons of crazy in a 2 gallon bucket

Know your limits; exceed them often

That which does not kill me had better run pretty damn fast.

Sticks and stones may break my bones but hollow points expand on impact.

Old 04-21-2012, 04:48 AM   #10043

Liked 9193 Times on 5052 Posts
Likes Given: 74

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinderocka1989

I like you. I really just wish I could give you a big hug right now... Is that what you consider harassment?
Ma'am, I would totally forget my soon to be ex, the cutie at work, and even the random girl that asked for my number at a stoplight...

For a single hug from you!
Psst...call me...

Old 04-21-2012, 04:50 AM   #10044

Liked 9193 Times on 5052 Posts
Likes Given: 74

Quote:
Originally Posted by winds-of-change

Whoa, there, Trip. Give yourself some time to heal. Spend some time getting reacquainted with yourself. Concentrate on making your son feel secure in a hectic time in his life. I never thought it was a good idea to go right from one relationship to another. Confuses the children and isn't really therapeutic in the long run. But that's just me. You do what you want. When my husband left I took some time to heal and figure things out. I'll admit, I saw a therapist for a while to sort things out. You don't want to just push things on the back burner by getting involved immediately with someone else. You need to deal with and reconcile with yourself. You're going to have to sooner or later. Get yourself on some solid footing first. Maybe guys look at things differently, I don't know. In my opinion, you aren't doing yourself or the "real cutie" any favor by jumping into the next relationship without emotionally finalizing the last one.

Sorry. I don't mean to lecture and I certainly can only speak for myself. We are all adults and will do what we think is best for each of us.
Ma'am, as usual, your quite right. I do really need to make sure I have him and myself taken care of. I'm well on the way to that. Got money in the bank, a good job, and a reliable (If ugly and kind of crappy) ride.

Old 04-21-2012, 04:51 AM   #10045

Liked 69 Times on 49 Posts
Likes Given: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinderocka1989

Quote:
Originally Posted by trip286

Ma'am, I would totally forget my soon to be ex, the cutie at work, and even the random girl that asked for my number at a stoplight...

For a single hug from you!
Psst...call me...
Well isn't that cute

Trip, sorry that you have to go thru all that BS right now. Hang in there...things will get better.

Everybody needs a little Devastation!

Old 04-21-2012, 04:57 AM   #10046
Ain't she sweet?
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Out goes the bait...........reeling 'em in.

Old 04-21-2012, 04:59 AM   #10047
Ain't she sweet?
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Quote:
Originally Posted by trip286 View Post
Ma'am, as usual, your quite right. I do really need to make sure I have him and myself taken care of. I'm well on the way to that. Got money in the bank, a good job, and a reliable (If ugly and kind of crappy) ride.
Just a suggestion to set you right for the future. I'm just telling you how I set myself straight. You do whatever you think is best for you. "Rebounds" rarely do much more than cause another heartache.

I'm off to bed for the night.

Old 04-21-2012, 05:20 AM   #10048

Liked 862 Times on 648 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Quote:

Just a suggestion to set you right for the future. I'm just telling you how I set myself straight. You do whatever you think is best for you. "Rebounds" rarely do much more than cause another heartache.

I'm off to bed for the night.
As usual winds has set us all right again w her wisdom and experience......thanks winds for making us guys think w our heads and not our other parts.

God didnt make all men equal colonel Sam Colt did

Last edited by Marlinman; 04-21-2012 at 06:00 AM.

Old 04-21-2012, 05:27 AM   #10049

Liked 671 Times on 447 Posts
Likes Given: 676

Too bad you dont live closer Trip.. Id let you have a bit of quality time with my "Mistress"... She always cheers me up...

Old 04-21-2012, 05:55 AM   #10050
Civil Disobedience-wherever there is authority, there is a natural inclination to disobedience. Oppression breeds Rebellion
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2887 Times on 1612 Posts
Likes Given: 122

Quote:
Out goes the bait...........reeling 'em in.
Wait... Which one of us was that directed at?

3 gallons of crazy in a 2 gallon bucket

Know your limits; exceed them often

That which does not kill me had better run pretty damn fast.

Sticks and stones may break my bones but hollow points expand on impact.