Random Thoughts Thread - Page 1003
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Random Thoughts Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-20-2012, 04:30 PM   #10021
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 62 Times on 51 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlinman

Yep it sucked.....although I don't think he'll be able to steal my "dog" I have now. Apache is 1 year old, weighs 125 lbs and getting heavier by the day, stands bout 36" at top of front shoulder and has a VERY bad attitude. He doesn't decriminate though-if you get in reach you get bit....repeatedly. Oh and he's a great grey timber wolf my other pet I'm getting will be even worse. I might be getting a lynx/barn cat mix named Copenhagen he is one of my mentors....pets. he likes me fine but almost no one else much. Likes my mom and girlfriend most of the time so it will work out.

God didnt make all men equal colonel Sam Colt did
Wow, that's a big "dog".

Growing up, we had a Manx cat, related to the Lynx maybe? Anyway, we lived out in the country, and he'd disappear for days at a time. By the time that cat died several years later, there were "bob-tail" barn cats in every barn in a 20 mile radius.

Old 04-20-2012, 05:23 PM   #10022

Liked 862 Times on 648 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chandler51

Wow, that's a big "dog".

Growing up, we had a Manx cat, related to the Lynx maybe? Anyway, we lived out in the country, and he'd disappear for days at a time. By the time that cat died several years later, there were "bob-tail" barn cats in every barn in a 20 mile radius.
They might be related but cope's momma was a full blooded lynx out of Canada. Apache is nowhere near as big as my other wolf Hades was at that age

God didnt make all men equal colonel Sam Colt did

Old 04-20-2012, 06:25 PM   #10023
RIP my good and faithful dog.
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 7194 Times on 4329 Posts
Likes Given: 8772

Quote:
Originally Posted by MobileMarine View Post
Some muslim will see it , get offended and sue the homeowner and prob win .
And what i think about a HOA or POA can not be posted here , they are more evil than our current goverment . Who the hell gives them the right to tell YOU what to do on YOUR property . Im going to have a stroke thinking about it
When you buy a home in a subdivision that has a homeowners association, you agree to abide by the rules of the association. If you don't want to follow those rules, then don't buy in a neighborhood with an association. I wouldn't like to be told what I can and can't do in my home so I bought an older home that is not in one of those newer neighborhoods with associations. Some won't even let you hang out laundry in your yard because it looks trashy. I own my home and property, I don't want to be told what I can and can't do here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanNinja View Post
Poop.......
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh1158 View Post
Lol 10k+ wtf is that
Quote:
Originally Posted by pagj17 View Post
Noooooooooooo
I find this very funny. Way to go UrbanNinja, you will be forever remembered for putting "Poop" as the 10,000 post on this thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by texaswoodworker View Post
I'd be happy to know that. Responsible young man + gun = safe daughter.

That, and I'd make sure that he knew that if he ever did anything to harm her, he'd never hear or see it coming.

I think what goes through an anti gun liberal's mind is that people can not be trusted, especially when they are upset about something. They think that if someone owns a gun, and they get mad, that they'll shoot someone. You can thank the media for creating that lie.
Though I have been telling this young man he needs to get a safe for that gun because my granddaughter spends time there. "Hidden" where he thinks she can't find it isn't good enough for me, though I have taught the little one never to touch a gun if she comes across one but to tell an adult where it is. I don't want even the slightest chance of an accident. And if he can't afford a safe I'll gladly buy one for him. I told him he can take no risks when it comes to my granddaughter.

Old 04-20-2012, 07:28 PM   #10024
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 6563 Times on 3635 Posts
Likes Given: 27929

Quote:
Originally Posted by winds-of-change View Post
Though I have been telling this young man he needs to get a safe for that gun because my granddaughter spends time there. "Hidden" where he thinks she can't find it isn't good enough for me, though I have taught the little one never to touch a gun if she comes across one but to tell an adult where it is. I don't want even the slightest chance of an accident. And if he can't afford a safe I'll gladly buy one for him. I told him he can take no risks when it comes to my granddaughter.
Way to go, safety should always come first when it come to children.

Old 04-20-2012, 08:25 PM   #10025

Liked 1103 Times on 799 Posts
Likes Given: 570

Got any speed freaks in here ? I pinched one off on 540 today , 91 in a 65 , slick top sitting in the median by the overpass . Must have been sleeping or busy on some firearms forum since he stayed there , would have been hard to wiggle out of that one .

Come out and told pops while ago that he is spending more time with his girlfriends grandkids than his own , I hate putting pops in his place but damn he needs it sometimes . Oh well just drove 100miles round trip to start a dumb boat for some folks then turn around and head back to base .
I do all of my winterizations to a turn key start ...... TURN KEY START ! in the spring time so you dont have to worry the piss out of me in my busy season .
Some folk just dont get it I reckon

Danger is real , Fear is a option

“Whoever acknowledges me before others, I will also acknowledge before my Father in heaven. But whoever disowns me before others, I will disown before my Father in heaven.

Old 04-20-2012, 09:13 PM   #10026
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 464 Times on 254 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinderocka1989

I kind of just want to look at it and touch it, maybe hold it and play with it a little...
You know what I just did?

Old 04-20-2012, 09:52 PM   #10027
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5733 Times on 3359 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chandler51 View Post
I think the bob's are trying to make up for the shortcomings of their tails; there were two male strays downtown near the office who seem to have knocked up every female in town. Cute little kittens abound.

Dead Bears, the only good kind.

Old 04-20-2012, 10:16 PM   #10028

Liked 62 Times on 51 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangello

I think the bob's are trying to make up for the shortcomings of their tails; there were two male strays downtown near the office who seem to have knocked up every female in town. Cute little kittens abound.
You may very well have a point...here is a story about kittens...

My grandad had racehorses. We bred about 30-35 mares with various studs around the country every year, and had a couple of studs we stood at our place, primarily show studs, but high caliber also. So between the high-bred race horse and show horse foals each year, you'd think they would be the talk of the dinner table each night. NOPE! Grandad always wanted to know how many "bob-tailed" kittens he had from those damned barn cats. Ended up with one Siamese somehow. A Siamese bob-tail! It was the prize of the farm.

I have a hilarious story about that damned cat, but no time to tell it right now...maybe later.

Old 04-20-2012, 10:48 PM   #10029

Liked 7 Times on 7 Posts

Had fun shooting in the desert I picked up more trash then I brought out at least 3 * the amount of trash then what I've made

Old 04-20-2012, 11:41 PM   #10030
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 464 Times on 254 Posts

You all are ugly. Except the gorgeous ladies. Excuse me and my friend Sam Buca as we enjoy our evening.