Random Thoughts Thread
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Random Thoughts Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-06-2009, 11:38 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Location: I see you, and you will not know when I will strike
Liked 3479 Times on 1609 Posts
Likes Given: 3590

Default Random Thoughts Thread

Okay, so here is an entire thread for just random stuff that you want to let the rest of the forum know about, but don't want to start a thread you know will have three or four replies and then die out.

Let's see if we can get this thread going, and keep it going back 5,000 posts - I don't believe we have done that yet....

JD

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 03-06-2009, 11:53 PM   #2

Liked 17 Times on 12 Posts

I think the YAZ girl is smoking hot, and I wish I could see the rest of her body.

I wonder what happened to the Mercury spokes gal, she what hot.

My wife is not reading these, is she, I hope not-because she is hot and I get to have relations with her.

Why are people so stupid.

I wish I had an annutiy or structured settlement so I could tell that old guy, JG Wentworth to kiss my ass.

Am I saying this out loud? No? Good.

Old 03-06-2009, 11:57 PM   #3

Liked 4 Times on 2 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Default Pepsi Supports the Homosexual Movement

Pepsi has apparently donated $1 million to the homosexual movement.

They gave $500K to PFLAG (Parents and Friends of Lesbians and Gays), and $500K to HRC (Human Rights Campaign) which is also a homosexual movement group.

This is just an FYI, if you support the homosexual movement, then by all means support Pepsi.

I personally am boycotting Pepsi and any company that they own, which includes Frito-Lay, Gatorade, Quaker (as in Quaker oats, and granola bars) and Tropicana.

You can read more about this at This Link or by searching for "Pepsi + Homosexual".

It is noteworthy, that this link and other articles about this mention a commercial that Pepsi supposedly aired in the UK showing a guy picking up another guy in a bar. I called Pepsi about this, and they said the commercial was made by an ad agency in the UK, but was never aired, however was leaked to the Internet.

They admitted the $1 million donations however.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
G.O.A. LIFETIME MEMBER!
Sole owner of Random Thought # 5,000
People Like This 
Old 03-07-2009, 12:03 AM   #4

Liked 11 Times on 3 Posts

im baffled that a lady called 911 because mcdonalds shorted her on her chicken nuggets.

Old 03-07-2009, 12:05 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by skullcrusher View Post
I think the YAZ girl is smoking hot, and I wish I could see the rest of her body.

I wonder what happened to the Mercury spokes gal, she what hot.

My wife is not reading these, is she, I hope not-because she is hot and I get to have relations with her.

Why are people so stupid.

I wish I had an annutiy or structured settlement so I could tell that old guy, JG Wentworth to kiss my ass.

Am I saying this out loud? No? Good.
EPIC POST OF THE DAY!!!

This is already going to be a great thread....
Old 03-07-2009, 12:06 AM   #6

Liked 17 Times on 12 Posts

Jessie17 has no idea what random toughts are, and he might me homophobic.

My burger is almost ready, should I sauce it now and cover it with cheese, or put the sauce on the bun...I think both.

Screw the libs.

Old 03-07-2009, 12:07 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcp1987 View Post
im baffled that a lady called 911 because mcdonalds shorted her on her chicken nuggets.

Is that true? Was she charged with taking up police resources for something so stupid?
Old 03-07-2009, 12:10 AM   #8

I want to do jello shots off gabrielle anwar's stomach. Have you seen her on Burn Notice?

F**K ME that chick is SMOKING!!

Old 03-07-2009, 12:13 AM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dillinger View Post
Is that true? Was she charged with taking up police resources for something so stupid?
she should be but i don't think she was
the kicker is that the police actually showed up
Old 03-07-2009, 12:23 AM   #10

just found this in my e-mail and figured it would fit

History 101

For those that don't know about history ... Here is a condensed version:

Humans originally existed as members of small bands of nomadic hunters/gatherers. They lived on deer in the mountains during the summer and would go to the coast and live on fish and lobster in the winter.

The two most important events in all of history were the invention of beer and the invention of the wheel.. The wheel was invented to get man to the beer. These were the foundation of modern civilization and together were the catalyst for the splitting of humanity into two distinct subgroups:

1. Liberals, and

2. Conservatives.

Once beer was discovered, it required grain and that was the beginning of agriculture. Neither the glass bottle nor aluminum can were invented yet, so while our early humans were sitting around waiting for them to be invented, they just stayed close to the brewery. That's how villages were formed.

Some men spent their days tracking and killing animals to B-B-Q at night while they were drinking beer. This was the beginning of what is known as the Conservative movement.

Other men who were weaker and less skilled at hunting learned to live off the conservatives by showing up for the nightly B-B-Q's and doing the sewing, fetching, and hair dressing. This was the beginning of the Liberal movement.

Some of these liberal men eventually evolved into women. The rest became known as girlie-men. Some noteworthy liberal achievements include the domestication of cats, the invention of group therapy, group hugs, and the concept of Democratic voting to decide how to divide the meat and beer that conservatives provided.

Over the years conservatives came to be symbolized by the largest, most powerful land animal on earth, the elephant. Liberals are symbolized by the jackass.

Modern liberals like imported beer (with lime added), but most prefer white wine or imported bottled water. They eat raw fish but like their beef well done. Sushi, tofu, and French food are standard liberal fare. Another interesting evolutionary side note: most of their women have higher testosterone levels than their men. Most social workers, personal injury attorneys, journalists, dreamers in Hollywood and group therapists are liberals. Liberals invented the designated hitter rule because it wasn't fair to make the pitcher also bat.

Conservatives drink domestic beer, mostly Bud. They eat red meat and still provide for their women. Conservatives are big-game hunters, rodeo cowboys, lumberjacks, construction workers, firemen, medical doctors, police officers, corporate executives, athletes, members of the military, airline pilots and generally anyone who works productively. Conservatives who own companies hire other conservatives who want to work for a living.

Liberals produce little or nothing. They like to govern the producers and decide what to do with the production. Liberals believe Europeans are more enlightened than Americans. That is why most of the liberals remained in Europe when conservatives were coming to America . They crept in after the Wild West was tamed and created a business of trying to get more for nothing.

Here ends today's lesson in world history:

It should be noted that a Liberal may have a momentary urge to angrily respond to the above before forwarding it.

A Conservative will simply laugh and be so convinced of the absolute truth of this history that it will be forwarded immediately to other true believers and to more liberals just to tick them off.

And there you have it. Let your next action reveal your true self.