Random Questions Thread........ - Page 5
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Random Questions Thread........

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-08-2011, 05:11 AM   #41
RIP my good and faithful dog.
FTF_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 7195 Times on 4330 Posts
Likes Given: 8774

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpttango30 View Post
Depends on the model. If the Ruger is a MkIII 22/45 then no that is not a deal at all $199 would be a deal. If it is for a SS hunter or something along that line why are you talking about it on here and not out buying it.
Because it apparently isn't a good deal and I am getting some house repairs done and I am broke, BROKE, BROKE!!

Current Sales - Gander Mountain

Old 06-08-2011, 05:21 AM   #42
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 464 Times on 254 Posts

What do you get if you cross a jar of Peanut Butter and a Rooster?

Old 06-08-2011, 05:39 AM   #43

Liked 379 Times on 252 Posts
Likes Given: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shihan View Post
What do you get if you cross a jar of Peanut Butter and a Rooster?
Dirty joke incoming!!!

"You know what happens to men who go looking for blood? They find it." - Kind Old Man

Old 06-08-2011, 10:54 AM   #44

Liked 34 Times on 29 Posts

Why do my cats keep trying to kill me? I feed them the best food. give them tons of the best treats. I provide a climate controlled environment with plenty of comfortable soft places to sleep. My cats live the life of royalty. Yet every day they weave in and out of me feet trying to trip me in the kitchen.

Old 06-08-2011, 12:15 PM   #45
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSadPanda View Post
Dirty joke incoming!!!
I'm not sure we'll ever hear the answer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpttango30 View Post
Why do my cats keep trying to kill me? I feed them the best food. give them tons of the best treats. I provide a climate controlled environment with plenty of comfortable soft places to sleep. My cats live the life of royalty. Yet every day they weave in and out of me feet trying to trip me in the kitchen.
Because they are CATS and they love you. One of my daughter's cats does that, too. In fact, if she doesn't trip you by weaving around your feet, she flops on the ground right in front of you and you almost fall trying not to step on her. Are these male or female cats that do this? My daughter's male cat does not. And I have two male cats and they don't do this, either.

Old 06-08-2011, 12:28 PM   #46

Liked 5 Times on 5 Posts
Likes Given: 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by winds-of-change View Post
I'm not sure we'll ever hear the answer.

Because they are CATS and they love you. One of my daughter's cats does that, too. In fact, if she doesn't trip you by weaving around your feet, she flops on the ground right in front of you and you almost fall trying not to step on her. Are these male or female cats that do this? My daughter's male cat does not. And I have two male cats and they don't do this, either.
My wife's female cat does this at every opportunity she can....sneaks up from behind and stops right in front of you....come to think of it, her last female cat did the same thing. Her current beast will jump up in your lap and lay down at times and nudge you as if she wants you to pet her...after a couple of seconds to a minute of petting she'll roll over, grab your hand and bite the crap out of you! It does the same thing to her and our son. I've already told her whenever this one kicks the bucket to NOT get a female again.

Old 06-08-2011, 12:48 PM   #47
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davo45 View Post
My wife's female cat does this at every opportunity she can....sneaks up from behind and stops right in front of you....come to think of it, her last female cat did the same thing. Her current beast will jump up in your lap and lay down at times and nudge you as if she wants you to pet her...after a couple of seconds to a minute of petting she'll roll over, grab your hand and bite the crap out of you! It does the same thing to her and our son. I've already told her whenever this one kicks the bucket to NOT get a female again.
Haha......notice I said I have two male cats. In my personal opinion and experience, I think male cats make better pets than female cats. Though I have certainly had my fair share of female cats. I live at the edge of town and whatever stray cats wander from the farms into my yard and hang around gets spayed or neutered and is given a home for life. I have never really gone out and gotten a cat, they have almost all come to me. I think the reason why they are mostly males that show up here is because when the males reach sexual maturity, they are driven off by the alpha male cat and the younger ones wander around looking for new territory. I'm a sucker for helping any animals.

My daughter's female cat will come to snuggle and end up biting us, too.

FEMALES.........you just can't figure them out, can you?

Old 06-08-2011, 01:37 PM   #48

Liked 34 Times on 29 Posts

I have 2 of each.

My big male Mr. Chubbs loves belly rubs. It is M.C. that tries to kill me on a daily basis. He is for ever rubing on my legs and meowing at me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davo45

Edit to add
Quote:
Originally Posted by Covert Operator
Tango's experienced advice on how to pet a female pu$$y.
You are petting to much in one spot over stimulating them. Try longer softer strokes from head to tail. Also change spots you are petting.

Last edited by cpttango30; 06-08-2011 at 02:02 PM.

Old 06-08-2011, 09:16 PM   #49
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 8966 Times on 3881 Posts
Likes Given: 1401

Have a couple of cats. One former male, one former female. Little Tom thinks he is a puppy- follows me around yard, curls up on my feet and goes to sleep. Bite me? HAH! Mess with Luke Skywalker's light saber, you should! Cats, like dogs, recognize Alpha males across species lines.

What we have here is... failure- to communicate.

Old 06-08-2011, 10:18 PM   #50

Liked 17 Times on 9 Posts

My cat is my biggest fan, she'll follow me from room to room. If I go into a room and close the door before she comes in the room, she'll either wait for me by the door, or meow until I open the door.

I know that wasn't a question...just following the conversation