Random Questions Thread........ - Page 291
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House >

Random Questions Thread........

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-13-2013, 03:10 AM   #2901
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 9212 Times on 5058 Posts
Likes Given: 74

Now about just doing something on the plane, and leaving that jumping crap out of it?
axxe55 Likes This 
Old 06-13-2013, 03:10 AM   #2902

Liked 562 Times on 371 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinderocka1989 View Post

Do something new and exciting?
I wish it was that simple but like most things in life its complicated

Old 06-13-2013, 03:15 AM   #2903
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

Liked 22314 Times on 12477 Posts
Likes Given: 53672

Quote:
Originally Posted by rurak View Post
Why can't a relationship feel "new" even when its not .... We are in such a rut with no end in sight .... I miss the fun times when everything was new and exciting
then you need to learn how to spice it up! everyday married life isn't like the honeymoon, but it doesn't have to be boring either.

my wife and i have a lot of the same interests and things we like. sometimes when we are laying in bed watching TV, we talk about just about everything under the sun. we talk about movie trivia, baseball, (especially the Texas Rangers!) cars, travel, cooking and so many other things. there is no magical formula for what works. try going out at least once a month on a date, like going out to eat and to a movie. try talking. just having a conversation about anything, a hobbie, a certain movie or sports, just anything. spend quality time together, just enjoying each others company. sitting on the couch watching Tv and holding hands.

i enjoy the time i get to spend with my wife and feel very blessed to have her in my life and feel like a much better person for having her in my life. my wife is the most important person in my life and i tell her that she is. maybe you just need to tell her you love her and how much she means to you, okay?
People Like This 
Old 06-13-2013, 03:16 AM   #2904

Liked 562 Times on 371 Posts

Thanks axxe ill give it a try!
axxe55 Likes This 
Old 06-13-2013, 03:24 AM   #2905

Quote:
Thanks axxe ill give it a try!
you're welcome! hope it does help. i really don't have all the answers, but it does seem to work for the wife and i. now my lessons were learned the hard way from two previous divorces.

if you love your wife and thinks that she's the best thing that ever happened to you, let her know. people want to know they are loved and wanted, especially women. women like little gestures too, like a flower or a card or a note, for no other reason than to let her know she is loved and needed.
People Like This 
Old 06-13-2013, 12:10 PM   #2906
The Stanley Cup winners......the Blackhawks
FTF_ADMIN.png

Liked 8897 Times on 5323 Posts
Likes Given: 11895

Quote:
Why can't a relationship feel "new" even when its not .... We are in such a rut .... I miss the fun times when everything was new and exciting
An older, mature love is a very nice thing. I think the feeling of being absolutely comfortable with someone, when you could almost read his mind before he says anything is incredible. That look across the room and you two "connect" is great. I find the "new" feeling sometimes awkward. Maybe it's because I'm older, too. I don't know.
People Like This 
Old 06-13-2013, 02:23 PM   #2907
Lifetime Supporting Member
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 9088 Times on 5276 Posts
Likes Given: 11970

Quote:
Originally Posted by winds-of-change View Post
I apologize if I hurt feelings. Even if what I said was true. Sometimes it's best not to say certain things. If I hurt someone by what I said, I apologize.
Truth sometimes hurts, but what hurts more is when somebody knows something but won't say anything. I am currently dealing with the aftermath of that with my wife. Seems she has been holding back some issues I have apparently had starting back in 1999 when I was in an accident and had a head injury (or at least that is the best I can determine when it started.) It probably would have hurt to have known what was going on back then, but I am certain I would have understood it. Finding out about it over 10 years later after it has become too much to bear has done far more serious damage. The thing is that she has said that she has been "hinting" at it for years. She doesn't understand that if hints don't work then you need to say it directly and clearly.

Besides. Guys don't get hints.
People Like This 
Old 06-13-2013, 02:45 PM   #2908
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1070 Times on 718 Posts
Likes Given: 1626

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikingdad View Post
Truth sometimes hurts, but what hurts more is when somebody knows something but won't say anything. I am currently dealing with the aftermath of that with my wife. Seems she has been holding back some issues I have apparently had starting back in 1999 when I was in an accident and had a head injury (or at least that is the best I can determine when it started.) It probably would have hurt to have known what was going on back then, but I am certain I would have understood it. Finding out about it over 10 years later after it has become too much to bear has done far more serious damage. The thing is that she has said that she has been "hinting" at it for years. She doesn't understand that if hints don't work then you need to say it directly and clearly.

Besides. Guys don't get hints.
Honesty is always the best policy in the end. Many are not (honest) because it doesn't seem expedient to them at the moment or it could be they are not capable of being honest with themselves or others.

Ephesians 4:15

but speaking the truth in love, ...
People Like This 
Old 06-13-2013, 03:08 PM   #2909
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5738 Times on 3362 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

Quote:
Why can't a relationship feel "new" even when its not .... We are in such a rut .... I miss the fun times when everything was new and exciting
Go bear hunting with your spouse.
People Like This 
Old 06-13-2013, 09:50 PM   #2910

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangello View Post
Go bear hunting with your spouse.
gee Gello, i think he's trying to keep his wife, not get rid of her!