Random Questions Thread........ - Page 289
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Random Questions Thread........

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-12-2013, 03:11 PM   #2881
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: West, by God, Funroe,Louisiana
Posts: 18,707
Liked 9204 Times on 5058 Posts
Likes Given: 74

Default

I just don't get the feeling he's talking about you...

__________________
trip286 is offline  
2
People Like This 
Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 06:22 PM   #2882
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
orangello's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 19,170
Liked 5733 Times on 3359 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by axxe55 View Post
have you ever wondered if some people in real life are just as insensitive of peoples feelings as they are when on a forum or blog? i wonder if it's the anonymity or fear of actually being able to speak their true minds in real life?
Some of us truly do not realize when we are being an azz or insensitive. I have said some seriously dumb things and not realized until later; i think i grew up accustomed to people calling each other on it when they said something stupid/hurtful.
__________________

Dead Bears, the only good kind.

orangello is offline  
axxe55 Likes This 
Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 06:55 PM   #2883
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
primer1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 6,480
Liked 2465 Times on 1600 Posts

Default

Yeah, me too. My joking is taken the wrong way. Or maybe I'm joking the wrong way.

__________________

Feral cat waterboarder

primer1 is online now  
axxe55 Likes This 
Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 08:54 PM   #2884
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
racer_x's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Arkadelphia, AR
Posts: 961
Liked 284 Times on 229 Posts
Likes Given: 1246

Default

Yall seen this yet? 1000 yrd smart rifle, very interesting turn an average shooter into a sniper

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/-27-500-gun-hits-targets-at-1-000-yards-180751722.html

__________________
racer_x is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 08:56 PM   #2885
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
orangello's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 19,170
Liked 5733 Times on 3359 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by racer_x View Post
Yall seen this yet? 1000 yrd smart rifle, very interesting turn an average shooter into a sniper

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/-27-500-gun-hits-targets-at-1-000-yards-180751722.html
[wonder if I could castrate every bear in North America, looooong distance]
__________________

Dead Bears, the only good kind.

orangello is offline  
racer_x Likes This 
Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 10:32 PM   #2886
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 28,735
Liked 21584 Times on 12248 Posts
Likes Given: 53672

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangello View Post
Some of us truly do not realize when we are being an azz or insensitive. I have said some seriously dumb things and not realized until later; i think i grew up accustomed to people calling each other on it when they said something stupid/hurtful.
some people know they are being insensitive and still do it with no regard for other peoples feelings. they know what they are doing and do it with anonymity from behind their keyboards.

these same people would more than likely never say the same things to another person's face out of fear. on the computer they are ten foot tall and bulletproof, but in real life they are just a very small minded person with no personality.
__________________
Axxe55 is offline  
2
People Like This 
Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 11:09 PM   #2887
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
TruggieTex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Rural Virginia
Posts: 1,335
Liked 957 Times on 583 Posts
Likes Given: 386

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by axxe55

some people know they are being insensitive and still do it with no regard for other peoples feelings. they know what they are doing and do it with anonymity from behind their keyboards.

these same people would more than likely never say the same things to another person's face out of fear. on the computer they are ten foot tall and bulletproof, but in real life they are just a very small minded person with no personality.
I see that in my work environment. So true!
__________________

If It Were Easy, They Would Not Call It Work, And Everyone Would Do It

TruggieTex is offline  
axxe55 Likes This 
Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 11:17 PM   #2888
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
racer_x's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Arkadelphia, AR
Posts: 961
Liked 284 Times on 229 Posts
Likes Given: 1246

Default

They like the phone too

__________________
racer_x is offline  
3
People Like This 
Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 11:26 PM   #2889
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 28,735
Liked 21584 Times on 12248 Posts
Likes Given: 53672

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruggieTex View Post
I see that in my work environment. So true!
i think that many times they lack the social skills needed to interact with real people and have an inferiority complex that makes them feel the need to act superior to others on a forum or blog or anywhere they can retain their anonymity.
__________________
Axxe55 is offline  
MisterMcCool Likes This 
Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 11:43 PM   #2890
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
racer_x's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Arkadelphia, AR
Posts: 961
Liked 284 Times on 229 Posts
Likes Given: 1246

Default

Think part of that is confidence

__________________
racer_x is offline  
axxe55 Likes This 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Firearms Forum Replies Last Post
Random Thoughts Thread Dillinger The Club House 36972 Yesterday 10:02 PM
Random Creepy Things Thread. Shihan The Club House 114 06-02-2010 08:17 PM
two random questions about my newest greatest tool waxman895 1911 Forum 29 03-20-2010 06:01 PM
Random question Ubergopher General Rifle Discussion 9 03-11-2010 12:34 AM