Random Questions Thread........ - Page 155
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Random Questions Thread........

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-25-2013, 11:26 PM   #1541
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 245 Times on 180 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaido
instead of making a thread that'll last maybe a week or so, figured i'd just ask here. I've been thinking about selling my sks the past month or so since i've still been wanting to get a bolt action or a some what cheap semi-auto rifle for varmint sized game as large as coyote.

It's a russian model that's been kept in good shape. Some of the finish is warn off the stock, about a half inch by two inch long are. All the parts match up and there's no rust to be found on or in the rifle at all. I've also got the sling, two 20rd stripper clips, sight adjustment tool, oil/solvent can and the pouch to attach it to your belt. There's also 826 rounds of surplus going with the rifle as well.....and yes, out of boredom i actually counted them.

I was just curious as to what you guys would be willing to pay for it. Keep in mind though, canada isn't going through a panic buy.
$450..........................

Old 01-25-2013, 11:46 PM   #1542

Liked 2573 Times on 1673 Posts

Brass cases surplus? A few months ago at a gun show I saw a Russian Sks with bayonet, very good condition, with 800 rounds of brass cases ammo for $600. I wish I woulda bought it. Without knowing import fees, I'll go $525.

Feral cat waterboarder

Old 01-26-2013, 12:44 AM   #1543
I'm a mechanic, I fix problems you didn't know you had, in ways you do not understand
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 3760 Times on 2086 Posts
Likes Given: 168

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaido View Post
Instead of making a thread that'll last maybe a week or so, figured I'd just ask here. I've been thinking about selling my SKS the past month or so since I've still been wanting to get a bolt action or a some what cheap semi-auto rifle for varmint sized game as large as coyote.

It's a Russian model that's been kept in good shape. Some of the finish is warn off the stock, about a half inch by two inch long are. All the parts match up and there's no rust to be found on or in the rifle at all. I've also got the sling, two 20rd stripper clips, sight adjustment tool, oil/solvent can and the pouch to attach it to your belt. There's also 826 rounds of surplus going with the rifle as well.....and yes, out of boredom I actually counted them.

I was just curious as to what you guys would be willing to pay for it. Keep in mind though, Canada isn't going through a panic buy.
I'll give you $2

3 gallons of crazy in a 2 gallon bucket

Know your limits; exceed them often

That which does not kill me had better run pretty damn fast.

Sticks and stones may break my bones but hollow points expand on impact.

People Like This 
Old 01-26-2013, 04:40 AM   #1544

Liked 810 Times on 528 Posts
Likes Given: 931

Quote:
Instead of making a thread that'll last maybe a week or so, figured I'd just ask here. I've been thinking about selling my SKS the past month or so since I've still been wanting to get a bolt action or a some what cheap semi-auto rifle for varmint sized game as large as coyote.
Why dont you just use the SKS for that???

Old 01-26-2013, 01:51 PM   #1545

Liked 2181 Times on 1472 Posts
Likes Given: 1191

Quote:

It's a Russian model that's been kept in good shape. Some of the finish is warn off the stock, about a half inch by two inch long are. All the parts match up and there's no rust to be found on or in the rifle at all. I've also got the sling, two 20rd stripper clips, sight adjustment tool, oil/solvent can and the pouch to attach it to your belt. There's also 826 rounds of surplus going with the rifle as well.....and yes, out of boredom I actually counted them.

I was just curious as to what you guys would be willing to pay for it. Keep in mind though, Canada isn't going through a panic buy.
Last one i bought i paid $69.95-
I'll give that & throw in a few bucks for gas if you deliver it

Texan By Birth & Choice
USMC/VIET NAM VET

Old 01-26-2013, 08:07 PM   #1546
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 357 Times on 229 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Well that gives me a good ball park area to go on. Might put it up for 450.00ish or so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trez

Why dont you just use the SKS for that???
I actually thought about that already, I just can't see it being that awesome at the ranges I could shoot at out here. I'm living in the flat lands of Canada and could theoretically shoot up to 500+ yards on a bad day. So I want something with some more accuracy at distance.

Old 01-26-2013, 09:43 PM   #1547
I'm a mechanic, I fix problems you didn't know you had, in ways you do not understand
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

So my neighbor has a 97 Chevy Suburban, pulled a p0300 random multiple cylinder misfire, trouble code last week, my Dad cleared it, he came back and now it's pulling a p0301 cylinder 1 misfire code. I'm thinning plugs and wires. Any other ideas?

Old 01-26-2013, 09:44 PM   #1548

So should i keep my 1911 colt 70 in 45 acp? Shold i sell it? Any thoughts?

Old 01-26-2013, 09:46 PM   #1549

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinderocka1989
So my neighbor has a 97 Chevy Suburban, pulled a p0300 random multiple cylinder misfire, trouble code last week, my Dad cleared it, he came back and now it's pulling a p0301 cylinder 1 misfire code. I'm thinning plugs and wires. Any other ideas?
Change yhe plugs, if not change the coil for the cylinder in trouble.

Old 01-26-2013, 09:57 PM   #1550
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Quote:
Originally Posted by vlad77 View Post

Change yhe plugs, if not change the coil for the cylinder in trouble.
It's a Chevy 350 there is only one coil.