Random Questions Thread........ - Page 150
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Random Questions Thread........

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-18-2013, 09:47 PM   #1491
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: fordland,missouri
Posts: 11,099
Liked 862 Times on 648 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombiegirl View Post

A lot of good comes from him doing what I say. I cook, clean, do the bills, laundry, cut the grass, etc. etc, etc....... And then some other wifely duties. I think that warrants acquiescing to my requests.
Ya them are some good things. Be nice if women my damn age would think like that. Most of the ones I kbow want the guy to do ALL the house work. I don't mind it but it gets annoying when they stand there and tell ya your doin it all wrong.
__________________
Marlinman is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 10:11 PM   #1492
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Zombiegirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Northwest,Indiana
Posts: 4,126
Liked 1816 Times on 994 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlinman

Ya them are some good things. Be nice if women my damn age would think like that. Most of the ones I kbow want the guy to do ALL the house work. I don't mind it but it gets annoying when they stand there and tell ya your doin it all wrong.
I don't ask for much actually. I'm pretty low maintenance. I'm kinda old fashioned. I like taking care of him. And for the record I'm not that old ya know. Saying things like "women my age" makes it sound like I'm ancient.
__________________
Zombiegirl is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 10:19 PM   #1493
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: fordland,missouri
Posts: 11,099
Liked 862 Times on 648 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombiegirl View Post

I don't ask for much actually. I'm pretty low maintenance. I'm kinda old fashioned. I like taking care of him. And for the record I'm not that old ya know. Saying things like "women my age" makes it sound like I'm ancient.
Memory serves your 36 so your still young but old compared to my 24
__________________
Marlinman is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 10:24 PM   #1494
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Reno,Texas
Posts: 10,211
Liked 6562 Times on 3635 Posts
Likes Given: 27929

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlinman View Post
Ya them are some good things. Be nice if women my damn age would think like that. Most of the ones I kbow want the guy to do ALL the house work. I don't mind it but it gets annoying when they stand there and tell ya your doin it all wrong.
That's when you give them the mop, tell them to do if they think they can do such a better job, and then go lay on the couch. (and yes, I would actually do exactly that, and not give a damn how mad she gets.)
__________________
texaswoodworker is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 10:27 PM   #1495
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: fordland,missouri
Posts: 11,099
Liked 862 Times on 648 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by texaswoodworker View Post

That's when you give them the mop, tell them to do if they think they can do such a better job, and then go lay on the couch. (and yes, I would actually do exactly that, and not give a damn how mad she gets.)
Ya iv done it as well. It doesn't get done.
__________________
Marlinman is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 10:27 PM   #1496
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Zombiegirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Northwest,Indiana
Posts: 4,126
Liked 1816 Times on 994 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlinman

Memory serves your 36 so your still young but old compared to my 24
I'm young on the inside and that's what counts Mister!
__________________
Zombiegirl is offline  
winds-of-change Likes This 
Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 10:30 PM   #1497
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: fordland,missouri
Posts: 11,099
Liked 862 Times on 648 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombiegirl View Post

I'm young on the inside and that's what counts Mister!
Yes it is. Growin old is mandatory....growing up not so much
__________________
Marlinman is offline  
Major Kusanagi Likes This 
Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 10:44 PM   #1498
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
primer1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 6,391
Liked 2401 Times on 1558 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombiegirl

A lot of good comes from him doing what I say. I cook, clean, do the bills, laundry, cut the grass, etc. etc, etc....... And then some other wifely duties. I think that warrants acquiescing to my requests.
Pming my wifes phone #! lol
__________________

Feral cat waterboarder

primer1 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 11:43 PM   #1499
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
kycol's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 1,402
Liked 206 Times on 154 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinderocka1989
If ice is less dense than water why do batteries weigh more when they're frozen?
Just a theory but freezing changes the specific gravity of the acid
__________________
kycol is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 11:53 PM   #1500
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
kycol's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 1,402
Liked 206 Times on 154 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombiegirl

I don't ask for much actually. I'm pretty low maintenance. I'm kinda old fashioned. I like taking care of him. And for the record I'm not that old ya know. Saying things like "women my age" makes it sound like I'm ancient.
Ancient might fit C3 I heard when he was a boy the Dead Sea was just sick
__________________
kycol is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Firearms Forum Replies Last Post
Random Thoughts Thread Dillinger The Club House 36690 Today 01:13 PM
Random Creepy Things Thread. Shihan The Club House 114 06-02-2010 08:17 PM
two random questions about my newest greatest tool waxman895 1911 Forum 29 03-20-2010 06:01 PM
Random question Ubergopher General Rifle Discussion 9 03-11-2010 12:34 AM