Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Random Questions Thread........

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-08-2011, 03:16 PM   #101
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 5 Times on 4 Posts

Why do people travel in the right lane when they're going on through town instead of traveling at the limit in the left lane and letting people get on and off in the right without bothering anyone?

Old 07-09-2011, 03:35 AM   #102

Liked 20 Times on 17 Posts
Likes Given: 159

Once again your opinion matters. Do y'all think I should trade an ounce of gold for these?:
STAG ARMS MODEL 1L AR-15L
CZ-USA Model 2075 Rami Pistol 01751, 40 S&W, 3", Black Rubber Grip, Matte Black, Alloy Finish, 8 Rd

"THE SIERRA JUST HOTEL TANGO FOXTROT -OVER"

MALO PERICULOSAM LIBERTATEM QUAM QUIETUM SERVITIUM

Old 07-09-2011, 03:38 AM   #103

Liked 32 Times on 23 Posts
Likes Given: 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scratchammo View Post
Once again your opinion matters. Do y'all think I should trade an ounce of gold for these?:
STAG ARMS MODEL 1L AR-15L
CZ-USA Model 2075 Rami Pistol 01751, 40 S&W, 3", Black Rubber Grip, Matte Black, Alloy Finish, 8 Rd
I'd rather have guns than gold, if it came down to a choice. Are you left handed?

SAF-Life
PEIAPOI

"Obama has ordered the launching of more Tomahawk cruise missiles than All the other Nobel Peace Prize winners combined."

Old 07-09-2011, 04:29 AM   #104

Quote:
Originally Posted by M14sRock View Post
I'd rather have guns than gold, if it came down to a choice. Are you left handed?
Die hard souhpaw. I agree. I bought gold as a safe & secure investment but nothing beats a lead-hose for that same purpose.

Old 07-09-2011, 04:37 AM   #105

Quote:
Die hard souhpaw. I agree. I bought gold as a safe & secure investment but nothing beats a lead-hose for that same purpose.
Gold has gone so high, that if it does go higher that may be the time that the guns are required.

SAF-Life
PEIAPOI

"Obama has ordered the launching of more Tomahawk cruise missiles than All the other Nobel Peace Prize winners combined."

Old 07-09-2011, 05:04 AM   #106

Quote:
Originally Posted by M14sRock View Post
Gold has gone so high, that if it does go higher that may be the time that the guns are required.
Yep. I ordered from APMEX so I'm in the database. If that unlikely yet possible gold seizure brings them to my door I'll show them what I traded it for.

Old 07-09-2011, 05:47 AM   #107

Quote:
Yep. I ordered from APMEX so I'm in the database. If that unlikely yet possible gold seizure brings them to my door I'll show them what I traded it for.
Did you buy it long enough ago that it has gone way up?

SAF-Life
PEIAPOI

Old 07-09-2011, 06:02 AM   #108

Liked 762 Times on 441 Posts
Likes Given: 457

Quote:
Why are they called French fries when they're from Italy? Is it because they resemble miniature accordions?
Because when they are placed in those cardboard containers they look like a bunch of arms raised in surrender...

"The whole of the Bill (of Rights) is a declaration of the right of the people at large or considered as individuals.... It establishes some rights of the individual as unalienable and which consequently, no majority has a right to deprive them of." (Albert Gallatin of the New York Historical Society, October 7, 1789)

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." - George Washington

Old 07-09-2011, 06:10 AM   #109

Why do drive thru ATMs have braille instructions?

Why are there no blue foods?

Why do men have nipples? Do the males of any other species of mammal have them?

What's that little gully on your upper lip, between the nostrils called? What's it for?

"The whole of the Bill (of Rights) is a declaration of the right of the people at large or considered as individuals.... It establishes some rights of the individual as unalienable and which consequently, no majority has a right to deprive them of." (Albert Gallatin of the New York Historical Society, October 7, 1789)

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." - George Washington

Old 07-09-2011, 06:12 AM   #110

Quote:
Why is bra singular & panties plural?
What's a pant anyway and why are there always 2 of them?