Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   The Club House (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/)
-   -   Random GUN Thoughts (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/random-gun-thoughts-103932/)

JW357 02-12-2014 01:15 PM

Random GUN Thoughts

I don't wanna talk politics. I don't wanna talk religion. I don't wanna talk conspiracy. I don't even wanna talk caliber wars or "my gun is better than your gun."

More and more lately on this forum, I just wanna talk guns. No petty disputes, open to everyone who wants to participate, but most of all, CIVILITY.

So. Let's talk guns.

Begin.

seancslaughter 02-12-2014 01:18 PM

I wonder if anyone is gonna try to make a larger scale weapons system using the type of action used in the Kriss Vector. Personally I think its the only new type of action thought up in a long time and could be a good route to try out

JW357 02-12-2014 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seancslaughter (Post 1504821)
I wonder if anyone is gonna try to make a larger scale weapons system using the type of action used in the Kriss Vector. Personally I think its the only new type of action thought up in a long time and could be a good route to try out

By "larger scale," do you mean like a full rifle caliber? That'd be pretty cool. Could be an awesome weapon for military and LE.

I like the Vector. Everytime I see one I feel like I have to pick it up. It feels really good while holding and I would love to shoot one someday.

You're right, it has a very innovative action too.

It was time for a new signature. This is what you get.

seancslaughter 02-12-2014 01:33 PM

Yeah like a military carbine length action "The Next Gen Evil Black Gun" I mean it should be doable. Seriously pair an action like that up with a burst fire capability and you have a weapon that is capable of stitching several rounds into a small area of a target causing more immediate shock. I love the m4 but the muzzle rise on burst is still considerable(its predictable and with enough training can be used to get all 3 on target. If your just Pvt. Joe Snuffy your lucky if 2 out of 3 hit the intended target in a larger spread. I feel the same about the Vector it is just a neat weapon When I hit the lotto I will own one.

JW357 02-12-2014 01:38 PM

Yeah its an interesting idea, chambering it for a rifle caliber.

I kinda want an SBR version with a short barrel in .45.

It was time for a new signature. This is what you get.

MoHawk 02-12-2014 02:07 PM

Let's talk about the Super Serbu Shorty with a drum magazine.

kryptar19 02-12-2014 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MoHawk (Post 1504845)
Let's talk about the Super Serbu Shorty with a drum magazine.

Or converted to shoot Saiga mags.

chloeshooter 02-12-2014 02:19 PM

OK, what are the top 5 9mm semi auto handguns in everyone's opinion?

MoHawk 02-12-2014 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chloeshooter (Post 1504854)

Top 5 for what?

Accuracy?
Price?
Capacity?
Concealability?
Weight?

kryptar19 02-12-2014 02:29 PM

Random GUN Thoughts

Quote:

Originally Posted by chloeshooter (Post 1504854)

1. Browning High Power

2. CZ 75

3. P226

4. M&P 9

5. XDm 9mm

These are the best shooting nine's, in my opinion.