Random Fact Thread - Page 4
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Random Fact Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-17-2012, 09:53 PM   #31
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 9204 Times on 5058 Posts
Likes Given: 74

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic82 View Post
Of married couples, 70% of men and 60% of women have cheated on their spouse

I have to wonder about this one. Of all the past relationships I've had (5 total that were very serious and/or supposed to be exclusive) I was the one who was cheated on in every, single, one.
Also, of all the couples I've been friends with (and most of my friends have been couples), when infidelity has occurred, it has always been started by the woman cheating first, and followed only by a few men cheating as retribution. One guy I know intentionally contracted herpes just to give it to his whore of a wife (and no, it wasn't me, even though she really is a whore).

I would really like to know where those stats came from and what they counted as "cheating". I've been accused of cheating because I gave a girl a hug who was obviously having a very bad day. She was at the vet's office having a dog euthanized, she mentioned her grandmother had just passed away, her mom had breast cancer, and she knew very well that she was a frog's hair from flunking out of college. I thought a hug was in order.

Old 10-17-2012, 09:57 PM   #32

Liked 1414 Times on 844 Posts
Likes Given: 146

Quote:
Originally Posted by trip286
In Onslow county, NC, it is still in the city ordinances of Jacksonville that a man is allowed to beat his wife on the courthouse steps at the stroke of noon on the first Sunday of each month, so long as he uses a stick no wider than his thumb, and does not continue if she loses consciousness. Luckily, this is nullified by state laws (not to mention, hopefully, by morals), which is the only reason it's never been struck from the books.

Dolphins are one of the very few animals that have sex for pleasure besides humans.

The duck billed platypus is amphibious, spends most of it's life in and under water, and lays eggs. It is the only mammal that fits these conditions. Very strange with webbed feet, claws, duck bill, and beaver like tail.
Hence the expression, "rule of thumb".

NEVER FORGET

winds-of-change Likes This 
Old 10-17-2012, 09:57 PM   #33

Liked 2391 Times on 1488 Posts
Likes Given: 51

I think women are more prone I cheat than men are. At least in my experience as well.

Trip, your buddy got herpes??! Funny but at the same time....... Wtf he ruined his life on purpose....

Oh dern....

Revelation 19:11

And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

Old 10-17-2012, 09:57 PM   #34
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1817 Times on 994 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Quote:

I have to wonder about this one. Of all the past relationships I've had (5 total that were very serious and/or supposed to be exclusive) I was the one who was cheated on in every, single, one.
Also, of all the couples I've been friends with (and most of my friends have been couples), when infidelity has occurred, it has always been started by the woman cheating first, and followed only by a few men cheating as retribution. One guy I know intentionally contracted herpes just to give it to his whore of a wife (and no, it wasn't me, even though she really is a whore).

I would really like to know where those stats came from and what they counted as "cheating". I've been accused of cheating because I gave a girl a hug who was obviously having a very bad day. She was at the vet's office having a dog euthanized, she mentioned her grandmother had just passed away, her mom had breast cancer, and she knew very well that she was a frog's hair from flunking out of college. I thought a hug was in order.
I think cheating can be mental and physical. If you were not hugging her sexually, that is not cheating. If you're hugging chicks all the time for arousal purposes, that is cheating. I also believe that if you constantly think about cheating, you may as well be. I want body, mind and soul.

Old 10-17-2012, 09:59 PM   #35

Liked 749 Times on 477 Posts
Likes Given: 586

Quote:
Originally Posted by trip286 View Post

Just web trivia...I have no idea the origin. Herpes huh? clever

The comments made herein are those solely of this writer and in no way reflect the opinions of any other person, agency, or entity.

Old 10-17-2012, 10:08 PM   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by kytowboater View Post
I think women are more prone I cheat than men are. At least in my experience as well.

Trip, your buddy got herpes??! Funny but at the same time....... Wtf he ruined his life on purpose....
He ruined her's too. That's just vicious and blood thirsty. I highly approve.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombiegirl View Post
I think cheating can be mental and physical. If you were not hugging her sexually, that is not cheating. If you're hugging chicks all the time for arousal purposes, that is cheating. I also believe that if you constantly think about cheating, you may as well be. I want body, mind and soul.
I agree, but do you think someone made some stats based on someone admitting they've looked at a booty on the street and thought to themselves "damn, I'd tap that"?

And while I personally can get aroused from some hugging and heavy petting... That totally wasn't my intent nor the result. And I don't run around hugging chicks, and actually, she was one of the extremely few of the fairer sex whom I've hugged who I haven't been in a relationship with or related to. And I don't even know her name. I've concluded since then that my ex was just always extremely jealous because she knew she was spreading her legs for every swinging Mr. Johnson in town.

There's another random fact:
Supposedly, in a relationship, the spouse/SO who is most suspicious and accuses the other of cheating, is more likely to be the one who has something to hide. According to Yahoo! news and cosmopolitan magazine, can't remember date.

Old 10-17-2012, 10:17 PM   #37
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1817 Times on 994 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Quote:

He ruined her's too. That's just vicious and blood thirsty. I highly approve.

I agree, but do you think someone made some stats based on someone admitting they've looked at a booty on the street and thought to themselves "damn, I'd tap that"?

And while I personally can get aroused from some hugging and heavy petting... That totally wasn't my intent nor the result. And I don't run around hugging chicks, and actually, she was one of the extremely few of the fairer sex whom I've hugged who I haven't been in a relationship with or related to. And I don't even know her name. I've concluded since then that my ex was just always extremely jealous because she knew she was spreading her legs for every swinging Mr. Johnson in town.

There's another random fact:
Supposedly, in a relationship, the spouse/SO who is most suspicious and accuses the other of cheating, is more likely to be the one who has something to hide. According to Yahoo! news and cosmopolitan magazine, can't remember date.
I would say the stats are from people that actually got some booty. I can agree with Cosmo. I enjoy living life without looking over my shoulder. Fathead and I share emails, a FB account, etc. If people are hiding passwords and being secretive there's probably something going on.

Old 10-17-2012, 10:26 PM   #38

Liked 1414 Times on 844 Posts
Likes Given: 146

There are 57 states.

NEVER FORGET

People Like This 
Old 10-18-2012, 01:05 AM   #39

Liked 2493 Times on 1620 Posts

Scientists have discovered a planet five times the size of earth made of 99% diamond.

In march, James Cameron was the first person to go solo on the deepsea challenger to a depth of 35,904 feet. This is 6875 feet deeper than the height of mount everest.
The statement below is true.

The statement above is false.

Feral cat waterboarder

Old 10-18-2012, 01:23 AM   #40

The longest flight of a chicken is 13 seconds.